Graduation

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! I want to thank everyone for subscribing and reading my story! It means a lot to me! I know the chapters are a little short but I promise I'll try to make them longer. Also, I'm sorry if the story seems...weird? Or I guess, if it seems like it doesn't have like a good plot, but please bear with me. It's my first time writing (and sticking with) a story. Please give me feedback, I love hearing them. Again, thank you! <3

 

CHAPTER 6

Over the next two months, Jessica worked diligently in all her classes and with LSM to build her company. She decided the name of the company would be BLANC & ECLARE. And much to her excitement, all her friends agreed to become part of BLANC & ECLARE. Along with school and preparing with LSM, Jessica kept in touch with Jiyong, spending a better part of her free time texting or talking to him. Rarely were they able to meet up, but that didn’t stop Jiyong from making time and stopping by campus with lunch.

It’s finally graduation time and Jessica is really excited. This was the end of her college career and after this, she’d be focusing on getting BLANC & ECLARE up and running. Her dreams were coming true.

It was 7 o’clock in the morning and the girls were getting ready for their big day. The ceremony was to begin at 9 with a three-hour ceremony (not too familiar with Korean graduations but this is what happens in the States). The girls planned to meet up after the ceremony for group photos and then drive home to get ready for their graduation dinner with their family, taking place at their house.

Sica felt her phone vibrate.

[From: Jiyong Oppa
Message: Morning Princess! Today’s your big day. I’ll try to make it this afternoon but we have a recording session booked for this afternoon. Congratulations, future CEO! <3 your Jiyong oppa ]

She smiled at the sentiment but felt sad at the same time that he wouldn’t make it to the ceremony. They’d gotten very close over the past two months, becoming each other’s support and shoulder to cry on. Jiyong had even disclosed to her about Kiko. She wanted him to be there but she understood that he had commitments.

[To: Jiyong Oppa
Message: Thank you oppa! ^^ It’s okay, you’ll be there in spirit and that’s all that matters. Work hard! And maybe you can stop by the house after? The girls would be thrilled to finally meet you. No pressure! ]

“Girls! Let’s get going! We don’t want to be late!” hollered Taeyeon from downstairs. In a rush of white and red, the girls flew down the stairs and into their cars.

---------

It was currently 10:30 a.m. and Jiyong was getting antsy. He wanted to make it to Jessica’s ceremony but at the rate that things were going, he wouldn’t be able to make it.

“Hyung, is there something wrong?” Seungri questioned. He noticed that Jiyong’s leg hadn’t stopped shaking since they started recording an hour ago.

“H-huh? Aniyo. Let’s just focus so we can finish,” replied as Jiyong shook his head.

“Liar, this is about that girl you’ve been talking to isn’t it. I heard you mumbling something about a graduation as you were getting ready this morning,” retorted T.O.P.

Ignoring T.O.P. he continued to tweek the nobs on the soundboard. He heard T.O.P. laugh a little before speaking again. “Just go. We all know you’re just itching to get out of here. We can finish when you get back. Besides, these two are hungry,” pointing at Seungri and Daesung.

“No, it’s fine. She knows I’m working,” replied Jiyong as he tried to focus, listening to playbacks of the parts they’ve already recorded.

After several minutes of just their song blasting through their speakers, Jiyong turned to s and asked unsurely, “Are you sure it’s okay?”

All s nodded in agreement that it was okay. “Thanks guys!” he exclaimed as he gathered his phone and keys. He checked the time before running out the door.

The guys stared as left, breaking out in laughter as T.O.P. and Taeyang commented, “Whipped.”

--------

The ceremony had just ended and Jessica had just arrived at the meeting spot that she and the girls had agreed upon, which happens to be the fountain that she had seen Jiyong two weeks after she returned from SF. None of the girls or their family had arrived yet. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter