Closeness

It's Hard for Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Throwing my face closer to the porcelain throne I released the yellow bile of my stomach to the waters below, the side of the seat feeling nice against my heated face. The food had long ago been emptied from my stomach, most of it clung to Seungri's bare legs caked and dried as a constant reminder of his earlier misfortune. I had expected him to shout at me, call me names, curse, and kick me out, but he did none of those things. Instead, acting entirely out of character for him, he had guided me to the toilet taking a seat on the edge of the tub he held my hair back; being careful not to pull too tightly as he fought the urge to gag himself.

"Why?" I managed on a momentary reprieve from my lurching.

"Because I'm not heartless," he grumbled through tight lips. I couldn't help laughing at that, this coming from the man that had given me nothing but grief since I got here. "What's so funny?" He tossed my hair giving me an angered glare.

"You," I giggled leaning against the bowl not wanting to be too far from it. "Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the one that almost killed me over a bowl of carrots?" I questioned, recalling Seungri's payback for the carrot soup incident. He had been trying to scare me into splashing paint all over my body, but instead had managed to cause me a short trip down a flight of stairs, had Youngbae not been there to catch me I could only imagine what would have become of me.

"I already told you I didn't intend for you to fall, just get scared is all," he defended readjusting his sitting position.

"You never said you were sorry for it," I reminded him.

"Didn't think I had to," he shrugged. His shoulders seeming soft under the florescent lighting of the bathroom, Seungri had, with great encouragement on my end, wrapped his lower half in a towel his upper body still as bare as the moment I laid eyes on him that morning.

"You never think you have too. Take now for instance you should be apologizing to me,"

"For what?" He aggressed turning to face me fully. "I didn't get you drunk, you did that all your own dummy," he stated with a head nod leaning back as I gave him a glare.

"Yes, but I wouldn't have if you hadn't been such a jerk at the party,"

"Right as opposed to every other day when I'm friendly," he quirked a brow at me that shut me up. He was ultimately right, and though I hated admitting it, Seungri hadn't really been the reason for my sudden careless behavior. That fault lied entirely on the jealous twitching in my stomach. I hadn't liked the idea of another woman stepping in my territory, I hadn't wanted anyone to take the attention away that I desperately tried to deny loving.

"I think I'm alright," I changed the subject, pushing myself off the floor I waited to get my bearings about me Seungri lending a strong arm to lean against as I regained my balance.

My head is killing me.

"Take it easy light weight, let me walk you to your room," Seungri offered leading me out of the bathroom towards the door. Man was he being ever nice, one little night of reckless abandon and rotten mistakes and suddenly he was the biggest helper in the world. Catching on the sheet I nearly yanked the cotton fabric off when I remembered that I hadn't come in here with this on, at least I didn't think I had.

"Seungri where are my clothes?" I asked, becoming increasingly uncomfortable about bringing up the subject of us.

"There folded in the chair over there," he motioned with his head to the des

Please log in to read the full chapter