Jessica - 7

Replay 2015

A while has passed. Tiff and I haven't been talking much. Onew and I have been drifting apart for a bit too. Lately, he and Doojoon have been going off some places. Sunny has been leaving me alot for who knows what. Irene went somewhere with her Oppa and sunbae. And I. I was left alone to watch all of their things.

Left alone.

I browsed through my phone for some songs to listen to and just something to keep me occupied. It's been a while since this has started happened. Unknowingly, I my fingers automatically went to my conversation with Tiff. I texted her and I widened my eyes. She actually replied back. I told her to keep me company since I was lonely, and so she called me.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"I don't know." I replied. "I'm left to watch all of their things." I looked up, and saw Onew and Doojoon walking towards me. "Oh wait, here they come." They came to me, got something from their backpacks, and then left me again. "Nevermind... they just left..." I felt really sad.

"They left again?" Tiffany asked in concern. I hummed a yes and let out a shaky sigh. "Man, I need to like go over there right now."

"Yes! Come!" I joked, trying to sound happy. However, I badly wanted- no, needed her presence. My throat became clogged with the words I was trying to hold back.

"Why don't you just come to Cube." She joked. "You'll like it here better."

"I actually thought of transfering..." I mumbled.

"Come! We'll all accept you."

I let out a short, bittersweet laugh. I honestly don't like transfering schools, however, I really felt like switching schools. "Ah, they're coming back." I said as I watched as Onew and Doojoon made their way back to where I was. My hope soon dropped as for they just walked passed me, as if I weren't there. "nevermind..." I mumbled. "They left again..." I was lonely again. Tiffany gave a dissapointed sigh. There was noise in the background and she was talking to some of her friends. I felt like I was being a burden. "Hey, Tiff." I called out, "Tiff."

"Yeah?"

"You can hang up if you want, I think I'll be fine..."

"No." She said in a stern voice. "I know you're lonely right now. Don't worry, I'll keep you company." One of the things I hate, was being lonely. I can never be left alone and be alright. There was a trauma I still carry with me, ever since I was little. It had always effected me greatly, but I had a bad habit of keeping it in. Even if I say I want to be alone, usually, I don't want to be alone. As crazy as that sounds, that was how I felt. I am the type of person that needs someone to persist and tell me, 'I know you really don't want to be alone right now. I'm here for you.' However, I don't think anyone knows. I'm the shy type so I tend to keep a distance from everyone.

Tears started to flood my eyes as I saw Onew and Doojoon walk pass me several times, going to talk with different groups of people everytime. I started to sniffle a tiny bit. "Ya. Jess? Are you okay?" I hummed a yes. "No, you're crying right now."

"A-aniyo. I'm fine."

"No, then why are you sniffling so much right now? Huh?"

"I told you, I'm fine. I'm only sniffling because I'm sick." My voice started to crumble and weaked. Onew and Doojoon walked passed me when I said this and they had stopped. They stood infront of me, but I kept my head low so I wouldn't see their faces.

"Hey, I know you okay. Why. Are. You. Lying."

"No, I'm just sick." Tears began to fall. "Hey, their back, I'll be fine." I said in English so they wouldn't understand.

"Well they're not going to leave you this time now, are they?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said in English again. "I'm hanging up, bye." I pressed the red end button quickly.

'u r not ok.' She texted me.

'I'm fine.' I texted back.

'No u r not.'

"Hey, Jessica? Are you alright?" Onew asked, concerned. He bent down to my level. I kept my eyes glued to the floor, not bothering to look up at him or give an answer. "Jessica...? What's wrong?" I shook my head and backed away from him a bit.

"I just want to be alone for a bit." I spoke so softly, it was almost a whisper

Many thoughts started to run through my head. Bad memories started to flash back and a headache was occuring. Onew then took a seat infront of me, but about a meter distance. I continued to sniffle and wipe my tears away with my hand. Good think I had my hair down today to block my face. We stayed like that for a bit. Then it was time to go to class. "Group hug?" Onew asked. I got up, and slowly walked to my next class, ignoring him. "No? Okay..."

I walked into my next class and took my seat. Irene came in and also took her seat a few minutes later. "What's wrong Jessica? Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded with my head burried in my arms, on by desk. "Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

The teacher walked by and stopped by my desk. "What's the matter Jessica? Do you have a headache again?" I nodded. "Just take this class to relax okay?" I nodded and she left. To all of the other students, it looked as if I were sleeping, but my stubborn eyes started making tears fall onto the sleves of my sweater.

About 1 hour later, Naeun came up to my desk. "Jessica! Can you help me with something real quick?" She asked. "What's wrong?"

"She's tired right now, don't bother her." Irene whispered. "Oh an by the way, can you help me with this?" She pointed to something on her paper.

"Oh, Namjoon can help with that!" Naeun said. "Come! Come!" The two went to Naeun's and Namjoon's desk.

Namjoon.

Naeun replaced me with her.

Before, Naeun and I would hang out during class all the time, but it wasn't for long. Shortly after, I was replaced by Namjoon.

 

 

 

 



Hello everyone! This is  author adaandmusic,

We are so sorry that we aren't able to update a whole lot, there has just been many things happening in our lives right now.

Please read the announcement by clicking the next button down below.

Thank you.