New friend and Pain

12:51

 

Kyungsoo groaned as soon as he woke up. He was still lying down in a comfortable thing. He swinged his hands to the other side "Ouhh~~" Kyungsoo heard a voice and he instantly opened his eyes, he looked to the other side of him. Chanyeol was sleeping beside him, Kyungsoo's eyes widened

 

"Yah!! What are you doing here? Why are you here?" Kyungsoo half screamed and pulled the ducet near to his chest. Chanyeol eyes shot up when he heard someone screaming. "Hmm?" The word that Chanyeol said as he lazily rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing here? Why are you sleeping here. You have a room beside my room" Kyungsoo said frantically.

 

"You rant later and let me sleep first." Chanyeol mumbled, Kyungsoo pushed him using his foot and let Chanyeol fall down on the floor. "You have your room, you sleep there." Kyungsoo said as the pain in his head struck him, he gripped his head and leaned down. "Ah it hurts~~" They both said in unison. Kyungsoo gripping his hair while Chanyeol rubbing his butts.

 

Chanyeol jumped on his bed and grabbed all the blanket, he covered his whole body even his head and placed a pillow in his head in case Kyungsoo will hit him. Kyungsoo just stared at him, he doesn't want someone in his bedroom. He isn't in the mood to play games.

 

Kyungsoo stood in his bed and wrapped Chanyeol the whole blanket to him. The taller knew that Kyungsoo let him sleep in his bed but, Kyungsoo wrapped him too tight that Chayeol can't move inside. "Yah. What are you doing?" Chanyeol exlcaimed as he wriggled inside the duvet.

 

Kyungsoo smirked and pulled the end of the blanket and drag him all the way out of the room

"What a big trash I have here. Better to throw it up now~~" Kyungsoo hummed like it was a song. "Yah. Don't put me outside. Why can't you let me sleep at peace?" Chanyeol asked while whining he still can't get out of the blanket.

 

Kyungsoo dragged him around the dorm, literally around the whole dorm. He dragged him through the kitchen, to bathroom, to living room and even outside and leave him outside of the dorm. Kyungsoo was running back to his door and Chanyeol immediately unwrapped himself and grabbed all the things and ran back to Kyungsoo's dorm.

 

Kyungsoo is giggling while running back, he was about to close the door fastly but Chanyeol's foot is in the door frame and Kyungsoo accidentally banged the door. "AHHH!! " Chanyeol screamed in pain and fell down on his back, trying to massaged his foot. Kyungsoo eyes widened and kneeled down. "Sorry, I didn't meant to. Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked slightly panicking. Chanyeol was close to crying, his pain meter is not that long. He can't bear so much pain. "Do you think I am? Lying in the hallways and screaming in pain." Chanyeol said sarcastically. Kyungsoo doesn't know what to do first.

 

Since he can't lift Chanyeol. First, he's too tall for him. Second, he is heavier than him and. Third, He doesn't want to carry Chanyeol. So Kyungsoo placed his hands in Chanyeol's shoulder and started to drag him inside "Yah. What are you doing again?!!?" Chanyeol half screaming, he is still in pain. His foot started to shade of purple. Kyungsoo immediately dropped him and Chnayeol's head bumped into the floor. 'What did I do to deserve so much pain?'

 

 

 

Kyungsoo ran through his kitchen to grab a ice bag but he first drink aspirin and water for himself. Of course, his body first before anything else. After he drank it, he reached for the ice bag and walked leisurely back in the living room where he left Chanyeol awhile ago.

 

Chanyeol still lying where Kyungsoo left him, knees on his chest and massaging his foot. Kyungsoo sat down, he crossed his feet (Indian sit) and lift Chanyeol's head and placed it on his ankles. "Here and Ice bag." Kyungsoo gripped his hands and Chanyeol pressed it in his foot, eyes closed and nose scrunching up. "Does it hurt?" Kyungsoo asked curiously as he placed his hand on his nape and massaged. Kyungsoo knows he just let his head fall in the floor. He felt bad for him though. Chanyeol just nodded.

 

After some minutes of placing the ice bag in his foot, it is still purple though and so swollen. Chanyeol fell asleep when Kyungsoo massaging behind his neck. So Kyungsoo once again dragged him to his room, Chanyeol's room but inside is still not fixed so he pulled him into his room and let him rest there. Luckily, Chanyeol is a heavy sleeper that Kyungsoo even struggled to lift him to the bed. He got a new set of blanket and tucked him, he even placed a pillow in his head. He is Kyungsoo's roommate after all.

 

The smaller wants to rest too, but he doesn't want to rest beside a giant. He slowly closed the door and went ot the living room. He reached for the pillow and blanket that he wrapped arounf Chanyeol earlier and laid down on the couch to catch some sleep again. His head still hurting from his hangover. Not so long Kyungsoo slept on the couch.

 

---

 

Baekhyun went to school alone for an unknown reason. He doesn't know Chanyeol is already Kyungsoo's roommate. He went to his room with less people/students inside. It is his Vocal class. He was secluded in the side. He was shy to make new friends, he was rooted to Chanyeol's personality. Chanyeol always make the first move when he wants to befriend someone and Baekhyun will follow along. But this time he was all alone by himself.

 

Baekhyun was scanning the whole class when he sat down in the back most part of the class. He still can't believe Chanyeol was not right beside him now. Chanyeol actually forgot to go to class today, his mind was full of worries about Kyungsoo.

 

A stranger comes closer to him and sat beside him. Baekhyun looked at him, it is the first time he saw this student "Are you new here?" Baekhyun asked trying to befriend someone in his class. "Yeah. I just transferred here." The stranger said. 'I like his voice though, it was powerful but soothing sound.'

 

"What's your name?" Baekhyun asked "Oh. I forgot to introduced myself to you. Btw I'm Jongdae, Kim Jongdae." Baekhyun eyes narrowed. "Are you somewhat related to Kim Jongin?" Baekhyun asked curiously, he still can't get over what that jerk did to Kyungsoo. "No. I don't know him. Maybe just coincidence" Baekhyun nodded, before he can say anything else their professor entered the room. Everyone go back to their seats and silence devoured the whole room.

 

"Why is it so quiet?" Jongdae quietly asked Baekhyun. He ganced at him and shush him. He doesn't want to be caught talking but Jongdae is a new student. Baekhyun raised his hand. The professor noticed him (Let's say he is Mr. Yunho) "Yes Baekhyun?" Baekhyun looked at Jongdae. "Mr. Yunho, we have new student here." Jongdae eyes widened and try to pull him to seat down, but Baekhyun grabbed his wrist "This one." Mr. Yunho looked at Jongdae and smiled softly. Jongdae feels a cold shiver ran down to his spine. Mr. Yunho looked really creepy when he smiles (No offense to Yunho stans)

 

"Why don't you go here in front and introduce yourself to others" Mr. Yunho stated, Baekhyun pushed him into the middle and mouthed a 'Good Luck' Jongdae hesitantly went int front. Mr. Yunho looked at him and nodded. Jongdae looked in front, eyes glaring at Baekhyun. They we're not that close but they feel they can be close without being awkward to each other. Baekhyun also felt like that.

 

"Hello, Uhmm. My name is Jongdae, Kim Jongdae. 20 years old. Please take care of me." Jongdae bowed 90 degress to them. Everyone clapped their hands. Jongdae looked to Mr. Yunho "Anyone wants to ask questions to him? You can use that time now" The students immediately shoots him lots of questions and the whole class turns into chaos. 'Woah. Is he really that handsome that even girls squeal about his physical and personalities. Well, I quite like his personality.'

 

Mr. Yunho let them stop for the mean time and Jongdae gave the permission to go back his seat. "Your really every girls type. Your getting famous" Baekhyun said sarcastically. "Nonsense. They just asked and nothing more nothing less" Jongdae said confidently, Baekhyun chuckled and brought out his notes and jot down notes from Mr. Yunho's powerpoint.

 

---

 

 

Chanyeol is the first one to wake up it is already 12 noon. He slept for 3 hours and Kyungsoo is not beside him. He lazily dragged himself out the room just to notice the T.V sounds blaring in the living room. There he saw a sleeping beast. This is only the time where Kyungsoo is at peace and not scary. He turned off the T.V and went to the kicthen but he doesn't know what to cook. He will probably be shouted again if Kyungsoo saw him messing again with his kitchen.

 

He ordered online for their lunch. He paid all the expenses. He wanted to wake up Kyungsoo because he is already starving but he's not ready for the beast to wake up. He is in the midst of waking him up and letting the smaller slept while he eat in the dining area. Because of his cowardness, Kyungsoo woke up suddenly. He doesn't know why he suddenly woke up. He turned to his back to notice Chanyeol with a troubled look. 'THE BEAST HAS WAS AWOKEN. BE READY' Chanyeol playfully thought. "Why are you standing there and looking so troubled? Did you mess up in the kitchen again?" Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and stood up. 

 

Kyungsoo can smell something delicious and make his way to the dining area. "Well, I was about to wake you up but I am contemplating about it because you may rant again to me for waking you up in your peaceful sleep." Chanyeol explained. Chanyeol already set the foods in the table and ready to eat. Kyungsoo didn't even said anything and sat down on the chair. Chanyeol followed him in suit.

 

While they we're eating Kyungsoo wanted to know why he end up sleeping beside Chanyeol. He can't remember enythign happened. He didn't even know how did he get home.

 

"How did you end up sleeping in my room?" Kyungsoo asked, he not even looking at Chanyeol. The taller chuckled a bit, Kyungsoo looked at him in confuse. "Why are you laughing? Is there's something funny I said?" Kyungsoo gave him a deathly glare but Chanyeol was used to it and laughed again. "You want to know?" Chanyeol asked him while smirking. Kyungsoo was suddenly taken a back with his actions but Curiousity kills the cat. Kyungsoo just nodded.

 

"Well, last night you we're drunk, Xiumin called me to fetch you because you're really drunk. So I carried you all the way home.." Chanyeol discontinued and saw a light pink tint at the tip of his ears and a red blush creeped in his neck. "..and when we got home I let you walk around and rant about things around the dorm even saying that everything was new and asking me where are you that night. Honestly, I wanted to record it and show it to you next day but I know SatanSoo will be released again..." Kyungsoo is now blushing while eating. Chanyeol found it really cute. "... you passed out halfway to the kitchen and I bring you to your room, before we reached your room you puked all over you shirt and pants. So I have to change your clothes.." Kyungsoo was now red, he wanted to protest but he doesn't have the courage 'cause Chanyeol took care of him last night. ".. I changed your clothes and tucked you in your bed. I was about to leave your room when you grab my wrist and told me to sleep beside you. So that how I end up sleeping beside you. You let me sleep in your side." Chanyeol smirked at now a red Kyungsoo. The smaller can't utter a word, he doesn't know how to react to that. 

 

"I was about to be mad when you told me you changed my clothes. But I'm still thankful that you took care of me last night. So.... Thank you" Kyungsoo said shyly. Chanyeol chuckled, A beast Kyungsoo turned into a shy Soo in just seconds. "It's okay just don't drink too much if you can't handle alcohol or drag me with you when your drinking. Xiumin said you rant about Jongin alot in the bar." Kyungsoo sighed, "Yes, I rant so much but some of it I don't remember it now" Kyungsoo just looked at his plate and playing the food with his chopsticks.

 

"Soo, You have to let go. You will just look like dumb if you keeps on thinking about him. I'm not saying this to hurt you but, Kyungsoo ita almost a month after that incident. You still have me and Baekhyun to cheer you up. We did everything but you still think of Jongin. So that's why your always sad, Physically and Emotionally." Chanyeol gave him advices. Kyungsoo sighed "But how? I don't know. I can't even remove him from my mind." Kyungsoo said sadly.

 

Chanyeol was hurt by that, he still think of Jongin after he left him like he was just a thing that can be replaced easily. "Uhm.. Try to busy your self, your mind. Or even find another replacement from the hole that Jongin made." . 'I can be the one who can replace that just give me chance.' Chanyeol screamed inside him.

 

"Please don't be hurt after I say this?" Chanyeol said worriedly, but Kyungsoo nodded. Chanyeol cleared his throat.

 

"You have to let go now Kyungsoo because it is already done, Just stop. Stop thinking about him. Stop hoping that he will comeback. Let's say you are inside of a cinema and watching a movie, movies have ending right? Happy or sad, it will still end and like that is also the ending for both of you. Even though he's already happy, you have to move on. There is no more continuation afterwards because the credits is now rolling, it means it done. Don't stay in the cinema because you will just only look stupid inside. So step outside of it and let yourself be free. The movie ended and still your still inside the cinema what you will do now? You leave right, you leave right away, because some people will stay and others don't..." Chanyeol paused for a second, he know Kyungsoo is hurting know but he needs to see the reality.

 

"So the cinema is empty now, don't every look back or return to watch it again because someone will replace you there and eventually leave also. He/she will enjoy that time but leave just like what you are feeling right now... Once is enough, Twice is too much but Thrice is stupidity. Kyungsoo you must move on even it really hurts, this is real life not fantasy or neverland that everyone you love will stay in your side. That's why Baekhyun and I we're here for you. I know your hurt now but follow what I said to you and you can move on eventually. Just don't push yourself so much." Chanyeol said sadly, he can't bear to see a hurting Kyungsoo in front of him, the smaller sighed deeply. He doesn't want any rants today

 

 

"I'll try." Kyungsoo just said and stood up "I lost appetite. Thanks for the food." Kyungsoo walked back into his room. Chanyeol felt sorry for him, he really didn't mean to hurt him. He was just stating the truth that he is looking like a fool in love with a person who left him already. Chanyeol wished that Kyungsoo can move on from this. 'I just wished that he heard my confession when he was in the hospital. He probably doesn't look like this now' Chanyeol thought.

 

 

Kyungsoo also felt sorry for leaving him alone in the dining room when he's not yet finish eating. He just wanted to leave so he can make up his mind. Probably cry again.

 

He just can't instantly move on from his first love. His first time to fall in love, the first time he came out of his closet. It was hard but he risked it for him but he was just dumped like a shirt that can be replaced easily. 

 

What Chanyeol said to him a while ago really hits him. It is the end for both of them but he can't let Jongin go. Kyungsoo sat down on the corner of his room and bring up his knees to his chest and tucked his head between his knees. "Why I can't let him go? Why?!" Kyungsoo mumbled to himself as he felt hot tears in his cheeks. "Waee~~?!?!" Kyungsoo said in his sobs.

 

 

Chanyeol followed him behind and heard soft sobs outside his door, he instantly get inside and find Kyungsoo. He sighed in relief that Kyungsoo did not intend to cut himself again. He walked to the smaller's figure and kneeled in front of him. He leaned closer and wrapped his long hands around Kyungsoo, he carefully placed his chin on his crown. "It's okay Soo. Let it out." Chanyeol said as he draw circle in his back. Kyungsoo leaned to his touch and let Chanyeol control his body. Kyungsoo just felt so warm in his embrace and doesn't want to let him go, He was really helpful when he is having a hard time because Chanyeol know how to handle some serious situations. He is older after all.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Exactly 3k words OMG. Didn't even noticed it. ^-^ Hope you like it and also Chaneyol's words of wisdom.