Jessica - 2

Replay 2015

Days had passed since my transformation. I looked different and definately felt different. It was midnight and the airport was packed. I took out my phone and called my older brother who was visiting for the summer.

"Hello?" He answered

"Ya, where are you?" I asked

"Gate 3. Where are you guys?"

"In the car" I sighed "There's kinda traffic. We're by gate 1 though. Keep a look out for our car."

"Roger". We hung up the phone as we waited for the cars to move.

After about 30 minutes, we started our drive home with an extra person in the car. I got out to help him put his things in the house. I grabbed his luggage and started to walk in the dim light. He ruffled my hair. "Nice hair." He smiled.

Although I was around more people, I felt very lonely. Trying to keep a smile on my face around family was tough. There were many times where I swallowed my screams and forced a smile and laugh. My nights were getting more sleepless and dreams were getting devoured by the evil and sadness in my thoughts.

My brother would wake me up everymorning by laying down on my and sleeping on my bed. He would always tickle me when I tell him to go away.

I went on many trips with my siblings and cousins to have fun. We do this every summer. We got godiva ice cream which my sister paid for. It was so good!

"Ya, that's my ice cream!" I yelled, jumping to take my ice cream back.

"Yeah, but I'm eating it." My brother replied. He extened his arm so that the ice cream cone was at a higher level.

"But I want it~~! Pwease!" I tried aegyo.

"Aigoo. So ugly." He made a disgusting face. Then icecream dripped onto his hair and face.

"Aigoo so ugly." I pinched his cheek and made a disguted face as he gave me back my ice cream.

We continued to go shopping. My brother and I went into H&M.

"Ya, why isn't there a guys' H&M in this mall?" He asked.

"Because this is a sign." I turned to him. "You need to start saving money! You buy too many clothes."

"Ugh, whatever. Give me your bag." He took my MK bag away from me and started to search through for candy. "Ah ha! Found one!"

"Hey I need that candy! I get carsick easily so I need to eat it!"

"I'll buy you more." He winked. I sighed and rolled my eyes and continued to shop.

Am I really stuck with this giant for the summer?



Hey everyone! This is just a small, quick update for you guys.

I wanted to explain how this fanfic is going to work out. So, as you know, there are two authors for this story.

I, author-adaandmusic, am in charge of updating and writing for Jessica.

My co-cuthor, SNSDsoshi9, is in charge of updating and writing for Tiffany.

I just felt like pointing that out and explaining it. But overall, we're working together on this ^^

Bye everyone! Hope you like the update!