Jessica - 1

Replay 2015

I sighed to myself. It's over. It's officially over. Everyone had gotten up from their seats but I stayed seated for a bit. I didn't want to leave the school and people I grew to love. Especially the person sitting next to me- Tiffany. Although it didn't hit me yet. I stood up from my chair as all of our friends gathered around us. Tears filled my eyes as this might've been the last time I would see some of them. We all exchanged hugs, took pictures, and said our goodbyes.

I sighed to myself going home. Many thoughts ran through my mind as I stared through the window. How will their lives in high school be? Will they be alright? Are they going to get into trouble?

...Am I going to be okay without Tiffany?

The day passed by rather quickly. Our Kakao Talk group chat was blowing up but... it was blowing up because of SM high. Taeyeon, Nickhun, Yuri, Hyoyeon and another friend were talking about their sports orientation. However, they were excluding Fany and I already.

They had planned a meet up together to play tennis but they didn't bother to invite or remember us. Although we weren't going to the same school, I felt neglected already.

I shook my head to clear out my thoughts. Placing on my wireless headphones and closing the door, I began to practice dancing in my room to get ready for high school. My thoughts wandered all over the place.

I had recieved mail from JYP Academy today but no one in my family seemed to really care about me as of right now. Everyone was focusing on my sister's sweet 16 party that was coming up.

The days passed and weeks seemed long. I wanted to go to school already. It was as if I had lost all of my friends. We didn't talk much anymore on our group chat. Just the occasional 'Guess What?'. Tiff and I would text often but there was something that restrained me from texting her all of the time. Soon, I began not to reply after a glance at the message. Of course I felt bad but, I didn't have the energy to reply.

I nodded my head after making an agreement with myself. I'll take this as an advantage. I'll have a fresh new start.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My sister asked. "There's no turning back."

I nodded my head. "Just start already."

"Well, okay. If you say so." She answered reluctantly. I held my breath and closed my eyes shut.

Then it happened.

The clean pieces of sharp metal closed, resulting in a falling lock of my hair. The sound was clean and sharp. More locks of hair were falling down and the floor looked like a wig.

After a session of harsh smelling chemicals, I looked in the mirror for the first time after my transformation. I was taken back at my new appearance. I studied my reflection in the mirror.

I was...

...different.

My hair was just below my shoulder in layers as my now light brown hair glowed golden in the setting sun.

"This is it." I whispered to myself. "Time to have a new start."



Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first OFFICIAL chapters of this story! Sorry it's short. Thanks for reading!