Preview

Replay 2015
 
It was fall time in South Korea, year 2012. Jessica and Tiffany had just graduated from elementary school and entered the 6th grade. The two girls were put into an advanced program at their school. Since they had no classes together, they didn't know each other at all. In early spring 2013, the two had their first encounter with each other. Half way through the school year, it was the first time the two had known about each other's existance. They didn't like one another.

Nearing the end of 6th grade, they had officially met each other. As they got to know each other more, they learned that they had the same interest in music.

Then they clicked.

From disliking each other to being inseperable, the 6th grade had ended in a flash. Tiffany had started to hang out with Jessica and her group of friends. In Jessica's group were her childhood friends Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Nickhun.

During the summer, Jessica and Tiffany had talked all day until midnight on facebook. They discovered more of the things they had in common as well as personal information about each other.

The new school year came. Jessica and Tiffany were in 7th grade. Jessica was kept in the advanced program while Tiffany was only placed in advanced math which they had together. However, it didn't stop them from being together. Tiffany started to get very close to Jessica's friends and they soon became her's too. Tiffany became apart of their group. The two girls had shared a math class with Nickhun and Hyoyeon. There was some chemistry between Tiffany and Nickhun and eventually, KhunFany happened.

Finally, 8th grade came. The year that they were all looking forward to. Their group of friends had expanded greatly. They would fill up rows of tables whenever they would go eat in the cafeteria. Luckily, this year Jessica and Tiffany had many classes together. Jessica was ASB president and Tiffany was ASB Vice President. Basically inseperable by this time.

They had so many moments that were funny, serious, weird, and fun. Tiffany had always helped Jessica and Jessica had always helped Tiffany. They were partners in crime. 

It was December, which was also known as High School Season. This was the cause of the trouble that was yet to come. February came in a flash. February was when they would get their acceptance letters. The 6 were in their rooms sitting infront of their electronic devices video chatting.

"1...2...3!" They all counted as they looked at their letters for the first time.

There was mixed feelings. All 6 got into good schools but... Tiffany and Jessica were troubled. The two had applied for JYP Academy, Cube Academy, and SM High along with some other schools Tiffany applied to. Everyone thought that they were going to be going to JYP together but... only one made it. Jessica.

Of course Jessica would go to JYP as for it was an elite school but Tiffany was the one having the hard decision. Tiffany had made it into Cube and SM. Should she go to the brand new elite school where she knew no one? Or should she go to the very popular SM where most of her friends would go?

The end of the year was nearing. They had an end of the year field trip, a dance, and field day.

Only then it hit the two girls.

They were going to be seperated.

They couldn't do much because...

... the next day was their promotion.