DEAR DIARY

ALWAYS WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,
                Today was a new day, a new year, and a new life. Today was the start of my final year in high school: MY SENIOR YEAR! I can’t believe that I'm going to graduate from high school by the end of this year! How I wish mom is here to see me and send me off on my final 1st day of high school. Well, all that I can do now is to ask god to keep her happy and ask her to watch me from above.


FLASH BACK

It was the first day of school and everyone was excited for the start of a new year. There were bright and elated faces everywhere, Luhan being one of them.

He was going to see his gang after a long summer break. He was the person who loved to be with his friends doing nothing, rather than spending a great vacation in some classy resort at some island all by himself. He was very much attached to his circle.

Aside from that, he was the school president, captain of the soccer team, as well as eye candy for girls.

Luhan was driving his car to school. As he drove through the school's steel gates and parked, his fan girls immediately crowded around his car. Luhan liked all the people who liked him, even his fan girls. He would give them a polite smile or a bow if he saw them. He was, after all, the heartthrob of the school. With his good looks also came his good manners and good grades. He wasn’t chosen to be the school president for nothing. He was a very sweet guy but was a crazy funny guy on the inside, too. He liked racing and loved to sneak out sometimes at night with his friends. He liked challenges thrown at him. 

He parked his car at the school parking lot and got out of his car. He was startled by the screeching of his fan girls but nonetheless, he bowed to them and sent a warm smile at their way. The girls literally had a hormonal burst. Some were even fainting due to it.

He smiled, shook his head and walked into the campus. He was just in time for his classes. He went to his locker and took out his necessary books for the day then made his way to his first class of the day.

He was walking through the corridors when suddenly, he tumbled down and his back hit the hard floor. He groaned in pain while searching for the source that pushed him and that’s when his eyes widened. He had unexpectedly collided with a girl and her face was just hovering a mere few inches above his lips. He could hear people whispering and girls gasping. He looked at her in the eye. Despite her hair in a frazzle, he could see her eyes were honey brown. She had a cute button nose and red lips.

He huffed and groaned, and only then did the girl realized what position they were in. She quickly got off of him and stood up. Luhan pushed himself up into a seated position and huffed a few breaths. Although she wasn’t heavy, but still, the contact made his heart beat faster.

“Oh, I'm so sorry! I should have watched where I was going... I'm really sorry,” the girl said and crouched down to collect her things, which were scattered all over the floor. Luhan looked at her in awe.

Her hair was just the color of her eyes and, as she combed it with her fingers, smoothened out to perfecty straight. The way she pushed her hair behind her ears and collected her things made his heart doing flips. She turned to him and made eye contact with his dark chocolate ones. It felt like everything stopped around him. He felt as if they were the only two people in the world. 

Luhan noticed that there was a small fluff of dust stuck to her hair. His hands were about to reach them when she quickly got up, shyly bowed and left. She scurried off so fast that by the time he stood up from the floor, she was already gone. He frowned and looked at her now disappeared figure. He huffed and was about to turn around when something got his attention. He crouched down and took the purse which she had mistakenly left. It was a blue colored purse and had a keychain with the letter S at the corner. He opened it and saw a few notes and a library card. Picking off the library card, he looked at it. 


KANG SERA
JUNIOR  11-B

He smiled to himself and left for his class. 


It was recess and everyone had left to the canteen to have lunch. Luhan was sitting in class and finishing his notes. He felt thirsty and wanted to have a drink. He finished writing his notes and got up to leave the room. He went to the nearest vending machine which was at the end of his floor. As he was getting closer, he saw the same girl from that morning, appearing to be struggling with the vending machine. He stood from afar and watched her.

“Yah! What are you doing? Don’t bail on me today. I was already late in the morning, I didn’t have my breakfast and, even worse, I lost my purse. Even Baekhyun is not here today and I have no money on me except the 5000 won, which you greedily ate, and now you're refusing to give me my drink. Damn you, stupid vending machine... Give me my drink!” she said and kicked the vending machine, flinching in reflex when it hurt her leg.

“Damn you,” she yelled again in frustration, shaking her fist at the inanimate steel box. He chuckled at her silly behavior. She leaned her head on the vending machine and sighed. 

“Guess I will be starving today,” she sighed and turned around to leave. Luhan felt bad, so he rushed down to the cafeteria and got her a strawberry milkshake and a sandwich. He went to her class which was a floor beneath his, peeping inside. He saw few girls sitting, already finished with their lunch.

He called one of them and asked her which was Kang Sera's seat. The said girl blushed madly and pointed at the seat. He went up to the said seat and placed the lunch he had bought for her. He had written a note stating, “No one should ever starve, so eat well :D”

He smiled, reading the note, and shook his head and left for his next class.


Sera made her way to her classroom. Her stomach grumbled in hunger and she sighed. She couldn’t clearly remember where she dropped her purse. She shook her head and entered the classroom. She heard girls whispering about things but she shook it off and made he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter