Tiffany - 2

Replay 2015

After I landed on Jeju Island, we rented a car then drove to our hotel that took 4 hours but we stopped at a place to shop and look around since we were early before the check in time. We were all tired and sleepy since we left early and while everyone was asleep I was awake alone on the plane with my headphone on and songs playing. As the playlist continues to play, the next song it lands was U-KISS, Take Me Away.

 

Somebody take me away

Somebody take me away

Cause I can't take this pain...

 

As the song plays, I start to think about what's happening right now with our group. It was just a week ago we were normal and just worried about promotion, but now with SM High transitioning more quickly into highschoolers I don't know what will happen to us.

As the drive continued, I finally fell asleep getting my mind of the topic and some rest.

I woke up to the feeling of excitment when I started seeing the surrounding change into more of the city then desert rodes, but I had an annoying feeling that came of the nowhere. So as I moved my stuff into the hotel from the parking lot, I started getting angry I pushed the feeling away thinking it was a random mood swing but unknowingly it was from SM High's change.

After we check in and got all our stuff into the rooms, we had sometime to rest, unpack, and get ready before we start going around. I started looking what's on t.v. then I went to look out the window as I got bored. I grabbed my phone to check around Instagram, Snapchat, and other social media but as soon as I was going to open Kakao Talk, I stopped and thought,"Should I really do this?" I continued to waver between whether to check around the messages or continue to ignore the app. 

After I deliberted on this topic, I thought,"The worst that this is going to cause is what I'm already feeling." So I decided to check it out just for the sake of what's going on. When I opened the app, there were a good amount of messages but there were none from Khun.

I begun to think,"Was it worst it to rejoince together after the fight?" 

I'm not a person to open up much to him, since I'm a person that's would always be afraid of how people thought of me even the ones that are close to me. I wanted us to talk and chat more, but whenever that happened after awhile it would end and we would have no communication together. 

He would have a cycle how it all happens. First, he would start talking and get friendly then it's to the point where we would chat from when we wake up til one of us sleeps. But after that, I would try to chat with him but there wouldn't be any response.

I decided to try and message him to see if he would respond even though knowing there's a big chance he wouldn't. There would be many times where I would want to call and talk but with someone or family around, I couldn't do that soo easy. 

I went to read our group chat to see what have they been doing and how they been. As I read, it started to decrease more about school and tennis but it was still alittle. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I felt a tiny happiness in me. 



Hai guys! It's good to see(or chat I guess) you again. So as you read from adaandmusic in the last update that there are two authors and that she's incharge of writing Jessica's point of view and I'm writing Tiffany's. I tried to include some Khunfany as you requested, but it's going to take a bit longer for me to get comfortable writing more about them since this is kinda my first "official" story that i'm serious about but I'll try my best. When one of us updates, there will most likely be another one after that but it is not quaranteed but it is highly. See you til next time, Thank You and have a nice day!