Tiffany - 1

Replay 2015

It was offially the end when promotion was over. We sat near each other since we both got the same awards but we knew when they allowed us to move, we wouldn't see each other again. Their was a feeling of relief but also a slight sadness that was their as I being the one that chose Cube Academy would be alone. It was a choice I had to make, either it was SM High with Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Nichkhun or Cube Academy which would follow my career. As of today, the inseparable is now separated as I couldn't make it to the last stage of JYP Academy. 

Even though promtion was just a couple of days ago, Jess and I were already getting left out after SM High went to their sports orientation. They were all just talking about which sport they're going to try-out for or look at. I started to think that tennis, batminton, and softball were more important then me during that moment,

I knew were would start to be more distant at some point but I didn't think it would be this quick.

Most of SM High chose tennis as their sport choice the less they thought about Jess and I. They would use our group chat about tennis schedules, pratices, equipment, and try-outs. As they were oblivious to us two being excluded they just continued to talk about one thing and one thing only. Tennis.

We both would have private chats with each other without the others and we both knew how we felt about it.

As I knew myself when I chose Cube Academy, I would also choose not to have any sport but that would also make me more distant then everyone else. JYP Academy also has tennis so Jess wouldn't be that distant to SM High since I know that  she would choose that sport instead of going to basic PE which I got stuck in.

The more distant I got with SM High, I also got more distant with Khun. We haven't chatted since the day of promotion and I'm not a person to continue texting someone after not getting a reply so I just left it alone with some vague thoughts. 

Just weeks ago we just made up with each other after a fight that we both wouldn't give up in too. Being stubborn as we are, we both didnt talk to each other until one night he started the conversation first and as I thought about the little time we have left I pushed my stubbornness away and made up with him.

With everything that I'm feeling the only person that I can talk to about it is Jess. 

 But while all of this is happening I have to keep it from my family since I have cousins over from another country and I have to show them a good time. 

 I turned my phone off and threw it on my bed, my cousin asked me," Hey, you ok?'

I put on my fake smile on and answered happily since they couldn't know about either feeling left out or Khun.

Soon after I had to start packing since we would be traveling to Jeju Island to take my cousins around Korea for their visit. 

I grabbed my phone and thought," I am going to be traveling many places, might as well have fun doing it." So I turned off notifications for the group chat and left the phone alone.



Hai guys! Sorry again that this is short but this is just update is written from a Tiffany's point of view(as you can tell) for our subbers. Even though there's only a small amount of you guys, we would like to thank you guys for reading our story. See you again next time and have a good night if you're from the same area as us. Thank You!