Outlet

It's Hard for Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

What?!

I didn't know just how to respond. Dr.Lacava, in his looming digital presence, began our group session with an announcement that left me feeling confused, angered, and hopeless. 

"It has been brought to my attention that several forms of intimacies, all having to do with Miss username I'm afriad, have been making there way about my facilities. Since I cannot come in person to deal with the matter first hand, I have given Nurse Bom full permission to settle the matter as she see's fit. It has been discussed between herself and I, and we have decided that perminant relocation of the source is necessary."

"In other words, you're kicking me out of my room," I grumbled. I had settled myself on the floor in front of Youngbae's chair and allowed him to play with the ends of my hair. He grabbed my shoulders now and I could feel him tense up. 

"Don't think of it as an eviction. Think of it as a way to correct a messy situation," Nurse Bom was resting against the edge of the doctors desk, her arms were folded defensively over her chest as she watched us. 

"That's not exactly fair. It's not like she is the only one at fault here," Youngbae tried to reason with the two of them.

"While that is true Mr. Dong. It is also true that relocating all of you would be entirely too difficult. While the facility is substantially large, it is not large enough to keep you all separated. In fact, finding a spot suitable for Miss username to stay was hard enough. This building has many purposes and I cannot risk the seizing of one exercise in order to see to it that you all act as adults should."

"Yeah but.."

"It has been decided." Dr. Lacava's firm voice canceled any further argument on the matter. He rarely grew angry, and I'd never seen him raise his voice, so when he did start to grow frustrated we all tended to quiet down. 

"Where are you moving me exactly?" I asked.

"You will be placed right next to Nurse Bom. Right down the hall from the testing areas,"

"Testing area's?" I felt my face start to break out in a cold sweat. The last place I wanted to be was so close to the torture of the testing rooms. I could hear the screams as it was, now I would be forced to stay right next to them. 

"You can't move her there!" Seungri jumped from his seat. It startled me, and I clung a little closer to Youngbae because of it. "We all can barely walk there on our chosen days, and you want her to walk there every night."

"Settle down Seungri. I will her every night to make sure she safely gets to her room," Nurse Bom assured with a nod of her head. 

" that." Seungri began shouting at Nurse Bom. Questioning her motives and her duties as the caretaker of the house. "What makes you think by moving her it will all stop? Or is it that if she moves you have a better chance at jumping in the sac with one of us?"

"How dare you speak to me in that way," Nurse Bom's arms stiffened at her side as she tried to hold in her anger.

"I am certain that Nurse Bom will keep a watchful eye out on the situation." Dr. Lacava smiled.

"Just because you move her doesn't mean will stop happening," Jiyong offered scratching at his head. 

"Mr. Kwon the last thing you should be worrying about is physical interactions. Besides, once she's nestled safely near Nurse Bom's room the odds of are severally low." Dr. Lacava nodded his head. 

"Whose to say I won't just start having with my friends?" Seungri questioned him. Dr. Lacava wasn't sure how to respond, clearly he had never considered the thought of the men ing in the house, and even now it seemed hard to believe that such an interaction would occur. 

"Sit down," Seunghyun slapped at Seungri's head earning a yelp from the youngest member, and an immediate compliance. 

"I suppose I will have to handle said situation should one arise."

"I'm sure you will. It must be nice to sit your behind a screen instead of.."

"Just shut up Seungri!" Daesung's usually soft voice rose over Seungri's shouting to silence the room. He was mad. No worse, he was disappointed. When Daesung had learned about the happenings on Friday he had imploded. Walked straight to his room and said nothing to anyone for three days. When he did finally emerge from his solitude I had expected to be on the receiving end of his punishment, but to my surprise, and probably everyone else, it was Seungri that drew the short end of the stick. "It's your fault that this is happening in the first place."

"My fault?"

"If you hadn't been all over her she wouldn't be forced to move," Daesung shifted his gaze away from the younger man, his anger clearly had gotten the better of him and I could tell that Dae didn't appreciate the feeling. 

~Friday 1 p.m~

Seungri's hands were firm. The strength of them warmed my skin as they pawed their away along my shirt and jean clad hips and thighs. I had only meant to kiss him. Only meant to give into the sensation for a moment to taste the forbidden nature of our desires. This was the man that had haunted me, this was the man that had made every waking moment in this place dangerous and unexpected. I hadn't meant for it to happen, had tried very hard to prevent it from coming to this, but what could I say? Seungri, the blonde haired youth with dark eyes and an annoying grin, excited me. Somewhere along the way our explosive encounters had managed to make their way into my loins, and now all I wanted was to feed the animal he had teased.

We hadn't made it very far up the bed, I c

Please log in to read the full chapter