Jessica - 6

Replay 2015

Days had passed. Tiffany and I haddn't been talking much. It was lunch time and we were at our usual spot. Dojoon and Onew left to go somewhere and Irene was with her upperclassmen friends. Minho didn't really hang out with us anymore.

I closed my eyes and was slightly moving my body to the rythm of the music playing in my ears. Sunny ate her food as she called her friends from another school. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I opened my eyes and looked up. I smiled, but he didn't smile back.

"Hey, can you guys help us move some instruments?" Onew asked. I nodded and Sunny and I followed behind him. We were walking into a different building where the instruments usually were. I just ignored it though.

We were nearing the end of the hallway when all of a sudden Onew pushed Sunny to walk faster and they went to the end. I looked up, confused.

Then Doojoon came out. He held out a sign.

"Jessica, will you be my date to formal?" He asked. I froze.

"W-wait. Huh?" I was taken back. I covered my face and started to freak out. I didn't give an answer yet. I looked around and there was a small crowd forming, but they were all recording. "U-Um, I-I'll think about it..." I muttered. He gave me a weird look and I turned around to walk away. Sunny stopped me by grabbing my wrists. Very harshly.

"You just got asked!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah..." I replied, not excited.

"I don't think he likes you though. Maybe he just asked you as a FRIEND" She said blantly.

I took a deep breath and shakily let it out. I definately didn't want to go. Onew sighed from his spot. He walked up to me and grabbed my wrist, spun me around and put his arm around me and we started to walk out. Why was he acting like this? Footsteps were heard behind us. Doojoon called my name and Onew just pulled me closer to him and started to walk faster.

Doojoon grabbed me wrist and stole me away from Onew. I was a bit scared to be honest. "Hey, so um. Don't worry about the money. I got it." He said as we started to walk. I didn't look at him and continued to look at the floor. "Are you okay?" I lifelessly nodded. "Well, I kinda like you and I want you to be my date." I stopped in my tracks aburtly. "Is, there a problem?" he asked. I shook my head and looked up.

"Ah, Onew!" I called out as I ran up to him. "I forgot to tell you something!" Doojoon gave a weird look and left the three of us.

"So what happened?" Onew asked. Sunny leaned closer to listen.

"H-He said he likes me..." Everyone's expression changed. They both looked like they were getting angry.

 

"Onew..." I called out, as we both were walking out of the school.

"Yeah?"

"What do I do...?"

"What do you mean?"

"How do I tell him no without hurting him?" He smiled a bit

 

It was korean literature class. We were reading a piece of ancient text and writing about it. I didn't really understand it. The teacher walked by my desk and read my paper. She slammed her stick hard onto my desk, just a mere centimeter from hitting my head. Everyone looked up, startled. "No! No! No! How can you be so stupid??!?! You're HOPELESS!" She screamed at me. The whole class was pin-drop quiet. I tightened the grip on my pencil and tightened the fist in my other hand. She walked away. My hands started to bleed and tears tried to escape from my eyes.

Did she just call me stupid...? Hopeless...?

My failing brain has been getting worse...

Class was over and I quickly pack my things to leave. I was the first one to exit the classroom and Onew pushed everyone and caught up to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked concerned. I nodded, not looking at him.

During my next class which was PE, everyone was swimming except for me. I was still injured. While everyone began to get into the water, I took a seat at a dry corner and put a band-aid onto my left palm which housed a small tiny wound.  I sighed...

 

Lately, Sunny has been acting a bit rude to me. Naeun has been leaving me a lot to get closer to a guy and Irene was just... Irene. Doojoon had stopped hanging out with us. Tiff and I hadden't talked much. Honestly, I was really sad and felt alone. However, I had Onew. He never ditched me for someone else and never treated me differently. He always made me smile.

I hadn't gotten any sleep for the past two nights so I was practically dead. My head bobbled back and forth, trying to stay awake.

"Hey, you alright?" Onew asked in concern. I halfy nodded.

"Just sleepy."

"What time did you sleep?" I shook my head. "No sleep? Here, sit right here. It'll be more comfortable to sleep." He scooted over and patted the spot next to him. I got up and sat down. I laid back onto the wall. "I'll wake you up when it's time to go to class." He smiled.

I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. However, I did feel relaxed next to him. I opened my eyes numerous times and caught him staring at me, then look away.

"Who's going to formal?" Irene's sunbae friend asked. "Besides Irene and her Oppa"

"No one else is going" Irene answered.

"Jess." He called "Why aren't you going????" He woke me up.

"Hm?" I asked sleepily. "I don't want to." I tried going back to sleep as I replaced the earbuds into my ears.

"I might go with my ex" I heard Onew say. I tensed up. All of the other words were a blur to me. Why did hearing that hurt so much...?



Hey everyone!

Hope you liked that update. Sorry I kinda put many events into one chapter. Its all from different days though!

So, we're trying our best to update for you all but we're really busy with school and all.

SNSDsoshi9 is working on an update for you guys too! She's been soooooooo busy though.

Sorry for not being consistant.

Please don't be silent readers and let us know what you think!

Thanks guys! Bye Bye!