Are you mad?

12:51

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up in the middle of the night, and discovered he is in Chanyeol's clutches. Kyungsoo distanced his face from Chanyeol's chest and stared at the peaceful giant beside him. However, Kyungsoo didn't freaked out this time. He found it really comforting. 'It is different kind of feeling when Jongin is hugging me. I felt so safe in Chanyeol's arms.'. Kyungsoo wanted to wipe his dried tears on his cheeks but his hands are trapped between him and Chanyeol. So he leaned forward to Chanyeol's chest and wipe it there. He can't even move a bit, Even Chanyeol's legs are entagled with his. 'Jongin never did that to me. But this felt so great.'

 

Kyungsoo carefully pushed Chanyeol a bit to let his hands free. Chanyeol felt Kyungsoo moving and hugged him tighter and continue to his sleep. Kyungsoo doesn't have any choice but to sleep again beside him. Before he sleep again. Kyungsoo lifted his hands and traced Chanyeol's brows that are furrowed like he was angry at someone or something. Kyungsoo chuckled. And then he trailed down to his ears, 'It is really big keke' He even puts poke inside of his ears with his fingers. Chanyeol's nose scrunched up in response. Kyungsoo doesn't want to wake up the baby giant beside him so he hummed some song to lulled him back to sleep.

 

Kyungsoo poked his cheeks, not too hard but still humming a song for the giant. He kept on poking and poking his cheeks until Chanyeol groaned. "Uhhnng~~ W-what are you doing. Sleep" Chanyeol muttered as he get annoyed with constant poking in his cheeks. A cold shiver ran down Kungsoo's spine to hear Chanyeol deep and raspy voice right through his ears. Kyungsoo ignored his pleas and continue to bother him. Now that his mind is awake but physically sleeping.

 

Chanyeol become annoyed with his playfulness. "Aish. Sleep on your own." Chanyeol hissed and grab the blanket and a pillow. He went out of Kyungsoo's bedroom and slammed the door. Kyungsoo flinched. He just stared at his closed door wondering if Chanyeol is mad on him he just wanted to sleep. He felt bad for annoying him though after what he did for him, he will just annoy him. Kyungsoo silently opened the door to find the giant. He walked towards the living room to see the taller is covered with the blanket in the couch. The couch was small for him though that he needs to fold his legs or let his legs dangle on the side.

 

Kyungsoo wanted to say sorry for bothering him in the middle of the night but decided not to because he already hears him snoring loudly. Kyungsoo just stood in the hallway, he rubbed the back of his hands "You may not hear me but I'm sorry for bothering you." As expected a snore in response. Kyungsoo sighed in defeat and went back to his bedroom.

 

Kyungsoo went to the closet to grab another set of blanket and a pillow. He fixed his bed and tucked himself, he made himself a human burrito. He really felt bad that he can't sleep at all. He shift his body and shift again and shift again. "Ugghh. Why I can't sleep." Kyungsoo groaned, he glanced at his alarm clock in the bedside table "3:50AM" Kyungsoo groaned again. "Should I eat? Nah... What should I read? Uhmm.. Nevermind I don't have new books though... Movies?" Kyungsoo thought of it for a moment. "But what should I watch? And hence, Chanyeol is in the living room so I can't watch anything." He sighed in defeat and decided to wrapped himself in the blanket again and started counting sheeps. 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo reached 400 sheeps already and it's morning now. Not a single glimpse of sleepiness didn't hit him. He got really dark circles below his eyes, but he is not that sleepy not that energetic. Just enough energy.

 

Kyungsoo remembered he had a class later in noon "7 hours more before my class starts... Freaking hell what am I gonna do?!" Kyungsoo went out of his bedroom to grab some breakfast. Chanyeol is still sleeping in the couch in an unglamorous way. Kyungsoo smug at an awkward position of Chanyeol sleeping.

 

He went straightly to the kitchen to make himself a breakfast. "Bacon and eggs again?" Kyungsoo looked for other things around the kitchen. "Ah. Cereals" Kyungsoo thought of it. But the height where the cereals are making him cry. It is so high that he even have to step on a chair or on the countertop. Kyungsoo dragged a chair and stepped on it. He was about to step on the countertop when he heard a snapping sounds of the chair. He immediately step on the countertop shivering in fear "Hooo~~ That was close" Kyungsoo mumbled as he stood up on the countertop.

 

He reached the cabinet where the Cereal are located. "What should I get?" Kyungsoo get it one by one as he look what is most satisfying his needs. "I want something healthy" Kyungsoo muttered under his breath. All of the healthy cereals we're gone. 'I got them so many why is it gone?!

 

"Ah!!! The giant ate it all. He can't even control himself from eating everything." Kyungsoo grabbed anything near him and slowly went down on the countertop. He placed the cereal box and bowl in the table, he opened the fridge just to notice the milk was also gone.'This driving me insane.' But he keep his cool. "Chanyeol was mad at you don't add more of it. Act normal Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo muttered as he took a deep breath befor ehe closes the fridge.

 

He ate the cereal in the living room. He made a loud crunching noise to wake the latter. He had to go to Univ, he has classes on 7 and yet he is still sleeping. Kyungsoo even made more loud crunshing noises. But the taller won't budge any movement. Chanyeol's legs we're sprawled apart in front of him, blanket slipping down on his body. He can see some toned abs behind his shirt, with that Kyungsoo burned his cheeks with a tint of red. He ate more faster and faster. He doesn't want to wake him up with a cold attitude but he will miss his class again.

 

Kyungsoo placed the bowlw on the center table. He walked near Chanyeol and carried his feet and placed it on the couch but it keeps on slipping down. 'This couch was never meant for sleeping' Kyungsoo thought. "This makes no sense." He turned to his back and tapped Chanyeol shoulder. "Yah. Wake up now" Nothing happened.

 

He shakes his shoulder. "Chanyeol-ah. Wake up. You need to go to school!!!" Still nothing. He slapped his thigh and that wake him up. "Why do you have to do that?" Chanyeol said with his deep signature voice. He ruffled his hair which is sticking out everywhere, he tried to tamed it but still going back to where it was. "Go shower now. it is already past 6 and you are sleeping you have a class of 7 right?" Chanyeol sat up from the couch. His eyes are barely open. He stretched his limbs as he saw again his toned abs. 'Why do I keep on seeing that thing?!?!'

 

Chanyeol beamed at him "Good morning." Kyungsoo thought of it for a moment. 'Wait, He was not mad?!?!?!?! What?!' Kyungsoo looked at him feeling puzzled. "Why?" Chanyeol asked as he rubbed his eyes harshly and yawned a big one. 'Wah. This kid is really have a big mouth. No wonder why he is talkative'

 

"Aren't you mad at me?" Kyungsoo asked curiously. Chanyeol looked at him with brows furrowed "I was. Earlier when you kept on poking my ears and cheeks." Chanyeol immediately changed his mood. He stood up and went to the bathroom leaving Kyungsoo bumbfounded on the couch. "What was that? He was happy then back to being mad again?" Kyungsoo said in disbelief.

 

 

 

----

 

 

Baekhyun is alone again in the Univ. But not to long, Jongdae entered their class and seated right next to Baekhyun. Both of them talked everything in life. Silence never conquered them not unless, Chanyeol made his appearance in the classroom or the prof is there already.

 

Baekhyun was kinda delighted to see Chanyeol in univ again. But his face is more and more happier than last time he saw him 'What happened to him?' Somehow, Jongdae noticed the way Baekhyun becomes silent when a classmate of them entered. Jongdae followed his gaze just to see a very tall, lanky man in front of the classroom. Many girls we're trying to talk to him, but he just continued to walk to the other side of the classroom. 'He must be popular with his face. He has a handsome face though but whyis he ignoring the girls trying to talk to him? Does he already had a lover so he secluded himself from other?' Indeed Jongdae is an observer. 

 

"Yah. Are you into him?" Baekhyun teased Jongdae as he saw eyeing Chanyeol too much. Jongdae looked at him not feeling shocked. "Why would I? He's not my type after all." Jongdae asnwered him confidently. 'How can he not fall to this freaking tall man on the other side of our seats. He freaking god.' Baekhyun screamed inside him. "O-oh Okay. I thought you are into him." Baekhyun said sheepishly as he awkward scratched his nape. He fished his notebook and pen in his bag and started to jot down notes.

 

 

---

 

Chanyeol went to Univ today because Kyungsoo kept on bothering him for not attending his class again. 'Atleast he cared for me. But still mad.' Chanyeol was lost in his thoughts for the whole day. 'Or should I pretend mad? To see if he has soft spot on me.' Chanyeol smirked at his thoughts. His class was done for today. He is now walking to their shared dorm near the Univ.

 

And yes, the smaller is in his precious kitchen again making some snacks. Actually, Kyungsoo never made snacks 'I think he wants to make up with me.' Chanyeol smirked as he stared the smaller who is busy making a snack. Chanyeol changed his clothes to a new one and went to the living room to play games. Kyungsoo is still not finish making snacks. Chanyeol is just chilling in the living room, waiting for his snacks. 

 

 

After an hour, Chanyeol forgets about the snacks, he was engrossed with the game. He kept on stomping his feet so hard as he tried not to show his anger through a simple ing game. Kyungsoo fried some eggs and prepared an egg sandwich for the taller. Yes he is making this to make up with him. They haven't converse after Chanyeol went to the Univ. Kyungsoo placed the two plates with egg sandwich in a tray with Chanyeol's favorite drink, Sprite. 

 

Kyungsoo carefully lift the tray to living room where Chanyeol is. He made his way, he was standing in the doorframe of the kitchen when Chanyeol cursed so loud and kicked the table in front of him. Kyungsoo saw the scene and flinched. He stood frozen in his spot not wanting to go near him. Kyungsoo never saw Chanyeol being so furious about a game. Chanyeol glanced at him. "What?!" Chanyeol said quite angry. Kyungsoo swallowed a lump in his throat. He become frightened to see the angry side of Chanyeol. "I...Uhm... I-I made you snacks. If you don't want I will just leave i in the dining room." Kyungsoo immediately turned to his back. "Wait. Bring it here. I'm hungry." Chanyeol started his plan to pretend angry at him. Kyungsoo froze, he doesn't want to get near him but he doesn't have any choice.

 

Kyungsoo slowly went near him, quite scared. Chanyeol ate all teh sandwich. 'My egg sandwich!!!! Andwae!!! It was mine though.' Kyungsoo thought as Chanyeol ate everything. Kyungsoo pouted slightly as he got nothing to eat. Chanyeol grabbed the glass and looked at it, like he was suspecting a thing. "What's this?!" Chanyeol asked as he eyed him sharply. Kyungsoo flinched. "Y-Your favorite drink.... I-It is sprite." Kyungsoo whispered as he lowered his head. Chanyeol smiled a bit when Kyungsoo is not looking. 'So now you are afraid huh?' Chanyeol thought. 

 

Indeed, it is Chanyeol favorite drink, but "Change this. I don't want sprite." Chanyeol said as he placed the glass back in the tray and grab the controller to resume his game. Kyungsoo instantly grab the thing before Chanyeol break the plates in the table. He throw the sprite in the sink "What does he want to drink?" Kyungsoo mumbled as he opened the fridge.

 

Chanyeol sneakily went to the doorframe of the kitchen to see what Kyungsoo is doing. Chanyeol smiled widely as Kyungsoo what he just said. He went back to the couch and played again.

 

 

 

After a long time waiting, Chanyeol is thirsty now. He wants his drink "Kyungsoo-yah. Whe're my drink?!" Chanyeol yelled from the living room and Kyungsoo replied with 'Okay'

 

Chanyeol focused on his game but Chanyeol's eyes caught Kyungsoo with a drink in his hands. He just didn't know but Kyungsoo looked really hot today. He doesn't know why. He stared at the smaller until Kyungsoo sat down beside him "Here's your drink." Chanyeol didn't even drink the substance in the glass. He placed the glass in the table still not leaving his eyes on Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol kept on exchanging glaces through Kyungsoo's eyes and Kyungsoo's lips. 'Those ing plump, luscious and red lips. I wonder what does it taster.' He leaned forward but Kyungsoo didn't moved or flicnhed from his move. So he takes it as a 'Yes' from him. He is closed. Too close. Just only centimeters left from touching those precious lips of Kyungsoo. JUST THEN!!!!

 

 

Kyungsoo snapped his fingers in front of him. 

 

 

"You are drooling so much." Chanyeol was snapped with his daydreaming. Chanyeol instantly wiped his drools in his chin and his hands. Kyungsoo passed his water glass to Chanyeol. "What are you thinking that you drool so much?" Chanyeol choked while drinking water. Kyungsoo patted his back, not too harsh. Chanyeol is coughing. "N-Nothing." Chanyeol said. "I'm gonna shower. See you later." Chanyeool stood up and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

Chanyeol stripped his clothes and walked on the shower room. "Omg Chanyeol you're ed up." He muttered to himself. "I daydreamed of Kyungsoo and I are kissing. OMG you're so ed Chanyeol." Chanyeol said to himself as he ruffled his wet hair in annoyance. As long he thought about it. A growing member starts to hurt. " this" Chanyeol muttered to himself as he palmed himself.

 

---

 

Kyungoso is in the living room. It was peaceful when he heard something inappropriate sounds in the hallway. "Wtf this I just heard?!" Kyungsoo muttered to himself. And another deep moaned he heard. 'WTF IS THAT?!' Kyungsoo kept silent and even turned off the T.V Another deep moan. 'IS THAT CHANYEOL'S VOICE?! AM I HEARING RIGHT? DO I HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS?!' Kyungsoo scremed inside him as he felt so hot in the dorm. He quickly went to his bedroom and locked it. 

 

"Is it really Chanyeol?!" Kyugnsoo still can't believe. He changed his clothes to a new one and went out again. He took a peep first before going out again. Just then the Bathroom door flung openly wide in front of his bedroom door. A wild Chanyeol appear. Kyungsoo instantly closed his door and leaned his back on the door. 'What did I do to deserve this? I kept on seeing his body like every god damn time.' It is his 3rd time to see Chanyeol's body. 

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol just stood inside the bathroom. He just put a towel on his lower part. They are both men it is okay and he have a body to show off. So why not? Chanyeol just stared in Kyungsoo who accidentally saw his body and quickly locked the door. 'What was that? Baeing shy all of sudden. We are both men.' Chanyeol thought it first before something came into his mind. He smirked naughtily in Kyungsoo door.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: Yay. An Update!!! Thankyou for Subscribing, to those who upvote this fic and those Comments. I really enjoyed reading your comment. It always gave me a smile seeing nice comments ^-^ I love you all guys. Saranghae!!! ^-^