Making Music

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! It's been kind of a while since I last updated but here's a short fluff chapter. For some reason, I really lke Taeyeon and Taeyang as a couple. I don't know, I think it might have something to with their amazing voices and how in my head they could have an amazing duet. But I hope you enjoy them here! Don't worry, the drama will start soon! Please subscribe and comment <3

 

CHAPTER 12

It has been a little over a month since the photos came out and things have died down a little. Unfortunately, they had found out almost everything: her name, B&E, where she went to school and all that. The good thing though, was that no one had really bothered her. She had done what Taeyeon had said and laid low. She had convinced Jiyong for them to stay out of sight for a while, meaning they would only see each other either at B&E, their respective homes or at YG.

BIGBANG was now preparing for their Big Show Concert that was to happen in about a month. Their promotions for their Tonight album had just concluded and the guys were elated to have a break from all the craziness.

Jessica and Jiyong were currently in the dorm’s living room watching a movie when he decided that he was tired of watching.

“Baby, can’t we do something else?” he complained. He turned to his Sooyeon to find that she was totally into the movie. “Baby,” he cried showing his aegyo.

“Shhh, you’re supposed to be watching the movie,” she said, trying to ignore Jiyong.

“And you’re supposed to be entertaining me,” he retorted. He continued to fidget and poke her arms and face, anything to keep himself busy.

“Babe, quit moving around and watch the movie,” she exclaimed annoyed.

“But it’s so boring,” he continued to complain. Rolling her eyes, she decided to ignore him and focus on the movie. Jiyong pouted, disappointed that he was being ignored. An evil smirk appeared on his face as he thought of a way to get her attention.

He pulled her onto his lap and ran his hands along her thighs. ‘God she’s perfect!’ he though as his eyes scanned over her body. She was wearing short cotton shorts and an off-the-shoulder shirt. He moved her hair to one side and began to kiss the exposed shoulder. He hands continued to explore, moving from her thighs to her hips, and from her hips to under her shirt and on her toned stomach. He nibbled and on the skin between the juncture of her neck and shoulder, remembering that she was particularly sensitive there. He heard her gasp at the sensation that he was creating.

“S-stop oppa.” She tried to push him away from her neck but as unsuccessful. Holding her arms still with one hand, he moved from her neck to her shoulders and continued to move his other hand higher and closer to her s. She continuously tried to wiggle out of his embrace but his touch was making her weak.

“Oppa,” she moaned, giving in. He slipped his hand under her bra and cupped her right before massaging it, eliciting a long moan from the girl. She tilted her head back, leaning on his shoulder, exposing more of her neck to him. The sounds that she was making was making Jiyong hard.

He spun her around, placing her legs on both sides of him and kissed her roughly on the lips. He pulled her closer to him and he felt her grind her hips against his causing him to groan. He detached his lips from hers for a second to swiftly remove her shirt, leaving her in her shorts and bra. His eyes hungrily roamed her upper body, appreciating her milky white skin and large s, causing her to blush.

“Oppa, stop staring,” she said shyly. He looked and her and said, “How can I not,” before attacking her lips again. She tugged at his shirt, signaling for him to remove it, so he obeyed her command. She ran her hands along the hard planes of his body, sending shivers through his body as he placed sloppy kisses along her collarbone. Jessica on the other hand hadn’t realized how muscular the man was.

They continued to kiss passionately on the couch with Jiyong touching everywhere he would as possible when the front door opened.

“Ji-oh ,” they heard someone curse as they pulled away from each other quickly. The door slammed shut as Jessica scrambled for the nearest shirt, which happened to be Jiyong’s. She blushed at getting caught doing something intimate. Jiyong made sure that she was decent before he stood to open the door for Youngbae.

“Sorry man,” Jiyong apologized as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly. She on the other hand was burying her face into a pillow on the couch, embarrassed.

“Youngbae oppa, I’m so sorry!” She apologized with a pink face.

Laughing, Youngbae replied, “Ani, it’s alright. Maybe next time you guys can save the intimate stuff for inside Ji’s room?”

“You’re home early,” Ji noted as he sat next to Sica. YG had given them a week of break before concert preparations and the guys had decided to go and visit their family while Jiyong chose to stay home. Youngbae set his duffel bag down near the couch as he took a seat opposite to the couple.

“Yeah, I have stuff tomorrow, so I came home early,” Youngbae replied as he looked away from the couple, clearly hiding something.

“You know, you’ve never been good at hiding stuff Bae,” Jiyoung stated. “You don’t have a schedule until next week. I should know.”

“Does your plan include a short little midget going by the name of Taeyeon?” she slyly asked. Youngbae’s eyes widened at the name causing the couple to laugh.

“It does,” she squealed. “Omo, do you like her oppa?” She was practically bouncing in her seat waiting for the answer. He blushed, giving her the answer she needed.

“Oh,this is great!” she giggled. “Where are you taking her tomorrow? Is it a date? Does she know your feelings?”

“It’s not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter