Tiffany - 4

Replay 2015

A/N: This is a chapter mainly for Khunfany, so if you're not interested you can just skip it.



It was the night after my outing with Jess and I was laying in bed looking through the old memories and time in middle school. I looked through all the old pictures, videos, and polaroids. I stop on the picture when we were at the bowling alley as a reward for helping with student council for the year. It was just acouple of days after making up and were still in the "happy" phase. I sat facing the lanes as he sat turned to the right. We were sitting together as many of our friends could figure out that we were back together. 

~~Flashback~~

There was about 20-25 of us that were taken out early for the trip. We were all excited for it since it was another chance to spend time together before the year ends. Jess and I both had pe which not much happens there since we're not changing out anymore, so we left to the meeting spot earlier since our teacher knows us and how we prefer to go there if there is not any activity going on during class. 

We arrive at our normal meeting spot which is the library since that is the place we go most and it is our chaparone's work place. Most of us are close to him since we spend our time there and help him out. 

We went in and called out for him to let him know that were in here and walked through the door into the back part of the library. Soon after he walks towards our direction with books in his hands. 

"What are you guys doing here?" He said.

"We asked to come here early since we were doing nothing in pe." Jess said to him.

"Plus in here is more peaceful and quiet then in there." I added on.

Then while leaning on this right hand, he just gave us that pleasing smile that he always gave. 

"Alright then", he said as he walked away to continue his job.

As we got comfortable just talking the two of us, I checked the clock to see how much more time we still have left. I told her, "Hey we have about eight minutes left until people will start coming here, we should start getting ready and wait for them outside."

"We should tell Mr. Kim too." Jess said.

"Ok", I replied to her, "Mr. Kim, you should start getting your things ready to leave, we have acouple minutes left."

He started walking in our direction since his office and backpack is under his desk.

As when gathered our stuff to wait outside since Mr. Kim locks up the library. We just continue to chat about how were going to need to walk up the hill and cross the street to get to the bus we're taking. As we continue to talk about the details, we can see Tae, Yuri, and Hyo coming our way with smile on their faces.

When more people started coming we counted who was here and who was missing since it was time to start going. We looked around to see that acouple of people weren't here, so we asked if we can go get them. I volunteered excitedly since it was Khun's class that the people were from. When he gave the permission, I started going up the stairs to see that they were already walking over so I climbed back down to meet them.

When we had everybody we started our walk to the bus. Everyone had their group and partner that they were already with, which was expectable.

When we got on the bus most people found seats in the back to sit in, but the few just stood while holding the bars to becareful. Most of everyone had their phones out during the ride to just check around their social media accounts, since this generation is all about electronics. Since we were at the back of the line, Khun and I just stood next to each other until we got seats together. Throughout the ride, there were the occasional teasing and talks along with the showing of funny pics and videos that we found.

While walking to the bowling alley, I asked Mr. Kim when is Ms. Jung coming ,since she was also apart of us, and he replied at 4 since she still has her class to teach. I was excited since shes a person that practically changed my life after I had her in my first year here. She knew alot me since she was a teacher that I was open too. While in her class, she helped me mature while also helping me choose the career that I like.

After we got to the bowling alley, We all split into groups for each lane and to rent our shoes. We all set up our scoreboard, balls, and things getting ready to start. After I was done, I sat down with Khun since it wasn't my turn to bowl yet. We were just on our phones while talking to eachother when Tae, Jess, and Hyo starts teasing us on how were try to get away from them since the chairs were back-to-back and their was a barrier.

While bowling the first round, I got an okay score since I don't bowl much but I wasn't that bad anymore, but when Khun bowled it bounced onto the other lanes since he wasn't holding it right. After I gave him alittle tip, he started getting better and that started the competetion between us. Being the person I am, I couldn't loose even to him. Once it was each others turn to bowl, the person that got the higher score would always brag to the other person. 

With everyone in their own game, the time past and Ms. Jung arrived with two boxes of pizza and drinks for us. After settling down, she also started to bowl and enjoying her time with us. After it was my turn to bowl, I sat down to talk to her about what's going on and how everything is. We continue to talk until it was my turn to bowl again and I didn't do soo good.

As soon as my turn was over, Khun stood up and said, "HA! You missed."

I replied, "Hey, just wait and see whose going to win."

As he went for his turn to bowl, I sat down again to Ms. Jung saying, "There's something going on between there and its been for awhile."

When she said that I just smiled and blush at the comment she made. We continue to play 1 and a half games before we took a break for pizza and went to a yogurt place near here to end the day.

~~Flashback end~~

It was getting late so I put the pictures away to go to sleep.

After a little, I fell asleep to worried dreams as I thought more and more about Tae, Yul, Hyo, and Khun. 



Hai guys! This is a Khunfany update which some of you guys wanted, so I thought I gave you one since there wasn't much written on it. Even though recently some of you guys want more Jeti than Khunfany, but don't worry we'll make sure that Jeti won't be forgotten about. So, like always Goodnite and Thank you!