The Aftermath

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I guess I update pretty quick haha. But here's another chapter for all of you! Enjoy. Thank you to all my subscribers! <3 Your support means a lot to me. 

 

CHAPTER 11

Jessica woke up with a pounding headache. Groggily, she felt around for her phone only to come into contact with a body. A shirtless body. Her eyes opened quickly and her heart started to pound. It was dark and she didn’t know where she was. Looking under the covers, she was partly relieved to find that she was wearing a shirt. But only a man’s shirt. She turned to face the man, desperate to figure out where and who she was with, only to find that the shirtless guy was Jiyong.

“Oh god,” she whispered with her eyes wide open. “Please, please, please.”

“Stop freaking out babe,” Jiyong mumbled as he pulled her closer, surprising her. He had woken up to her abrupt movements. “We didn’t do anything. Stop worrying and go back to sleep.”

“Yah, oppa, why am I half in your bed?” she shrieked.

“Shhhhhhh, too loud. Had too much to drink. You undressed. Seduced me. Explain later. Sleep now,” he tried to explain.

“Oh god,” she moaned embarrassed. “What else happened oppa?”

Jiyong groaned, sad that he wouldn’t be getting any sleep until he filled Sooyeon in on what happened. She was like a dog with a bone sometimes.

“Sooyeon-ah, later” he pleaded as he kissed her neck.

“Oppa!” she blushed.

“You liked it last night,” he retorted sleepily as he ran his hand up her bare thighs, eliciting a shiver from her.

“I thought you said we didn’t do anything,” she said in a hushed whisper.

“We didn’t do anything that was more than PG13” he corrected himself as he ran his fingertips over the curve of her bottom. Jessica had to bit back a moan when he did this.

“Oppa,” she groaned as she looked at him.

“I wouldn’t make that sound again Sooyeon-ah, not if you don’t want anything to happen,” he murmured huskily as his eyes darkened before her. She blushed before looking anywhere but him.

Jiyong sighed. “We went to noraebang and everyone got really drunk. By the way, you and your friends have amazing voices,” he commented as he started his story. “Your friends ended up sleeping over here too. I think they continued to party with the guys after we got home. You on the other hand decided you wanted to go to bed, so I followed you. I think by this time, you weren’t thinking straight,” he chuckled as he recounted last night/this morning’s events.

“At first we just laid in bed resting from all the fun we had but then you rolled on top of me and started to kiss my neck, mumbling something about wanting to kiss me or something,” he trailed off as he looked at her expression.

“Oh god,” she whispered. She looked like a deer caught in headlights. “Why didn’t you stop me oppa?” she whined.

“I tried to! But you were so persistent. And I was drunk too, and I really wanted to kiss you all night so in the end, I just stopped fighting and just kissed you. We ended up just making out. You took off my shirt and eventually took yours off…” he smirked.

She looked at him with a horrified expression. “I can’t believe I don’t remember any of this.” He just laughed at her.

“Oppa, I don’t remember our first kiss!” she whined frustrated before she realized what she was saying. Upon realization of what she said, she blushed and hid her face with a pillow. ‘Me and my drunk, big mouth’ she thought.

Jiyong pulled the pillow away so he could see her and tilted her head towards him. “I’d love to kiss you again,” he stated seriously. She looked into his eyes and noted that he wasn’t joking. Seeing no objections to his request, he leaned in closer before searching her face for any last minute objections. He watched as she closed her eyes in anticipation and then gently pressed his lips against hers. He moved his lips lightly against hers until she responded, then firmly tugged on her bottom lip for entrance into . He heard her groan, and pushed her onto her back as he positioned himself over her, pressing his body closer to her. She tangled her fingers into his hair, gently tugging at it as they explored each other’s mouth. After a generous amount of time, he parted their lips and placed a chaste kiss on her swollen lips before pulling completely away.

She stared at him shocked, unsure of what to do next. He smiled at her as he held his position over her before he moved a strand of hair away from her face.

“We’ll talk okay? Today, after things settle down. Sound good?” he suggested. His heart was pounding after their morning make-out. It felt so good to kiss her and to have her kiss him back. He would never get enough of her.

“Okay,” she mumbled as she evened out her breathing. She curled up next to him, trying to calm her heart that felt like it was trying to escape her chest.

-------

She and the girls had left BIGBANG’s dorm after lunch, with Jiyong promising that he’d pick her up around 7 to talk. The girls noticed that Sica had been abnormally quiet but didn’t know if they should say anything. Finally, they reached home and Sica went straight up to her room to think.

“I wonder if something happened last night,” Taeyeon murmured to Fany as they made their way inside Being Sica’s two best friends, they noticed something was off the moment she and Jiyong stepped out of his room.

Seven rolled around quickly and before she knew it, Jiyong was texting her that he was outside waiting. Dressed in white shorts, a pink flowy blouse and a black cardigan, she left the house and jumped into Jiyong’s car.

“Hey,” he greeted when he saw her.

“Hey oppa,” she greeted back with a small smile. “Where are we off to?”

“I was thinking maybe the Han River?”

“Okay,” she rpelied as she nodded her head in agreement.

Noticing that she was nervous (because he felt the same way), Jiyong laced their fingers together. “Don’t be nervous Sooyeon-ah,” he reassured her.

The car ride to the Han River was for the most part, silent, with polite small talk here and there. When they arrived, Jiyong purposely parked in an area where they could have a bit more privacy. Together, they walked along the Han River, trying to disperse the tense atmosphere, before Jiyong pulled her to a bench.

There was a moment of silence but she decided to break it. “Oppa, what are we,” she questioned quietly, “Friends don’t hold hands or kiss each other or call each other babe.”

He silently thought before answering her question. “We’re friends, but I don’t want to be just friends,” he admitted. Unsure of how to continue, they watched the city twinkle.

“I don’t want to be just friends either oppa,” she admitted shyly.

“Then let’s date. Let’s see where this goes. I know that we haven’t sorted out our feelings yet that it’s bound to be complicated. But YG hyung told me to follow my heart. All I know is that I like you, a lot. I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend, not yet, not until we’re both ready.” He laid out all his cards o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter