Bar Fight

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

All the fans were abuzz upon entering the arena where the concert was to be held. When the time came for the concert to start, everyone held their breath until the boys came out. They're appearance caused a frenzy among the fans. The lights and music added to the atmosphere they were creating. Paired with the music, it became a huge party. BIGBANG oozed appeal and each member had their own 'it' factor that made everyone melt. The fans couldn't be satiated. 

The girls had arrived at the arena two hours before the concert. The extra time allowed them to wish the boys luck and to hang out backstage where everyone was getting ready. Just like the fans outside, the girls were very excited to see the guys they have become like family to them, perform. When the concert started, they too began screaming and chanting like wild fan girls. 

“Omo, they’re so charismatic,” exclaimed an excited Hyoyeon as the guys performed Somebody to Love.

“Aww, unnie! Did you see oppa wink at you?” Yoona was squealing in delight while Jessica smiled and blew a kiss to her man.

“You’re so lucky Sica,” sighed Yuri dreamily, who was moving her body to the beat of the music.

“I know,” she sighed just as dreamily, toying with her newly dyed hair (chestnut brown). ‘God, he’s so hot’ she thought repeatedly as she watched him dance, sing and rap.

The girls continued to enjoy the music until the end before they made their way to backstage. They would be hanging out in the waiting room as the guys do a short meet and greet with some fans.

“Sica unnie, thank you sooo much,” sighed a content Yoona.

“You shouldn’t be thanking me. You should be thanking Seunghyun oppa,” Jessica teased to the younger girl causing the rest to break out in giggles.

“Yah, Taeyeon unnie! You shouldn’t be laughing. Should we bring up your thing with Youngbae oppa?” the doe eyed beauty deflected.

Taeyeon blushed. “I don’t know what you guys are talking about,” she avoided.

“Seriously though Sica, thanks for the hook up! The concert was daebak,” praised Sooyoung as she ate the snacks in the waiting room.

“How are you and oppa anyways,” asked Yuri who laid down on the long couch.

“We’re good,” Jessiac stated shortly, giving a wide smile.

“Just good? Not amazing?” egged Hyoyeon as she danced to the music playing in the background.

Rolling her eyes, Jessica replied, “It’s amazing. You guys are weird.” Plopping herself on the love seat, she closed her eyes. “Should we take them out for dinner? To celebrate the end of their concert?”

“That’s a great idea Jessi,” exclaimed Fany who was cuddling next to Taeyeon. “We should do something funner though.”

“Unnie, funner isn’t a word,” Seohyun piped from the other end of the couch with a book in her hand.

With a wave of her hand, Fany dismissed the correction. “Let’s go to the club! We’ll reserve a private area and everything!”

“Ooouu, that does sound like fun,” agreed Sunny.

Nodding her head in agreement, she said, “Fany-ah, you plan it and tell the guys.” This got a squeal from the happy girl before the door to the waiting room opened. BIGBANG walked in, freshly dressed to meet their fans.

“Noonas,” exclaimed Seungri excitedly. The girls greeted and congratulated the guys on an amazing show.

“You guys were amazing,” commended Fany.

“Thanks Fany-ah,” replied Daesung with a shy smile. Jessica caught the small blush that appeared on his cheek just as Jiyong wrapped his arms around her.

“Did you enjoy the show baby?” Turning around to face him, she gave him a kiss on the lips before nodding.

“I did. We all did. You guys were great!”

“She couldn’t stop staring at you Ji oppa,” teased Sunny. Jessica glared at Sunny for her comment.

“I know. I’m pretty ing hot if I say so myself,” joked Jiyong, earning a laugh from everyone.

“Fany, suggested we go to the club to celebrate. Maybe not tonight since it’s late and you guys are tired but maybe tomorrow,” suggested Sica to the guys when their laughter toned down.

“I’m down,” shrugged Seunghyun as he glanced at Yoona.

“Me too,” exclaimed Daesung and Youngbae at the same time.

“This y guy is down,” agreed Seungri, earning a giggle from all the noonas. The guys just rolled their eyes.

“We should head to the fan meeting now guys,” Jiyong stated. He pressed a longer kiss against her lips before leading the guys out. “I’ll see you guys in a bit Sooyeon. See you girls later.”  

When the door closed, all the girls turned to her. “Seriously Jess, you’re so lucky!” squealed Tiffany.

“I think it’s the other way around. He’s lucky,” she joked as the rest of the girls continued to joke and chat.

1 hour later

The door knocked causing the girls to pause mid conversation. They were having a discussion about what they were going to do in Paris. Without any confirmation, the door opened and in walked the guys minus Jiyong.

“I’m so tired,” complained Seunghyun as he plopped next to Yoona on the couch.

“Grandpa status that’s why,” she teased. Seunghyun stuck his tongue out at her causing everyone to laugh.

“You guys ready to get out of here?” asked Youngbae as he kissed Taeyeon on the cheek, causing the short girl to blush.

She stood up and stretched before replying, “Yes! Where Jiyong?” She looked around curiously.

“He, uh, had a phone call to take,” mumbled Daesung, who seemed to be hiding something. His response got her curious. She nodded, trying to pretend that it didn’t mean anything to her, but really she wanted to know.

The door opened again and in walked Jiyong who seemed a little ticked off. “Ready to go guys?”

Jessica said her goodbyes to the girls as she was going to sleep over at the dorms, promising to go home in the afternoon to get ready with them. Jiyong laced his fingers with her as he led her out to his car. Once outside, the paparazzi and fans began to take photos of them causing her to tense. Security had to make way for them and once in the safety of Jiyong car (the guys took a different car home), she relaxed.

“I don’t know how you guys deal with that all the time,” she murmured as Jiyong drove home. He gave a noncommittal sound. She didn’t know if something was wrong or she did anything to make him like this. She decided to give him some time to sort out his thoughts before she spoke again.

“Oppa, are you okay?” she asked cautiously.

“Huh? Oh, yeah. Everything’s fine,” he replied breaking his train of thoughts.

“Are you sure?” she asked worriedly. She bit her lip, unsure of what was going through his mind.

“Yeah. Don’t worry baby,” he responded giving her a small smile. He saw her frown which automatically made him feel guilty. “Seriously babe, don’t worry okay? I just got off the phone with manager hyung about some stuff. We have some oversea plans but nothing’s confirmed yet so don’t worry.”

‘Overseas? Crap, I forgot about that,” she thought. She pushed her worries aside and smiled at him, “Okay oppa.”

“Did you really like the concert?” he asked nervously. He wanted to make a good impression on Sooyeon and he made sure that he worked his hardest and performed to the best of his ability to show himself off.

“Of course oppa,” she exclaimed smiling brightly. “You were amazing! I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you.” Her statement made both of them blush.

“Since I performed so well, don’t you think I deserve a reward tonight?” he teased, winking at her as he pulled up to the dorms.

“ert,” she squeaked, blushing at the dirty thoughts that entered her mind.

“ert? Pssh, if anything you’re the ert,” he teased. “Don’t think I can’t see you blushing Sooeyon-ah.” His observation caused her to blush harder and him to laugh.

Once inside the dorm, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulders.

“Yah, oppa, what the heck?” she squealed as she slapped his back.

“Shh, you’re gonna disturb the guys,” he scolded as he chuckled and made his way to his room. “I want my reward.”

“Reward? I didn’t promise any rewards,” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter