The Stranger Next to Me

We Were Epic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is the boarding announcement for flight 520 with service to San Francisco. Now boarding first class passengers....." 

Jessica tuned out the rest of the announcement and gathered her belongings. Dressed comfortably in dark blue ripped jeans and a white lace embroidered top with black flats, she stood and walked to the gate with her boarding pass in hand and greeted the flight attendant with a small smile. 

"Thank you Ms. Jung. Please enjoy the flight," said the young flight attendant as she finished checking the pass. Jessica nodded and made her way to the plane. 

She stowed away her belongings, took her seat next to the window and closed her eyes. Feeling her phone vibrate, she opened her eyes to see who was calling. Sighing, she answered her phone.

"Hey Taengoo."

"I thought I told you to call me when you arrived at the airport?" Taeyeon frustratingly spoke to her best friend.

"Taengoo-ah, mianhae, I'm on the plane now," mumbled Jessica, closing her eyes as she spoke.

"Aish, this girl. Have a safe flight okay? Tell your parents we said hello," Taeyeon spoke in a soft tone, "and please call us when you land, so we know you're safe, arraso?"

"Mmm, I will Taengoo. Tell the other girls to behave and not snoop through my room. Enjoy your spring break Taengoo!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter