Tiffany - 6

Replay 2015

It was Friday and we were all waiting for this day since it was a free day at the University that we're partnered with. It would be a day of activities and different events to give us some more experience in our focus. Even though it was work, it was fun work that we took as fun because we got freedom, but the teachers took it as a "educational learning experience" and we just went along with it. 

We were organized into groups of tens by last names so I was in the same group as Siwon while Bora and Nicole were in different groups. In most activities, it requires a partner so Siwon and I would automatically pair together since we alway work together. After one of our projects, I got tired and we had sometime so I leaned onto Siwon since he was next to me. He looks at me and smiles. He lets me stay where I am and puts his arm around me to make it more comfortable. I closed my eyes because it would be awhile before lunch would arrive and I know that Siwon would wake me if anything happens.

I woke up to sound and people. I opened my eyes to see my school and friends around me. Siwon tries to shush the people around us becuase he still thinks I'm sleeping. 

"Guys guys be more quiet Tiffany is still asleep." He says to our friends.

I smile at that since it was adorable how caring he was. I turn to hug him as a sign that I was awake. I surprised him as I heard people around just giggle and aww at our "moment". We got up since it was lunch time and we had about 1-2 hours of free time before we had our next event. 

We went in line but we were all the way in the back so we just started to wait and play around until the second declared that they also had food so since I was the first one that heard it, I grabbed them and ran to the line which had no people. 

We grabbed lunch then went to sit on the grass. It was the normal group of Siwon, Bora, Nicole and some other friends. We started eating and we brought up the topic of playing a game. We decided on the 5 fingers game of 'Never Have I Ever' for the sake of it. 

After playing for a bit, we got bored and went to the store that was on the campus to get some snacks and walk around to try the additional activities that were set out by the university. Siwon went with Nicole and other friends to a activity while Bora and I just go walk around. We were alone and walking our normal way which was either holding hands or with my arm around her shoulder. We walk around in peaceful quiet because we were close enough to have unawkward silence. 

We sat down on a bench since we were tired and took a break. We sat down and I started looking around when Bora started playing with my hands. I lookes at her while she was intensely studying them due to their size.

She looked at me and said, "What?"

I just replied with a laugh and said, "It's cute on how serious you are about my hands."

"It's adorable how small your hands are." 

After she said that, I grabbed her hand and put them against mine and compared them. Her eyes grew big the moment she realized that I had smaller hands then her. She was always used to being the one with tiny hands but she continues to recompare them as she was still in disbelieve of it. I intertwine my fingers into her and I stood up. I gave her a tug to pull her up and said, "We should get back over there with everyone else." She replied with a, "Let's go." I started walking and I put our two hands together into the pocket of my jacket.

We got back to original spot where it wasn't as peaceful and quiet but it was where our friends were. Once we got back to the Cube area, a student that I knew but didn't talk to came up to me to if I was dating Siwon. I just replied with a quick, "Oh no, we're just friends." The student just apologize to me and tried to explain for herself because it looked like we were dating. I turned to Bora and she laughed at me since she was also apart of the group that "ships" and think that we look good together. I told her that were just friends and that I don't want to get in a relationship too quickly since I just ogt out of one. She just replied with a defeated, "Okay, okay."

While walking back to Siwon and Nicole, she told me that they probably came to ask me about Siwon and I because of the earlier situation. I asked, "Why?" She explained that there were multiple people that stopped to look and "awww" at you guys when you were sleeping and asked him if you guys were dating yet. When he said, "No." They were disappointed and ask "When huh? You guys obviously like each other", they also giggled at him while walking away. 

I laugh and told her, "Are you guys wanting us together that bad?" 

She screamed, "YES! Do you know how cute you guys are together? It's like a match made in heaven if you think about it. You guys are best friends, you guys get along, you guys are CUTE!"

"Well Dang!" I told her. "I don't know", I told her. "I kinda do have a thing for him but right now it's conflicting for me since I think something new is coming to my mind."

We got back to the group where Siwon and Nicole were and I let go of Bora's hand since she went with Nicole to talk about pictures that they took for their yearbook/creative writing class. I went to Siwon's side and gave him the tiny side hug that I normally give. 

We just stood there in our spots and continued to talked a bit more until our groups has to separate and continue with our last activity before we went back to school. 

When we went back to do our activities, it was Siwon and I again while Nicole's and Bora's group were across the grass from us since they were doing our earlier activity. We're doing a vocal activity we had trouble with it but after we finished, we had time to rest or talk since we finished quicker. We started to join Bora's and Nicole's group since they were in front of us also testing and trying out their dance from the activity. They were standing with the teachers taking pictures of the students doing the activities and enjoying ourselves. 

I started talking with one of the helper/tutors at my activity since he was my old tutor that I knew from last year and we started getting in a competition of who could get the poster higher since he was WAYYY taller then me; but me being me I can't lose due to my high competitiveness. So when he started getting taller and taller, I couldn't do anything else but call Siwon over and get on his back to prove that I can get it taller than him. 

We were cheering each other after my ex-tutor give up until the moment we hear people "aww"-ing, chatters, and camera clicks. We turn around to see an arch of teachers and students facing us and smiling. We got embarrassed and I gave Siwon the pat to put me down. I gave the poster back and walked over to Bora who was under the tree looking at something on her camera. 

She notice me arrive and gave me the grinny smile that we both knew was the teasey smile that we give each other at certain times. I quickly yelled, "STAPHH!" She laughs at loud because she sees the blush and embarrassment in my face. She told me to look as she turned her camera towards my direction and showed me a picture of when I was leaning onto Siwon. I covered my face and gave her the wide smile because of she knew how I felt about the whole situation. To add on her and Nicole went to our teacher, who also happens to ship and favor us, to show the picture to her because she was also the teacher for yearbook/creative writing. She replied with a cute "aww isn't that cute" and we all just laugh because even though she unofficially indicates that ship us, we all know that she does.

Once the entire school finished their last activity, we all walked back since it was only 10 minutes away. We got back to school and they gave us some snacks and water before we had a sports activity that we had to play. Since I love sports, I was excited or my team was since we were going to be in the same teams as our groups. All students played except Bora and Nicole since they got an excuse to take pictures since they didn't want to play.

The games started and we continued to play and play since it was a tournament, so the teams switched around until all the teams played each other already. I start getting into my competitive side where I'm dead set on wanting to win or do good. It was ultimate frisbee so I was fine since it was a game I played before and frisbees aren't that mean to me. I became the person that surprised people because since it was a new school not many know how I play so I gained new reputations afterwards. After the game, I lost my voice due to the amount of yelling and screaming I did. I was sweaty and my face was red from the heat and also all the running that took place. 

While walking back to pick up my stuff, I got praises from different teachers and staff members on how I did and they joked about how serious I was getting due to my rolled up sleeves. We all had an easy break day that was needed for both the teachers and students. 

After everything was settled, I walked with Bora to her locker then I went to mine to see what I needed to take with me since it was a Friday and I didn't want to forget anything. Bora walked towards my locker since it was further down the hall from her's and since I was still arranging my locker, she just back hugged me and I smiled since that was normal between us. After I was done, I turned and hugged her normally but then when we separated I turned to look at her and we were an inch apart and we backed away and laughed. She explained that she was leaning in to kiss my cheek but then I turned so we just continue to laugh.

So I walked her to our group of friends that she takes with to the bus since I don't I had to leave first and she just kissed my cheek bye. The thing she doesn't know is that I slowly started to fall for two people an she might be one of them....



Hai!! Guys I'm back. I know that I haven't updated in FOREVER that was because of school work and personal stuff that I had to deal with, but never the less I'M BACK PEOPLE and I may or may not be updating more because of vacation. I will try to continue the story for the best that I can since I do get bothered by someone(authornim) to update while I'm in school but I don't get to it due to continuous projects, essays, and presentations. Sooo see you until the next time and NITE PEOPLE SLEEP!