BIGBANG's Comeback

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

A month has passed since Jessica met BIGBANG, and they’ve hung out often, mostly because Jiyong was persistent about seeing each other. Tomorrow will be BIGBANG’s comeback and they’ve been practicing endlessly for the past week.

“Sica, are you coming tomorrow?” Youngbae questioned during one of their breaks.

Looking up from her laptop, she looked at Taeyang, confused by what he meant. “To where?” She was currently sitting on the couch in the practice room, working on some designs as they rehearsed.

“To the performance noona!” Seungri exclaimed.

Tilting her head to the side, she asked, “Am I even allowed to go?”

“We can get you a pass,” mentioned Jiyong as he took her laptop off her lap and laid his head down in it’s place on her lap. Rolling her eyes, she poked his cheek as he closed his eyes.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” she started.

“You don’t think anything is a good idea,” laughed T.O.P. After a month of hanging out with her, the guys noticed she tend to use that excuse. They had also gotten comfortable with each other, causing them to bicker and tease like they’ve known the other for years.

“Come on Sica, you can be our cheerleader. Bring out your old pom poms and uniform,” T.O.P. teased. Glaring at the older man, she stuck out her tongue before deciding it was a bad idea to have told them about her high school experience.

“It’ll be so awkward though. I’ll be the oddball,” she complained.

“Bring your friends! We can get you 4 more passes,” suggested Daesung. The boys nodded in agreement. “And we can finally meet the girls who have put up with you for so long,” T.O.P. continued to tease.

“Jiyongie! Seunghyun oppa is making fun of me,” she whined joklngly.

“Yah! Hyung, stop teasing my girl,” Jiyong piped as he silently chuckled at what T.O.P. said.

“You boys are gonna give me wrinkles before I’m 25,” she pouted. Pushing Jiyong off her lap, she stood and stretched before gathering all her things.

“As much fun this is getting teased, I need to meet up with the some of the girls for lunch. We also need to buy material for the dresses we’re making. And I guess I’ll come tomorrow. Have someone drop it off at my place later today, okay?” she stated with a semi-business like tone.

“Yes, CEO Sica,” Youngbae teased as she gave each member a hug, saving Jiyong for last (as usual).

“I’ll walk you to your car,” Jiyong offered. Shaking her head, she declined.

“Stay and practice, I’ll be fine,” she replied as she turned and walked out of the room. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow, sleep early tonight grandpas!”

Laughing, they all returned to practicing.

-----

“Hey girls, have you guys been waiting long?” Jessica murmured joining the group of girls (Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, and Yuri…the other girls were off on vacations) at a table of an American restaurant.

“No, we actually just got here not too long ago,” replied Tiffany. A chorus of murmurs of agreement echoed around the table as they took a look at the menu. After the girls finished placing their lunch orders, Jessica decided that now would be a good time for her announcement.

“Are you guys doing anything tomorrow?” she started asking casually as she toyed with her napkin.

“I don’t think so,” Taeyeon responded as she took a sip of water.

“Wae unnie, shall we have a girls’ night in?” Yoona clapped her hands together in excitement.

“I was thinking more on the lines of going to BIGBANG’s performance…” she trailed off and carefully watched the girls’ expression. Taeyeon coughed on her drink because she was caught off guard.

“SERIOUSLY?!” Yoona and Yuri bellowed with their eyes wide. She nodded with a small smile on her face.

“The guys wanted me to go but I told them no because I didn’t want to be an outsider. So Seunghyun oppa suggested I bring you guys. Someone is supposed to drop off the V.I.P. passes tonight.” When she finished talking, all she got were stares from her best friends. “Guys? You okay?”

“Okay? Okay?! We’re ing fantastic! We’re going to see BIGBANG tomorrow! Omg, unnie, you’re the best!” Yoona squealed as she leaned over to give Sica a hug. Laughing, she shook her head, happy that her friends were happy.

“The guys will be happy to meet you guys. They’ve been teasing me about how you guys have to sadly put up with me…” she commented offhandedly.

“Wait…are you telling me that we’re meeting BIGBANG too?” Yuri gasped.

“Oh, I guess I didn’t mention that part. But yeah, these passes are backstage ones. So we get to hang out with the members as they get ready and all that. Then we get front row seats to the performance. Or something like that,” she stated sheepishly.

“Sica, you freaking rock!” Taeyeon cheered. “Omo, the other girls are gonna be so jealous!”

“Oh no! What are we gonna wear? We need to look good!” Tiffany seemed to be planning their outfits tomorrow already. “We need to go shopping ASAP!” The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

“You guys are too much,” she laughed.

--------

After lunch, the girls went shopping for their outfits and for the materials they needed for the dresses. They had just gotten home around 6 and decided to retired to bed, when Jiyong called.

“Princess, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter