Jessica - 4

Replay 2015

I sighed as I look at myself in the mirror, ready to head out. I was tired and it was 7:30 in the morning. I was NOT a morning person. I had literally fell asleep at 6:23 am and had woke up at 7:00 am. I grabbed my things and headed out.

I laid my head against the window of my dad's car. Today, I was going to a manditory summer welcome program for JYP Academy. The school was far and the ride was awkwardly silent. I wasn't really close to my family. My family gets along pretty well but, I was always the distant one. I listened to my music and closed my eyes, waiting to arrive at my destination.

As soon as I arrived at the front of the school, I got out of the car and closed the door behind me. Not bothering to mutter a goodbye to my dad as he drove off.

I looked around as I started to walk onto the campus. Many people were in their groups of friends already as I was the lone wolf. I looked around lost. Unsure of how to approach them. I ignored them and went to go get my papers. I sat on an empty bench away from all of the people, alone.

After getting into our groups, our sunbaes took us to our classes. I got to know my peers a bit and I was honestly... shocked. I had imagined everyone to be very professional but, they were more pathetic. I know that we all have special talents but, I had felt like they tried too hard. I wanted them to be natural and be themselves.

I was alone the whole day. When we would wait to go to our next scheduled class, everyone would talk in groups and socialize while I quitely stayed away from them. I recall what Tiffany had said, about giving everyone the blank stare and how I sort of 'opposed' her doing so. But, look at me now. I was the one giving them the blank stare.

A sunbae walked up to me in my surprise. "Hi." He greeted. "What's your name?"

"Jessica." I replied. "And you?"

"Aw, you don't remember my name? But I'm your group leader!" He joked. "I'm Donghae."

"Ah, Donghae. Sorry I'm not really good with names anymore." I sheepishly smiled.

We carried a small conversation before our time was up. I liked talking to him better then the people in my grade honestly.

Day one came to an end and day two was here. Everything was pretty much the same. Before our last 2 classes started, they gave everyone a break and some snacks at the lunch benches. 9th graders filled the area. As always, I sat by myself, away from everyone. I stared down at my phone, trying to decide what song to listen to.

"Hey." A voice called. I looked up. A boy. "Why aren't you over there with everyone else?"

"Oh, I'm not that social." I honestly answered.

"Are you the only one from your school?" I nodded. "I'm Jinki. You can call me Onew though." He smiled. "And you are...?"

"Jessica." I smiled back. "You can call me Jess or Sica if you want."

"Ah, nice to meet you Jess. We're in the same group."

"We are?"

"Yeah." He chuckled a bit. "I kinda figured that you weren't aware. You don't really look at any of us."

"Ah," I smiled sheepishly "I get lost in my thoughts."

"That's understandable. Want to meet some of my friends from middle school?"

"Sure."

Onew waved and called for his friends in a hysterical way. Not caring of how people looked at him. I laughed a bit and he smiled. "Finally you laugh and smiled." He spoke. His friends came and we intoduced ourselves. Soon, it was time to go back in our groups.

The next two days, Onew and I hung out with each other the whole time. The very last day, we waited to enter our next class as we were next to each other talking.

"Nice to see the both of you socializing." Donghae spoke. "You two were always alone." And he left.

Onew and I looked at each other and smiled a bit.

"I finally have a friend." He smiled at me.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"This isn't my full self though. Once we hang out more and get more comfortable, you'll know I'm pretty weird."

"This isn't my full self either. I'm quiet now but later on you'll see I'm pretty weird."

"I can tell. You're really shy." He laughed. "Don't worry though, you'll bloom"

"Cheesy." I cringed a bit as we both laughed. We walked into the classroom and took a seat next to each other and listened to the teachers talk.

I started to shiver. Was I nervous? No, what would I be nervous for? I tried to relax my body but the shivering came back. I hugged my body as I leaned closer to the desk. I looked around the room. There were people wearing just t-shirts and tank tops and they were sitting comfortably. Where as I was wearing a sweater and was shivering.

"Hey," I whispered, "Is it just me or is it cold in here?"

"You feel it too huh?" Onew whispered back. "It's pretty cold in here but I'm okay."

"Really? I'm shivering over here..."

"But you're wearing a sweater?"

"I get cold easily."

"Ah, okay. I get warm easily."

"Good to know." We both nodded our heads. 

"Want my jacket?"

"No it's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

After about 45 minutes later, we finally exited the class room. We were both happy to be out as we were hugged my the summer's warm breeze.

"Actually it was really cold in there." Onew admited. "I don't think I could've been in that room for any longer."

We walked to our next class and sat down in groups of four. We did a small group activity and our group finished first.

"So, let's get to know each other." Onew started. "Hi, I'm Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew."

"Hi, I'm Choi Minho."

"Hi, I'm Park Minhyuk."

"Hi, I'm Jung Jessica."

"Huh?" Minho and Minhyuk asked.

"Jung Jessica." I tried to say louder. My voice wasn't the loudest and I had a problem with that since I was little.

"...?"

"Jung Jessica. I call her Jess though." Onew said for me.

"Ahhhh, okay." They nodded.

We had a small talk and got to know each other a bit.

Moving onto our next class, Minho was with us. For the rest of the day, it was the three of us. Jinki, Minho, and myself. It was nice being able to make new friends. A lot of girls gave me weird stares. Was it because I was hanging out with guys while they were with girls? But, in the back of my mind I knew that there's a reason why I'm friends with guys.

 

Nobody.

 

 

And I mean nobody.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Could replace Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Nickhun.

 

 

 



Hey everyone! I hope you like the update.

I'm sorry I feel like I have been lacking a bit. I'll work harder!

There will be another JeTi chapter coming soon! And JeTi is about to start school too!

Also, updates might come inconsistantly because well, we are starting school soon too.

Like VERY soon. About 1 day.

Please continue to support us and we will try to provide more updates for you wonderful readers!

Thanks!

Bye Bye~