The Ex-girlfriend

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

It was Saturday and Jessica and Jiyong were in the kitchen making breakfast for the guys who complained last night that she never cooked for them. And her being the big softie that she is, agreed to cook for the guys. They were making pancakes, crepes, eggs, bacon, sausages and a fruit salad.

“Oppa, stop eating all the fruits! You’re gonna eat it all before the boys wake up,” she scolded when she saw Jiyong sneak his 6th strawberry of the morning. Laughing he pulled her into his arms and kissed her nose.

“Okay okay babe. I think you bought enough strawberries last night to feed us for a week though,” he commented. He pushed her against the kitchen counter and pressed a sweet kiss on her forehead and then lips. “Thank you for cooking breakfast for us.”

“Anything for my boys,” she winked as she escaped his embrace and went to set up the table. The table was just about ready when the doorbell rang.

“Babe, can you get that? It’s probably just manager hyung who forgot his keys at home,” Jiyong called from the kitchen as he grabbed the drinks.

“Okay!” she called back as she walked to open the door.

She was thoroughly surprised to find that it wasn’t their manager, but a beautiful woman who was equally surprised to find a woman at BIGBANG’s dorm. Jessica recognized her as Kiko, Jiyong’s ex-girlfriend. Kiko stood only about a couple inches taller than her but made her feel inferior.

Not hearing Jessica or their manager, he walked over to the door to see who was here.

“Babe, who was—“ Jiyong stopped in his tracks when he saw her. “Kiko,” he muttered surprised.

“Hi Jiyong,” Kiko looked away from Jessica and towards her ex-boyfriend, giving him a smile.

“What are you doing here,” he questioned with a spark of anger, his mind swirling.

“Can we talk?” Kiko asked, biting her lip, giving Jessica a side glance, indicating she wanted to talk in private.

“I’ll, um, I’ll leave you guys to talk,” she stuttered as she made her way to Jiyong’s room. She got Kiko’s hint. She could feel her chest tighten, in fear or hurt, she didn’t know. She needed to leave, quickly.

“Babe, come on, wait,” she heard him call out from behind her. She could hear his footsteps trailing behind her.

Once inside the room, she stripped and put on the gray t-shirt dress she wore yesterday and began packing her stuff, just as Jiyong closed the door to his room.

“Babe, stop, you don’t have to go,” he pleaded. His mind was still reeling from the fact that Kiko was at his dorm asking to talk but he didn’t want Jessica to leave, not like this.

“I do,” she stated, with a nearly emotionless voice. She started closing herself off, putting up her walls. She didn’t want to get hurt. “She wants to talk to you Jiyong-ah.”

“But you can still stay. Have breakfast breakfast with the guys,” he suggested.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and turned to face Jiyong. “I can’t be here. She wants to talk to you, and I can guess why she wants to talk. That’s a no brainer. I’m sorry but I need to go. We’ll talk later okay?” She grabbed her purse and moved past him and out of the bedroom.

She saw Kiko sitting in the living room on her way out and gave her a small smile. “It was nice meeting you Kiko-shii.” The model looked at her and nodded.

“, babe, wait,” she heard Jiyong call out exasperatedly just as her hand twisted the knob of the front door. He grabbed her hand, not caring if Kiko was there. “Just, don’t, please don’t overthink okay? Not until we talk. Okay?” he pleaded.

Nodding her head uncommitted, she turned and was about to open the door when Jiyong spun her around a pressed a long kiss against her lips. Parting, she gave him one last indiscernible look and left, closing the door behind her.

“Sica noona, you are freaking amazing,” Seungri called as he exited his room, smelling the delicious breakfast on the table. “You should---“ stopping in his tracks as he saw a stressed out looking Jiyong and Kiko sitting on the couch. “Oh, um, I’ll be going back to my room now,” he stuttered as he ran back to his room.

Turning to face Kiko, Jiyong bluntly asked, “Why are you here?”

“I wanted to talk. To see if we could get back together,” she stated getting straight to the point. “I had been thinking about it for months. I miss you oppa,” she stated softly.

“And what makes you think I was going to take you back?” he retorted.

“You love me. You never stopped and you were miserable without me. I know because I love you too, and I was just as miserable without you.”

“Kiko, you hurt me. You cheated on me and didn’t feel any remorse. You can’t just waltz in here thinking I’d be taking you back. I’m not a love sick puppy” The feelings he felt that night came rushing back.

“I wasn’t thinking oppa. When you left, I was heartbroken and I realized that I made a huge mistake. I wanted to make things right with you but when I went to the hotel you were staying at, you were gone.”

“I left, I didn’t want to be anywhere near you,” he stated angrily, having remembered everything that happened that night. “Kiko, you looked straight at me and didn’t do anything. You were in bed with another guy!” he screamed angrily. He ran a hand through his hair frustrated. “What kind of person does that to someone they love?!”

She stood, making her way closer to him. “I know oppa, and you don’t know how sorry I am for what I did.”

“Damn right I don’t! You didn’t ing try to contact me for months! I saw pictures of you guys after that night. It sure as hell didn’t seem like you missed me.”

“I was trying to give you space,” argued Kiko.

“Space my ing !” he retorted.

“I was going to call you, but then I saw the tabloids of you and that girl---“

“This isn’t about wanting to get back together Kiko, this about you being jealous of Jessica,” he spat out, understanding why she came. “You bringing those tabloids up just confirms it.”

“So what if it’s about jealousy? I still ing love you,” she yelled at him, not caring who heard them. “I want to make things right between us again. We spent two years together Jiyong. Two amazing years. I’m not about to let you slip through my fingers. Not to her.”

Rubbing his temples, he closed his eyes and tried to calm himself.

“Do you love her?” she asked him softly.

“What?” He was taken aback by the question.

“Do you love her, that girl?” she repeated herself, curious of his answer.

“That’s none of your business.” He didn’t want to talk about him in Jessica, especially when he wasn’t sure of his answer.

“You don’t love her,” she stated a matter-of-factly. “You still love me.” Silence enveloped them as they stood facing each other.

“I’ll be in town for two weeks oppa for a fashion shoot. I’m serious about getting back together. I will make it up to you, I promise.” Kiko gathered her things and pressed a kiss to Jiyong’s cheek. “I love you Jiyong.”

------

Jessica spent her Saturday at B&E, working on designs for the opening of her little boutique shop. She didn’t want to think about Jiyong and Kiko. She didn’t want to think at all, so she threw herself into designing. She turned off her phone so no one could reach her; she didn’t want or need anyone’s company. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter