Tiffany - 5

Replay 2015

 It has been weeks after school has started and I have begun to get settled and feel comfortable. Even though thoughts of old times still come up, it's starting to disappear slowly. Slowly I have found friends and a group where I can be myself the weird and goofy person I am. But as I start getting more and more comfortable, the less I remember about being with them and the feeling with it. 

The schoolwork was difficult for the first couple of weeks as I had to get use to how the system in high school is different then the system in middle school. I also had to get used to the grading system as I would remember in middle school how Jess and I would care about each little .01% of our grade whether it dropped or raised. It was good times before coming to high school where your grades can drop 5-10% at each time. 

Being the person that Jessica is she signs up for sport, extra-curriculum, and extra classes while I try to get to see how everything works and pretty much mature while doing so. We still have our normal chats, talks, and texts it would be spaced out and not as often. We would tell each other about our friends and share moments about school and just normally helping each other in classes. 

It was near the end of third period where lunch was next, Jess and I scheduled a video chat where we show each other our friends as I been interested about one or two of her supposed "friends". Jess was excited because she would finally meet the wonderful Siwon. After our talk the other day about Nichkhun, I decided to end it with him. 

~~Flashback~~

It was Wednesday night, the constant thought on mind after texting him. We haven't talked for weeks and I couldn't handle it anymore. I decided to confront him. While waiting for his text back, I was talking with Siwon about my decision and what I should do. Days before this I told Jess about this and she said, "If it's going to continue, it's better to end it now then continue with this." Siwon knows about Khun and is a close friend so I wonder what's he going to say. 

Siwon and I have most of our classes together so were with each other for most of the day. We woud joke around together and tease each other and due to our close bond most people would ask if we're dating or they would ship us together. We would deny it by saying that I have a boyfriend. We would also work together in classes because we would understand how we work and get along. 

So a while after, Khun answered with a simple "ok". I told him that I couldn't do it anymore and how if you wanted to keep it together, we would have to talk more despite being tired from school. He just replied that he understand and changed the subject to school. I took a sigh of relieve that we could still talk but I wasn't sure if we could keep this up. 

~~Flashback End~~

The next day I continued to talk and get closer the Siwon since we would work with each other in multiple classes since understood each other and our work habits. I talked to him about how I ended it with Khun and he just continued to talk me through it and try to comfort me despite feeling normal and okay. When I turned around, I could see him smile and act more cutely on the corner of my eye.

As school continues to go on and more and more work is being given by the teachers, more and more the school continues to bond and get closer together as we all help each other with work and classes. While that happens, I meet newer friends and continue to get closer to specific people. After finding out that a friend is continuously hanging out with a girl, most of the school continues to tease them about each other and asks if they're dating, but due to that, Bora, the girl that is involved with the rumors starts to tease me about Siwon and I despite being in the same situation.

More and more Bora and I get closer, but I realizes that the friends that I am most closes with start on the wrong foot or have bad first impressions since it happened with Jessica also. She makes me feel like that Jessica was also here but in another person. We continue to hang out more and more despite only having one class together, which made it harder to see each other. 

We got close easily due to being similar in personality and interests but are opposite in specific topics. Due to the short time that I have known Bora, I have started to grow feelings that I couldn't explain. Due these mysterious feelings, I kept thinking about them over and over. Could it be that I like her or could it just be a feelings of meeting a good friend? Continuous thoughts and questions occupied my mind all day for a period of time. Due to the confusion, I asked my friend Nicole who was an open girl that could have good advice. 

I asked her about what type of feeling and how does it feel to like a girl? Since I wanted to know if my feeling is the same or similar. So after talking to her, turns out I may have a tiny feelings for Bora despite my sureness of liking a guy... What do I do now?



Soooo guys, it's been awhile and I'm sorry I just had alot of work from school and personal difficulties that's going on but I'll try to update more now after getting use to school more and more. Also, getting notifications from a certain someone else in this story too (ah humm authornim). So this is just a check-in right now and a part of the story, so until next time, Goodnite and Go Get Some Sleep That I Don't Get.