Kind and Soft Hearted

12:51

 

Baekhyun woke up in a strange sight. "Where am I?" Baekhyun mumbled to himself. He stood up and noticed a note in the lamp. 'I am at Jongdae's house?! How did I end up here? How come I didn't knew about this?' So many questions runamging to his mind right now. This not he want to happen though. He walked out of the bedroom. His eyes widened as he saw Jongdae's house for the first time and sleeping here for the first time also. It is not that big, not too small. It is just exact for a family of 3. The floors are fully polished, You can't spot any dust in his house. "Daebak..." He mumbled as he go down to the first floor.

 

Jongdae is still sleeping in his own bedroom. Baekhyun is freely roaming around the house. He went to the kitchen, there's a Ahjumma who is cooking breakfast. Baekhyun slowly apprached her and bowed 90 degrees "Annyeonghaseyo." Baekhyun greeted happily. The ahjumma greets back and bowed also. "Please take a seat. I will serve your breakfast in a minute." Baekhyun shooked his head as a protest. "Aniyo, Ahjumma. I will help you prepare for breakfast." She looked at him and gave a brightest smile she can give. "Such a nice and kind man you are, but take a seat now. I can handle it." Baekhyun insisted and grabbed plates in the cupboard. She hold the plate together with Baekhyun's hands.

 

"You're stubborn aren't you. I told you to take a seat now." She smiled and nodded, signaling him that she can do it now. "Are you sure ahjumma? I'm gonna be a big help to you." Baekhyun keeps on insisting to help. She let out a giggle and pushed him lightly to a chair in the dining area. "Seat down and wait for your breakfast." She patted Baekhyun's hair and went back to the kitchen to give him his breakfast.

 

'Wow. This is how Jongdae live everyday?' Baekhyun thought his eyes can't stood still in one area, he kept on glancing and glancing around. Baekhyun felt what Jongdae is feeling. 'It really feels so lonely, He was right. He only have in the house is the ahjumma who is taking care of him like Jongdae was her real son.' Baekhyun thought sadly. 'How can he survive everday like this. I can't even survive for a week without my parents around.' The ahjumma was back with a tray. She placed the tray infront of him. 'Bacon and eggs with a fried rice also a.... milk?! A Milk?!!!?!? I'm not a kid anymore but it's okay.' . "Here's your breakfast. Eat everything okay? Feel free to grab something to eat." She said in a very gentle voice. A voice that you can feel that really comes from a protective mother/grandmother. 

 

She sat beside the table and intently watching Baekhyun eat his breakfast. Baekhyun who is feeling so embarrassed right now. He is not used to being watched by someone intensely while eating. Baekhyun stopped midway of his breakfast. "Ahjumma, How long do you work here?" Baekhyun is curious, She looked like she works here more than 3 years, because she know how to treat visitors right. "I've been working here since Jongdae was a kid. His Mom and Dad hired me as his nanny. As time goes by, he grow up and Mrs. Kim didn't even fired me for that and let me stay here." She explained, Baekhyun is really dead serious and immensely listening to her story.

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim is always out of the country for their work. Me and Jongdae are always left together here." 

 

"Some people around this place saying it looks like I am Jongdae's mother. I am always his side, always accompany him, helped him with his plans, made his breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes Jongdae took me out for dinner and stayed late night. He really have a very, very kind and soft heart to other person. He always treats me as his real mom." Baekhyun nodded he is really interested with Jongdae's life now that someone can tell everything to him.

 

"You don't have a family to take care?" Baekhyun asked curiously. She sighed deeply that Baekhyun even noticed it. "I had a family before but everything is taken away from me." Baekhyun felt sorry for asking that question that even bring back her dark past. "I'm sorry for asking that. Let's change our topic." Baekhyun said sincerely. She just nodded "It was reallly long time ago, So it is okay." She gave him a reassuring smile that she can soften Baekhyun's heart. He can feel a motherly love from her. Even Jongdae's real mom is not there atleast there is someone to feel someone who really love him like her own child. They continued to chat until Jongdae comes down to eat his breakfast also.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: Aww. Baekhyun is exploring Jongdae's life by asking the Ahjumma that works in their house. It is short though. Sorry for that.