Seoul Encounters

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

It’s been two weeks since she had gotten back from California and the last time she spoke to Jiyong was the day she got back, not that she was counting or anything. She definitely didn’t want to be the first to make a move. Yeah, they had a nice friendship thing or whatever going on in SF but the circumstances were different in Korea. She was kind of disappointed and sad, but he was a celebrity, and she was just an ordinary girl. ‘He’s probably busy pabo. Besides, it probably wasn’t going to work anyways’ she thought.

Jessica had developed some feeling towards Jiyong. She had only spent two weeks with the guy but he made her smile and laugh and forgets all her worries. She felt cared for. She also couldn’t forget his hug. They were warm and comforting and he smelled oh so good. She couldn’t place the scent, but it was addicting as hell.

Much to her dismay, Taeyeon had spread to the rest of the group that Jessica had met someone, a man someone. Her friend’s perseverance was awarded with what she and her male friend did but not his identity. She made sure to not expose his name, wanting to keep him as her secret.

She and 8 of her friends lived in a manor about a mile away from campus, giving them prime spot to all the good coffee shops and diners surrounding the campus. The manor had a large kitchen, two living rooms, a dining room, three study areas, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, 6 bedrooms, and a pool. Their parents pooled in enough money to buy the manor (which was on sale for a pretty good deal).

Taeyeon was the oldest of the groups and was whom she was closest with in the group. They became neighbors when Sica moved to Korea when she was 8. She is majoring in Business Management with a minor in Music. Sunny was the third oldest. Sica met when she was 14 and she accidently ran Sunny over during one of her shopping sprees (it wasn’t her fault she didn’t see her over her massive piles of clothes). She was majoring in Marketing. Tiffany was her childhood friend. They grew up together in SF but had lost contact when she moved. They were able to reconnect when Tiff moved to Korea was she was 15. She was majoring in Business Management and Fashion. She met Hyoyeon in a dance class when she was 10 and she was majoring in Public Relations. Yuri was the tall, tan beauty, majoring in Fashion and Public Relations and Sooyoung was the shikshin majoring in Marketing and Art (Photography). The three had met when Sica was working at a coffee shop in high school. Yoona was majoring in Fashion and Seohyun was majoring in Accounting and Finance and these three had met when Sica needed tutoring in high school (Yoona didn’t do the tutoring, Seobaby did). To Jessica, these were the girls she could count on and they were there for her, through thick and thin.

Sica emailed her advisor the day she came home. She decided to take a chance and seize the opportunity (with some influence from Jiyong). She was able to meet with the investor, who turned out to be the large investor (Lee Soo Man—don’t worry guys, he’s good in this story) for many big name brands and companies. He was willing to put down one million dollars or more to help start her company, providing that he is a shareholder. Her only stipulation would be that her dear friends would be able to work at her company. LSM agreed without hesitation. They agreed to meet up twice a month to plan and build a basis until after graduation and then they would start formally laying down the foundation. The only thing that she needed to do now was bring up the idea to her friends. And that was what the hang out at the Coffee Spot tonight was for.

---------

Jiyong needed to see her. He missed her presence. It was comforting and made him feel…he didn’t know how to explain it. Happy? He didn’t even know if there was a word for it. Donning on his sunglasses and hat, he hopped into his Ferrari and stopped by an Italian café to pick up some food before heading to her school. Parking a block away to avoid attention, he headed towards the campus. He wasn’t familiar with the campus but he spotted a fountain that should be easy for Jessica to find. He pulled out his phone and text her. Excited, he waited patiently for Jessica to find him.

---------

 

“Ding” rang her phone. Looking down, Sica wondered who would be texting her as she continued to walk out of the classroom.

[From: Jiyong Oppa
Message: Free to hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter