Welcome to San Francisco

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

Jiyong smirked as he learned the young woman's name. "So Miss Jung, why are you headed to San Francisco?" He leaned in and scanned her face. 'Beautiful' he thought. She had long blonde hair that framed her milky white face. She had minimal makeup on and Jiyong noted that she had the longest lashes he'd seen. Her lips were light pink and contrasted her skin beautifully. And her eyes were brown with gold flecks. 

"Break," Jessica replied shortly and she stared that Jiyong, trying to find out his intentions. "And what about you Jiyong-shii?" She questioned as she turned back to her drawing. 

"Same. Hoping to find inspiration in SF." Jessica turned inquisitively to the man but spoke no more. She didn't want to delve into personal issues. That was not her problem and definitely would not stick her nose in places it didn't belong. 

Jiyong stared at Jessica with an indescribable look on his face before speaking, "Tell me about yourself Jessica-shii." Jessica raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow once again. "We have 9 or so hours left of this flight, so why not get to know each other better," explained Jiyong. 

Truthfully, he was intrigued by Jessica. Not only did she not recognize him, she didn't fall easily into his charm. She was beautiful too and seemed mature for her age. He even got a good look at her drawings and even he had to admit that she was gifted. Her coldness and standoff-ish personality also drew him in. She was a breath of fresh air from the fake people who tried to befriend him. A down side to being famous. 

"Good evenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter