Paris, France

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

G-DRAGON CAUGHT FIGHTING IN CLUB

BREAKING NEWS! G-Dragon, fashion icon and leader of BIGBANG was caught in a fist fight with an unknown man. Witnesses say it was because the man had inappropriately touched GD’s rumored girlfriend, Jessica Jung, fashion director and head designer of Blanc & Eclare. Witnesses also say that Jung had rejected the man’s advances but he was persistent and would not back down. Photos show T.O.P. forcibly removing GD from the man before leaving with Miss Jung in tow. It seems as if GD was in a jealous rage.

------

Jiyong had woken up unusually early the day after the concert. As he laid in bed, the thought about the beauty next to him. Never had he felt this complete before. In such a short time, she had come to mean so much. It scared him. He couldn’t see a future without her, as a lover or as a friend. Six months was all it took for him to fall in love with her.

He loved the way she scrunched her nose when she was thinking and the way she bit her bottom lip when she was deep in concentration. He couldn’t get enough of her laughter, the lightness of it and the joy that welled up in him for being the reason for her laughter. The independence she exuded, the warmth she radiated, the cold front she occasionally put up when she was angry. He loved everything about her, including her flaws. Her inability to cook to save her life, her stubbornness, her ability to sleep through World War III, the way she practically hogs the blankets and the kicking she does in her sleep. He loved it all.

Getting out of bed carefully, he made his way over to his laptop to book a flight. He decided that he would go with Sooyeon to Paris. He knew that the next week was going to be very stressful for her and he wanted to be there to support him, just like how she had supported him throughout their album promotions. He had called the airlines too, to make sure that he and Sooyeon would be sitting next to each other. Satisfied with the outcome, he stood and stretched before making his way over to the bed where she was sleeping peacefully.

He knelt down and her hair, taking in her facial features.

“Sooyeon-ah, what are you doing to me?” he asked softly. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and stood up to start packing.

About an hour later, he finished. He decided to get some coffee before waking Sooyeon up.

“You’re on the news again hyung,” Seungri told him as soon as he exited his room.

“Are they saying anything about Sica?” He poured himself a cup of coffee before leaning against the counter top and watching Seungri eat his cereal.

The maknae shook his head. “Ani, just that she was inappropriately touched and rejected the guy. The comments though, some people are saying some mean stuff.”

“The comments don’t matter. Did YG hyungnim or manager call?”

“Manager stopped by early this morning. He said he’ll contact you later.”

Nodding his head, he made his way back to his room. “Thanks Ri.”

Upon entering the room, he saw Sooyeon hastily throwing on the dress she wore last night while trying to gather her belongings.

Seeing Jiyong in the doorway, she exclaimed, “Oppa, I need to go. I need to pack and get ready to leave or else I’ll be late for my flight.” She grabbed her bag before trying to make her way past Jiyong who blocked her exit.

“Geez babe, calm down. Let me get ready and I’ll take you home.” He chuckled at her impatient expression.

“Ji, it’s 8. My flight is at 2. I still need to stop by the studio to make sure that everything I need is packed and ready. And you take forever to get ready,” she pointed out. Rolling his eyes at her over exaggeration, he grabbed her purse and threw it on the bed unceremoniously.

“I don’t take forever to get ready,” he exclaimed in fake-shock. “Besides, I booked a ticket to fly out with you today.”

“What?” she replied after being momentarily shocked.

“I figured you could use some support when you get up there. I know you’ll be busy but maybe I can help you with whatever you need help on...coffee, little errands, personal warmer,” he explained.

“Ji, you didn’t have to you know,” she murmured softly. She walked over to where he was standing to wrap her arms around him in a small hug. She was honestly touched by the gesture.

“I wanted to,” he began as he wrapped his arms around her, “I figured since we have no schedules for the time being, I could go up with you.”

“You’re so good to me,” she mumbled as she buried her face into his chest, inhaling his unique scent.

Kissing the top of her head, he pulled away reluctantly.

“Go get something to eat. I’ll get ready then we’ll head out,” he ordered as he walked to the bathroom.

“Okay, I’ll call Tiff to see if she can take us to the airport. Don’t take to long oppa,” she exclaimed as she exited the bedroom.

She was excited that Jiyong was coming up with her. They’d be able to spend some quality time, if only for a day, and that made her really happy. She felt really lucky to have Jiyong a part of her life.

“Noona, did you sleep well?” asked Seungri from the dining room table, still eating his cereal.

She nodded her head, grinning widely. “Did you sleep well too Ri?”

“I did,” he replied as he munched on, giving her a small smile.

“Sica, don’t you leave for Paris today?” asked Youngbae who had just joined them. He was shirtless and it caused Jessica to blush.

“Yah, hyung! Put on a shirt,” scolded Seungri.

Youngbae rolled his eyes but complied nonetheless before taking a seat at the table.

“I leave today. I think Jiyong is coming out with me,” she informed them. She took a seat next to Seungri with her cup of coffee and toast.

“Jiyong’s going with you?” exclaimed a not-so-surprised Youngbae.

“Yeah, he told me not too long ago so I’m just as surprised as you are,” she replied, pausing to take a bite of her toast. “When are you guys heading up?”

“I think we booked it for the same day as Yoona and Fany,” noted Youngbae.

“Morning guys,” greeted a still sleepy Daesung. He poured himself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal before joining them at the table.

“Morning Dae,” she greeted.

“What are you guys chatting about?” he asked with a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

“Just Paris and all that,” she replied sipping her coffee.

“Noona, all the girls are going right?” asked an eager Seungri. She giggled at his joyful expression.

“They wouldn’t miss it for the world,” she informed him.

“Hyung told us that you’re opening a boutique here and New York. When are they gonna open?” ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter