The Surprise

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 The Surprise

Jiyong woke Jessica up at 9 p.m., telling her to dress comfortable and bring a jacket. Groaning, she crawled out of bed (glaring at Jiyong who was laughing at her) and proceeded to dress in a loose light pink shirt, light blue denim high waisted shorts and a light gray cardigan. She paired her outfit with black toms and a black beret before grabbing one of Jiyong’s leather jackets and meeting Jiyong near the door.

“Are you gonna tell me where we’re going?” she asked as he opened the door for her. He shook his head, earning a pout from the girl.

“Come on baby,” she pleaded, showcasing her aegyo as they descended down the elevator.

Jiyong laughed, wrapping his arms around her. “You’re so cute babe.”

His comment made her pout and stomp her foot like a child, earning another laugh from Jiyong.

When they reached the lobby, Jiyong led Jessica to a rental car. He opened the passenger’s side and carefully buckled her in before making his way to the driver’s seat. Once situated, he handed her a blind fold.

“You’re kidding me,” she deadpanned, giving him a blank stare.

“Nope!” he exclaimed gleefully.

“Are you sure you’re not a serial killer who’s about to take me to some secluded place to kill me?” she joked as she complied to his blind fold request.

Laughing, Jiyong started the engine and drove off to his destination.

Twenty minutes later, Jiyong reached their destination.

“Oppa, are we there yet?” Jessica whined cutely.

In response, Jiyong pecked her lips before getting out of the car and moving to the passenger’s side to help Jessica out.

“Just a little further baby,” Jiyong said as he pulled her along to his surprise. After a minute or two, Jiyong stopped and Jessica felt him move behind her, gently removing the blindfold.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter