WHITE ORCHIDS

ALWAYS WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

I found her.

I found my angel, for whom I have been waiting for all my life. I found her like a diamond admits of a thousand of glitters. She made my world stop and made my heart skip a beat. When I stared into those honey brown eyes, I knew she was the one for me.

How I wish mom was here. I could finally run into her arms and say I found what she asked me to: I found the one for me. You might be thinking like, 'Dude, you just met her, how can you be so sure that she is the one?' Well trust me, I have never been so sure in my life. She is the one because I have never felt so exhilarated when I looked into her eyes. Those honey brown eyes looking right into my soul and pulling me down with her like quicksand. She set my soul into fire, a fire that is turning into a passion and a craving, for her love, for her friendship, and for the warmth of her embrace. If this is not love then I don’t want to know what it is, because it feels so right to love her like mad. Everything about her drives me crazy.
                                                             Mom, I know you are watching from above and I can tell you that, I found her. I found your reflection. I found TRUE LOVE.

     Luhan woke up happily to school. Every day he would go to the nearby flower shop and get a white orchid. He would wait near her locker every day and would give her the orchid. She would ask, "Why the white orchid?" but he would just shrug and tell her that he would tell what it meant at the right time.

Sera knew Luhan liked her a lot. Hell, the whole school knew. He started following her like a lost puppy everywhere. It was getting a little annoying for Sera but she could never deny the butterflies that he gave her whenever she saw him standing next to her locker with the white orchid in his hand. She felt a twist in her stomach whenever she saw him.

She had to admit that she was shocked with his bold and upfront confession on their first encounter but nonetheless, she felt a little happy that someone liked her more than just a friend. Well, she was a looker, no doubt, but she was oblivious to her surroundings. She always felt that she was not that pretty compared to Jiyeon or her other friends. It was to the point that she forgot to notice that she made almost half of the boy population's hearts in the school swoon due to either one look or a smile.

When Luhan came straight out and bold, telling her his feelings, she couldn’t contain her shock yet happiness inside. She stared blankly at him when he confessed. Never in her life someone had done that. She was dumbstruck and was gaping at Luhan. He chuckled at her cuteness and closed . She cleared and looked down, unable to handle his stare, and composed herself. After gaining confidence, she finally looked at him and saw him giving his best eye smile. She gulped and blinked at him.

“I-I, uh... I--”

“It’s okay. You don’t need to tell me anything. I know we have just met but I just wanted to tell you what I feel,” he assured her.

“Oh. Okay,” she replied, mentally cursing herself for not coming up with a better reply.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked her and he was replied with the constant blinking of her eyes.

“Can I court you?”

“Huh?” was all she could reply to his question.

“I will take that as a 'yes'. Gosh, you are so cute,” he grinned and pinched her cheeks. A tint of pink painted her baby soft cheeks.

“Don’t forget to come to school tomorrow. I will be waiting,” he said and smiled at her. She looked into his eyes and could see the smile in them. She nodded and smiled back.

Luhan’s heart thumped wildly by seeing her smile. He couldn’t control himself that he pulled her into a quick embrace and pecked her temples. Realizing what he had done, he quickly ran off.

Sera stood there, thunderstruck, looking at the now running figure infront of her. Slowly, her senses kicked back in and she smiled at the thought of seeing him tomorrow. She shook her head and entered her house. From that day onwards, Luhan always waited for her near her locker until the present day.

She made her way to her locker and saw Luhan leaning on the locker beside hers. She saw him holding the strap of his bag in one hand and the white orchid in the other while he waited. This scene melted her heart but she composed herself and made her way to her locker. She couldn't deny the fact that she also started to feel something for him. She developed a crush over the period of time. Hell, anyone would because Luhan was a damn hell of a charmer. He was best in everything, from sports to academics, and who would say no to a guy who knew how to treat and respect a lady?

Luhan was humming a tune and looked at the figure approaching him. She stood beside him and opened her locker.

“Good morning, beautiful,” he said and turned to her.

“Good morning, sunbae,” she said, trying to calm her thumping heart.

“For you,” he gave her the orchid.

“Thank you, sunbae.”

“Drop the formalities and call me Luhan,” he said and leaned his weight on the locker.

“Uhh.. You are elder than me and I should respect you,” she said while taking her books and avoiding his gaze.

“Oh, really? Fine then, start calling me oppa,” he said and managed to pull out a shocked expression out of her.

“What?” she asked, rapidly blinking.

“Hahaha... You are so cute, Sera,” he said and pinched her cheeks. She blushed and shook her head.

“So, what’s your first hour for the day?” he asked.

“Umm... Calculus,” she said and took out her books before shutting her locker.

“Cool. I will walk you to it,” he said and walked beside her. The whole hallway saw this and fell into whispers. Sera, on the other hand, was feeling timid. She couldn’t imagine herself being skinned alive by his fan gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter