SURPRISES

ALWAYS WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, baby. Remember me?”

I stood there, frozen. For a second, I didn’t know what was happening. Luhan was just inches away from my lips. If he leaned a little closer, he could've kissed my lips.

“What’s the matter, love? Cat got your tongue?”  Who was this guy and why was he behaving like this to me? I was trapped in between him and the mirror. His hands were jailing me in.

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember your one and only Luhan?”

“What?!”

“Come on now, love, don’t play dumb,” he said and his lower lip.

“I'm sorry, Mr. Luhan, I think you've got the wrong person. I suggest you please let me go.” I managed to say without stuttering under his predatory gaze.

“The last time I checked, I'm pretty sure I got the right person and that is you, my sugar,” he said, looking deep into my eyes.

“Excuse me?”

“Don’t act like you don’t remember this,” he said and dipped down, kissing my neck. My eyes widened and I froze on the spot. My mind went blank and I couldn’t comprehend what was happening. How dare he to have the nerve to kiss a married woman? I gained all my strength and pushed him off of me.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Is this the way you treat married women? I have a husband!” I yelled. I felt disgusted with this man standing in front of me.

“Not for long, sweet heart, not for long,” he said with a smirk, leaving me shocked. What did he mean by that?

“I don’t know who you are, Mr. Luhan, and I don’t know what you want, but please just stay away from me and my husband,” I said and quickly walked away without waiting for a reply. I walked out of the washroom, feeling dirty. Only my husband could touch me like that. I felt sick. I just wanted to get out of this place.

On the other hand, Luhan was still standing inside the washroom. He took a cigar and lighted it. He smiled at the events that took place a few minutes ago.

“She has not changed at all,” he smiled, talking to himself. He could see the fire she had in her eyes which got his heart burning for more. Her skin was so soft; softer than a rose. He couldn’t lose her. Not again, not this time. His thoughts got interrupted when Kris entered the washroom.

“Where were you? People were asking for you.” Kris said,looking at Luhan. Luhan was smirking to himself.

“I was just meeting with an old friend.” Luhan said with his gaze straight ahead. 

“You met her?” Kris asked raising an eyebrow.

“Hmm...”

“And? You told her who you are to her?” Kris asked looking at his best friend.

“No, I didn’t. I want her to find out by herself. She cannot forget me that easily,” Luhan said.

“Luhan, you know for a fact that she didn’t forget you on purpose. It’s time to let go, my friend. Put your past behind you and start afresh,” Kris suggested.

“No! I can’t let go of her. She is my everything. I won’t lose her this time,” Luhan said, exhaling a puff of smoke.

“Luhan, she is married for Christ sake! You can’t have a married woman. Whatever you do, she will not love you,” Kris reasoned out.

“I don’t care if she is married or not. She is mine and only mine. I will destroy anyone who tries to take what is mine,” he said and crushed the cigar. Kris sighed and gave up. It was useless reasoning to Luhan.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you Luhan. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into,” Luhan smirked and left Kris alone in the washroom.

Little did they know, someone was listening to their conversation.

The ride back to the Kim mansion was awfully silent. I was thinking about what that man, Luhan, said to me. He said that I knew him. From the way he behaved, I think he knew me very closely but I didn't remember meeting him. His face seemed familiar, too, but I couldn’t pinpoint where I may have seen him. Kai noticed that I was in deep thoughts and held my hand.

“Baby, is there anything wrong?” He asked and squeezed my hand. I broke out of my reverie and looked at him. He was looking ahead. Then I remembered what Luhan said.

“Not for long sweet heart, not for long."

I got scared. If anything happened to Kai, I couldn’t live with myself. Tears started to blur my vision. I couldn’t control my tears. Kai looked at my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter