WHO IS HE?

ALWAYS WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby girl, are you ready? We're going to be late.”

“5 minutes more, yeobo."

“You said that five minutes ago!” Kai whined. Well, what would he know? He's a guy. He just needed to wear a suit to get ready and that’s all. As for us, women, we had to do our hair, makeup and wear our dress and matching shoes, accessories and so many other things which these men wouldn't understand.

“Kai, be patient. Don’t you want your wife to look good at the party?” I asked Kai as he came and stood behind me, facing the mirror. He pushed my hair to the side and kissed my neck, making me close my eyes in response to the contact of his warm lips onto my skin.

“You always look beautiful, even if you're doing nothing.” He said and kissed my neck again, making me hiss softly at the contact of his lips on my sweet spot.

“Kai, you're distracting me. We are going to be late” I said, trying to get him to leave me and go out so that I could get ready faster.

“Well… Since we're already late, it wouldn't make a difference if we're a little later, would it?” He said as he loosened his tie and started removing his blazer. I exactly knew what was going to be his plan of action. He advanced over to me but I dodged him and ran to the other side of the room.

“In your dreams, mister. Now get out and let me get ready.” I used my strict tone and he frowned. He looked at me, giving me the puppy dog face while I gave him a GET OUT look. He then walked out of the room in defeat, like a lost puppy. I shook my head at his childish behavior.

It was 7pm and I got ready. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a black off shoulder body con dress which stopped a little above my thighs. It exposed my collar bones and my long legs. I wore red stilettos and red lipstick and curled my hair on the tips. I checked myself in the mirror and I looked good and presentable for the party. I was 4 months pregnant and yet my baby bump was nowhere to be seen. The doctor said the baby bump was going to appear in the 5th month or 6th month. It was a usual thing so she asked me not to be worried.

I switched off the lights and walked out of the room to the living room, where Kai was playing on his mobile. I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He tore his eyes away from his phone and looked at me. For a second, I saw lust in his eyes. He was staring at me without blinking, like I would vanish if he blinked his eyes. He rose from his seat and came next to me. He wrapped his hand around my waist and brought me closer to him until there was no gap even for air to pass through us. His hot breath was hitting my lips. His eyes were locked on mine and our faces were only millimeters apart. He broke the eye contact and looked at my lips.

“You look absolutely stunning, I'm sure everyone is going to be jealous of you. You're looking heart shattering and drop dead gorgeous, sweetheart.” He said and inched closer, placing his beautiful plump lips on mine. The kiss was not soft; it was filled with passion and heat. I could sense the want in the kiss.

The kiss started to become rough and sloppy. He tugged on my lower lip and I moaned. He took this as a chance and pushed his little devil inside to play with my tongue. He didn't want to stop the make out session. I finally gained some sense and pushed Kai away, gasping for breath. I have always had a lack of breath when he kissed me like that. I ran to the room and checked myself in the mirror. My lipstick was smudged. I groaned in irritation and got my wet tissue box from the shelf. Kai came inside the room and looked at me wiping my lips with the tissue. He smiled at me and stood next to me. He placed his chin on my shoulder.

“Look what you've done! You ruined my makeup!” I whined, even though I liked his kiss.

He kissed my shoulder and said, “Oh baby, be happy I didn’t ruin your dress.” He spoke in a sultry tone and winked at me. I couldn’t do anything but blush at his response.

“You look amazing tonight, my love. I can’t wait to get home and spend more time with you.” He said and turned me around.  

“Kai, we haven't even left the house yet and you're talking about returning home?” I asked him and he sighed.

“That’s the problem. After seeing you in that dress, I don’t want to step out of the house anymore. I want to stay in this bedroom with you all night long.” He said and looked at me with a y smirk. He looked y himself and I couldn’t help but stare at his manly face. He kissed my forehead and took my hand, leading the both of us out.

We got into our black Audi R8 Spyder and drove to the party. The party was held at the Lotte Hotel Seoul. It was one of the biggest five star hotels.

The party was a welcome party to some chaebol, who came from Canada after finishing his studies and setting up a business there. Kai was invited and so were Sehun and Baekhyun.

We finally reached the destination and entered the hotel. The valet arrived and took our car to park it for us as we entered the ball room. As soon as we entered, we were immediately greeted by many people, especially Kai.

Kai was immediately surrounded by many official aristocrats and I was left alone. I took a seat in one of the tables, which had a placard with our names. I was approached by a waiter and he offered me a drink. I refused and asked for water instead.

Suddenly, a hand caressed my shoulder. I saw Suho and his lovely wife, Yura. I got up from my seat and bowed to them.

“It’s so wonderful to see you, Sera. I missed you so much.” Yura said with a smile and hugged me fondly.

“I missed you too, unnie.” I pulled away and looked at her. Yura was my maternal cousin who was 3 years older than me. She was really close to me and my most favorite unnie. She moved to the States to study when I was about 10 years old. Her absence affected me a lot, especially mentally. She was a really good sister to me so when she left, I was really sad. She and Baekhyun used to fight all the time as to whom I loved the most out of the two. Well, the truth was I loved both of them and had no preference.

“How are you, Sera? How’s the baby coming along? She asked. She was always this caring and sweet. She was the first one I told about the baby and she also knew about the problems Kai and I faced. She always asked me to have faith.

She was married to Suho sunbaenim. He was a very big business magnet in Seoul. He fell in love with my cousin and got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter