Tiffany - 3

Replay 2015

It was 9:28 am when I woke up. Finally, today is the day that I'm going to see Jessica again. It had been weeks since I've seen her and I am excited. With all the things that happened, she can still raise my mood. We had been through many things together despite only knowing each other for acouple of years. It wasn't that we always got along or anything, it was just the way we would fit together. We would always disagree on simple topics and some of that was dued to our stubbornness and competitiveness, but mostly it was because we were close enough to have friendly argument even about a simple math problem.

As I picked my outfit for the day I continue to think about our differences. Jessica was always more of a comfortable and simple type while I was more girly, even though I have my days where I would be in sweats and a sweater. 

After around ten minutes of looking in my closet, I chose a simple white shorts with a blue denim button up with a flowery, plaid jacket on the outside.

 

Tiffany's Outfit

 

After I washed up and finish getting dressed a message tone rang while I was brushing my clothes down. Turns out it was a message from Jessica asking where I am.

I replied that I was heading out since I was done getting ready. 

She said,"Heading out right now too. See you there!" I smiled at her excitment as I turn closed my phone.

I went to get a bag since I needed something to put my wallet and things in since I'm lazy to carry it. I chosed a red one that wasn't too big or too small.

I got my keys and shoes as I started walking to the door, I checked my bag one more time to see if I forgot something. I put on my shoes and locked the door as I started walking to the main street to catch a taxi. 

A little while after, I got into the backseat of the taxi as I told the driver the address of the cafe. I started settling down as the driver started the drive to the cafe. I took my phone out to check the time to make sure I wasn't too late. Then since the drive was going to take a bit, I browsed around my phone to not make it too awkward inside the car. 

After we arrived at the cafe, I paid the driver and looked to make sure it was the right one. The cafe had a soothing feel to it. I walked in, heard the door ring and looked around to see if Jess was already here. Then I turned the other direction to have direct eye-contact with Jess. 

As I walk towards her I notice her new hair color. I chuckled as I said, "New look?"

She simply replied, "Ya".

"Don't worry it looks good.", as I assured her "I was shocked though."

I waited for our breakfast to come as she says, "Eh, I figured I'd take this opportunity to get a fresh new start."

When our breakfast arrived, we both enjoyed it since it's what we always get normally. 

After we ate most of our food, she asked what did I want to do today.

Being the food-lover that I am, I replied that I wanted to eat.

She teases me knowing that I love food. But I'll let her decide what we'll do today.

Since we both did want to choose, we agreed on shopping since it was easy and near here.

We went around to different stores trying clothes that we thought looked good, but that was difficult dued to our different taste in clothing. But even with our difference, we still left the stores with many bags in our hands.

I was feeling a want for food so when I saw the food court I let her know by saying,"Hey", as I looked in that direction.

While we were eating the bingsoo that we ordered, Jess brought up the topic of school. I says she doesn't know what to think of it. She agrees but is a little worried. Then i said, "I'm pretty excited, but I'm also scared."

We both knew it was going to be a big change but it's for our careers. Since we are going to different and new schools alone our main worry is going to be about friends.

Knowing ourselves that we're the shy type when were not in our comfort level. 

"I'm just going to give people the black stare." I said. Since I need a friend that can put up with me.

She asks me how I'm going to make friends if I'm going to do that.

"Just until things get a bit more comfortable or I get use to the school a bit." I said.

She says she doesn't want to hang around girls since she doesn't want to make it feel like a replacement for us.

Being the one that's protective of my friends, I told her that if she does end up dating a guy friend I'm going to have to approve them to make sure that their good enough for her. She told me that she's going to do the same for me.

I told her to tell me if there's any Percy fans at her orientation, since I have an obsession with it and Greek mythology. Since she knows my obsession she agrees to let me meet them.

Since I had a Cube infomation night awhile ago, she asks if I saw anyone that look friendworthy. Since I don't know any people and not really motivated to make friends, I said I don't know. 

I told her half-jokingly that I'll introduce her to some cute guys and she can have them, since I'm not very interested cause I already have Khun but I didn't tell her the last part knowing that she'll tease me about it.

She replies by saying that, "You can have them, you're with them for 4 years."

I continue to deny her by saying that their hers.

Finally, I saw the look in her eyes. We both laughed when she found out what I meant by that. She continues to tease me by saying, "Such a nice girl friend Khun has".

"Ya." Knowing that I was already blushing.

She jokingly apologize as when started wrapping up our snack to get ready for the park. 

We both sat on the swings since we were a bit tired. 

I told her, "I need to find a new changing buddy." As I can see Jess holding her laugh back but fails at it. 

She told me that it'll take a while since she it's a person she needs to be comfortable with.

As we slowing swung on the swings, we thought back to the memories of the good times.

We both talked about how we missed everyone and how our school fitted together no matter which group you were in. Since everyone had their own little group which respected eachother.

We brought up the memory of sports day about how we all came together since we thought of face painting people that were in our team and how our group of people somehow had  amazing teamwork.

We were all still curious about the winner since the day didn't go as it planned.

We both drifted into deep thought when we saw two little girls together playing with no worry.

"Hey Jess", I said loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Yeah?" She replied softly.

"That used to be like us." I said as I thought of all the times we had together.



Hai guys! Like I told you guys last time when we update it will mostly be a double update since there is two authors. If you have read from the last chapter, adaandmusic have told you guys that a khunfany update will come soon. That update might be up in acouple of days. We both will start school in acouple of days so we are not sure how the updates will be, but we will try and continue to update. That's it for now, Goodnite and Thank You!