Happy Birthday Jiyong Pt. 2

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you to everyone who subscribed to my story! I really appreciate the support! Also, don't mind the grammatical errors and what not, I loath proof reading but I will eventually correct them as I see them. Enjoy! <3

 

CHAPTER 10

Jiyong knocked on the door of YG’s office. He had gone straight to the office after Jessica…no his Sooyeon, dropped him off.

“Come in,” he heard through the door.

“You wanted to see me hyungnim,” he questioned as he took a seat on the couch in YG’s office.

“Happy Birthday Jiyong-ah,” YG greeted as he took a seat opposite of him.

“Thank you hyung. Was that all you wanted to talk about?” he joked.

“Not quite. I wanted to wait to show you these photos that have been brought to my attention as it is your birthday. But I wanted to to warn you before it catches you by surprise and I want to know what’s going on.” YG opened the yellow manila folder and pulled out many photos and laid them on the table.

Jiyong picked up a photo, mildly surprised by it’s contents. The pictures were of him and Jessica. Picking up several more, he tried to place where these photos were taken to realize that the photos were taken over the last few months. Someone had been watching him and Jessica and he didn’t even know.

“The paparazzi are getting rather crafty. It seems like you and the young lady in the photos seem oblivious to the cameras,” YG noted as he too looked at the photos. “Tell me about her Jiyong.”

“I met her on the plane to SF in March. We didn’t expect to meet again but we ended up hanging out everyday. We clicked. I don’t think she expected us to remain friends when we came back to Korea though…” he trailed off.

“Are you guys dating?”

Shaking his head, he replied, “No…it’s…complicated.”

“These pictures make it look like you are something more than friends,” YG commented. Many photos were of them holding hands, his arms around her waist, pressing kisses onto each other’s cheeks, etc.

“I like her. A lot,” he finally admitted out loud, “But I don’t know what to do. I don’t want her to get hurt, from me or any antis. And then there’s Kiko too. A couple months back, I was in love with her and she broke my heart. I don’t know how I feel about her anymore. I also don’t want to jump into another relationship. I don’t want to make Sooyeon feel like she’s a rebound.”

“Ahhh, I see. Your situation is complicated. But a word of advice: follow your heart. If you follow it, you’re less likely to have regrets.”

“I will consider it hyungnim,” he stated causing YG to nod his head.

“About these photos, are you going to be okay with them being published? I can try and pull the photos if you like. It is your personal life and I wanted to discuss it with you before I did anything.”

He shook his head, “It’s okay hyungnim. It’s the price I pay for being a celebrity. I’ll warn Sooyeon though.” He smiled as he said her Korean name.

“Yes, warn the poor girl. If there’s anything we can do to help her, let me know. Should we issue a statement if the photos do get published?” asked YG.

“Just say no comment,” he stated with no hesitation. The less the public knew, the better.

“Well then, I guess we’re done here,” YG stated as he stood. “Enjoy the rest of your birthday Jiyong.”

“I will, thanks hyungnim,” he murmured as he walked out of the office.

-------

Hopping into his Ferrari, Jiyong decided it would be best to talk to Sooyeon in person. Texting her, he told her that he needed to tell her something and asking if she was home. Not waiting for a response, he took off in the direction of her house.

Upon arriving, Jiyong knocked on the Soshi’s door and waited for someone to come.

“Jiyong oppa,” exclaimed Yoona, “Are you looking for Sica unnie?” She opened the door wider to let him in.

He entered and smiled at the younger girl, “Hey Yoona, is she home?”

Yoona nodded, “She's upstairs in her room. Last time I checked she was sleeping. Go on up.”

“Thank Yoon, you girls are coming tonight right? The guys are looking forward to hanging with you guys again,” he mentioned.

Smacking her forehead, Yoona internally scolded herself, “Omo oppa, Happy Birthday! I can’t believe I forgot!”

He chuckled before shaking his head, “Ani, you’re okay. Thank you.”

“Did you like unnie’s gift?” the young girl questioned.

“I loved it,” he said with a wide smile. “I’ll see you guys tonight then. Seunghyun hyung will be excited to see you again,” he winked and teased as he headed up the stairs.

“Oppa! I can’t believe unnie told you that!” he heard her whine as he walked down the hall to Sooyeon’s room.

He knocked on her door softly but didn’t receive an answer. He opened the door to find her sleeping on her bed. He gently sat on the bed near her slumbering figure. He took the time to take in her delicate features: her long blonde hair, her petite nose, her cheekbones and her small lips. He brushed a lock of her fair that had fallen in front of her face before boldly placing a kiss on the corner of her lips.

“Sooyeon-ah,” he called sweetly. After a few minutes of trying to rouse her, she finally woke up.

“Oppa?” she asked groggily as she sat up, wiping the sleep from her eyes. “What are you doing here? Am I late for dinner?”

“Ani, it’s still a little after 12 right now. I wanted to talk to you about something,” he started, “I wanted to be the first tell you, before yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter