Jessica - 3

Replay 2015

I woke up a couple of hours after I fell asleep. My insomnia was getting pretty mood-swingy lately, causing me to feel a bit dizzy after waking up. I checked my phone for the time. 9:07 am. I got out of bed and went to freshen up. My mood was high today. I was going to see Tiffany. It had felt like forever since I've seen that girl.

After getting out of the washroom, I walked to my closet to decide on my outfit of the day. I pulled out a loose denimn shirt along with a pair of light grey washed jeans. I placed on my socks and grabbed my sun glasses before packing my grey handbag.

I did a quick check before sending a text to Tiff.

'Hey where are you?'

Send.

From: Tiff

'heading out rn r u on ur way'

'Heading out right now too. See you there!'

Send.

I placed my shoes on and started to walk to the subway. The subway wasn't crowded nor empty. There were a few anxious people to go to work as for they were late. I took a seat next to an adorable ahjummah.

After I had reached my stop, I stood up and walked out of the underground, into the broad day light. Good thing I had brought sunglasses with me today. I turned the corner and headed to the cafe where we would meet.

After a few minutes of good exercise, I had reached the cafe and took a seat. The interior of the cafe was small but it had a calm and peaceful atmosphere. I smiled as I reminiced the memories we created here with our friends. A waiter came up to me and I ordered for Tiff and I. I ordered a sweetened caramel latte with a blueberry scone for myself, and a cappuccino and muffin for Tiff. The usual.

The bell of the door rang, signaling that someone was entering the cafe. The ends of my lips curled into a smile. She looked around the cafe, unsure of where to sit. I held in my laughter at her actions. Our eyes met and I raised my hand up. We both laughed as she sat down on the seat across from me.

"Hey." I spoke "have a good sleep?" I joked.

"New look?" Tiffany teased

"Ya"

"Don't worry it looks good." She reassured "I was shocked though."

"Eh, I figured I'd take this oppertunity to get a fresh new start."

Our small breakfast came. We sipped on our drinks and took bites of our pasteries as we had a good conversation. It's been a while.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked

"Eat" she replied.

"Of course. Tiff loooooves to eat." I exaggerated. "But seriously though"

"Mmm, up to you."

We both thought for a second. We looked up at each other and gave 'the look'.

"Shopping?" We chorused. After finishing up and paying for our breakfast, we began to head out to the shopping center.

Tiff and I went into many stores, finding articles of clothing that we each liked and tried on. Our fashion styles were very different. Tiffany's fashion was more feminine and trendy while I usually wore more simpler and casual clothes.

We both had bags of clothing from several different stores in our hands.

"Hey" Tiffany called out as she pointed to the food court.

"Let's go!" We happily walked to the food court and got some bingsoo as the temperature was climbing. Sitting down, we dug into the delicious dessert.

"So, school's coming up." I spoke

"Yep" Tiffany answered. "I don't know what to think of it honestly."
"Yeah, me neither. I'm a bit worried though."

"I'm pretty excited, but I'm also scared."

"It's going to be a huge change but, it's for our careers." I sighed. "Friends is going to be a problem though."

"I'm just going to give people the blank stare." Tiff shook her head. "I need to find a friend that can put up with me though."

"How are you going to make friends if you give them that look though?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Just until things get a bit more comfortable I guess."

"You know, honestly I don't really want to hang out around a bunch of girls in high school."

She gave me a weird look. "Why?"

"I don't know, I noticed I have a hard time making a true friend that's a girl. I mean, there's already you guys." I sighed. "I don't think I can hang out with some other girls in the replacement of you guys."

"Well, one thing's for sure, if you do end up hang out with a bunch of guys, and if you end up dating them, then they have to get approved by me."

"Same for you."

"Oh, and at your orientation, let me know if you find a Percy fan."

I laughed at her obsession with Percy Jackson and Greek Mythology. "Of course. I'll let you meet them."

"Good." She smiled.

"Meet any people at Cube information night the other time?" I asked.

"I saw some people but I don't know. And I'll introduce you to the cute guys over there. You can have them."

"You can have them. You're with them for 4 years."

"Nope." She denied. "They're yours."

I thought for a second, then I finally caught on to what she was trying to say. We both laughed. "Such a good girl friend Khun has~"

"Ya." She blushed.

"Okay okay so sorry." I joked.

After finishing our bingsoo, we walked around a nice park near the mall. We both took a seat on the swings and began to talk.

Tiffany sighed. I looked at her a bit worried. "I need to find a new changing buddy." She said. I held back my laughter.

"It'll probably take a while to find one that you can be totally comfortable with."

"Yeah, I know." Our feet moved the sand around as our swings smoothly swayed back and forth. "I miss the old times."

"So do I. I miss everyone at school."

"You know, our school was connected? Like, even though we all had our own groups and stuff, we were pretty much together."

"Remember at sports day?" We both smiled. "We all literally came together."

"With the face paint and everything for our team."

"I still wonder who won."

"Yeah, they never told us." We watched as two little girls skipped through the grass of the park. Happily playing with one another and enjoying each other's presence.

"Hey, Jess." Tiffany called out. Our eyes still fixed on the children.

"Yeah?"

"That used to be like us."

 



Hey everyone!

I hope you enjoyed our first JeTi chapter! It was HIGHLY requested by many of you.

We kind of wanted to keep our writing style of the two perspectives. As you can tell, this is Jessica's perspective and Tiffany's side will be up soon!

Also, there have been some requesting some KhunFany, so there MIGHT be some KhunFany *cough cough SNSDsoshi9*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye Bye!