FEARS

ALWAYS WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If anyone asked you what were your fears, what would you say? Some might answer with fear of water, or fear of ghosts, and some might say fear of heights... But, if you asked me what my fears were? My answer would be this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

FEAR OF LOSING YOU.

 

“Are you sure you want to watch this movie? I can change it if you want. You don’t have to watch it for my sake.”

“It’s okay, baby, I can watch Frozen how many times you want to. After all, it’s your favorite movie and how can I say no to it?” Luhan replied with a sweet smile.

It was New Year’s Eve. Happiness was in everyone’s face and fun was in the air. It was cold, but people were far from caring about it. It was the time of the year where you get to have fun and act around like kids. That year, Luhan and Sera were no less than feeling like kindergarten children. They spent their winter break together, going around the town and spending time with their friends. They both acted like a married couple already that it made Baekhyun groan in their mushiness.

They spent half of their time in Baekhyun’s house, teasing him and playing with him, while the rest of their time was spent in Sera’s house.

Sera’s father came to know about her relationship with Luhan. He was a little hesitant at the beginning, but then he knew that his daughter would make the right decisions and he saw that Luhan made his daughter happy so he was happy to give them a chance.

It was 5PM in the evening and the couple planned on watching a movie. Luhan knew that Sera had a big weakness for animation movies. Her eyes gleamed when she saw one and she would act like a child. This was one of the reasons why he fell in love with her. Her innocence was what he loved the most. She would go from childish to innocent and from innocent to intellectual in seconds. He liked the way she would put different faces in front of him.

They had been dating for almost 8 months now and in those 8 months, he had seen all the beautiful things in her. He would not lie, stating that things were always smooth-sailing between them, but what he knew was that she was worth all the hardship. She was worth every single tear, and every single heart break of his. There were times where they would fight and argue, and there were other times were they would run into each other’s arms just to seek love from one another. They loved each other unconditionally and that’s what mattered.

“But I don’t want you to sacrifice for me,” Sera huffed and sat next to him. Luhan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a hug.

“Well, I will sacrifice even my life for you so it doesn’t matter on the sacrifices I make on a movie,” he said and pecked her cheek. She pinked at his reply and pushed him away. He fell on the bed and laughed at the cute reaction she gave him when she was shy. He loved teasing her a lot. Baekhyun and him never left a chance to .

“God, Luhan! Could you please stop being so cheesy?” she said and glared at him. He chuckled at her trying to be all angry. He knew that she loved him being mushy and cuddly with her but just refused to accept it due to how shy she was.

“I know you love it, baby,” he said and made a kissy pout. She shook her head and switched on the DVD player. They both watched the movie while cuddling in her room, no gap whatsoever in between them. Her warmth radiated to him and his scent lingered all over her.

The weather outside was on the terrible side of chill with heavy snowfall. It was cold but they didn’t care for they had each other’s warmth to bask in. Luhan had his arms around Sera and rested his cheek on her head, whereas Sera rested her head on his collar bone.

15 minutes into the movie, Luhan’s eyes started to blink to a close. It's not that he didn’t like the movie, it was just that he watched it a lot of times with his niece that he got bored. Sera was, as always, locked into the screen. She loved cartoons because she felt like they could teach her more about life than any other type of movies.

It was the scene where Kristoff takes Anna to the trolls and they mistook them as a couple and started dancing. Sera loved that song. She wished she would also have a romantic wedding like her parents.

She lifted her head and glanced at Luhan who was sleeping peacefully with his cheek on top of her. He looked really cute when he slept; almost like a deer. No wonder his friends named him 'Bambi'. She kissed him gently on his jaw and he smiled in his sleep. He opened one eye and saw her staring at him. He leaned down to kiss her nose and snuggled into her neck. Sera giggled at the ticklish feeling as she ran her hand through his hair so that he could go to sleep again.

It was 7PM in the evening and Sera were trying to wake up a sleeping Bambi. The movie just got over but Sera had to prepare dinner. Unfortunately, this Bambi was caging her in with his tight hold. He had buried his face in the crook of her neck and was sleeping soundly. Sera swore she could faintly hear his snoring, too.

"Luhan..  Wake up, sleeping beauty."

"Hmmmm...10 more minutes," he mumbled and snuggled into her neck even more. It was very ticklish.

"Luhan... Get up, lazy bum! We have to make dinner," she said and shook him awake.

"Hmm.. I don't want dinner. I will just eat you," he whined and brought her closer to him.

"Aish, this stupid boy. Yah!! At least let me go. I have to prepare dinner," she said and poked his sides in attempt to tickle him but he didn't even budge.

"Fine, but you have to pay the token first," he said and tightened his hold on her waist.

"What token? What is that?" Sera questioned and looked at him. Luhan hovered over her and rested his weight on his elbows. His gaze was dark and he was smirking. Sera gulped audibly and looked at him with wide eyes. He his lips and brought his face closer to hers. He was so close that their noses were almost touching.

"This," he answered and covered his lips on her. The kiss was full of passion and want. He kissed Sera like she was the elixir of his life, like his life depended on her and her alone.

He swiped his tongue on her lower lip, asking for permission and she opened your mouth in response, welcoming him. His wet muscle explored her cavern and danced with her tongue, and it felt like she could die, not because of lack of breath but because of the tingling feeling Luhan was giving her. She wanted to continue but they had to stop before they both would lose all their breaths.

Luhan pulled away and looked into Sera's eyes, both of them gasping for air. The whole room fell silent and only their breathing could be heard. None of them wanted to take their eyes off of each other. The tension was thick but neither of them cared. Sera was lost in Luhan's eyes like it was a blackhole that was her into its indefinite space but she couldn't be more glad to get into it.

"If I knew you were gonna kiss me like that, I would never let you off this bed," he said and smiled. Sera punched him softly on his chest and he faked a hurt. Both of them smiled at each other. Then she pecked his lips before pushing him on the bed and running off to the kitchen.

Sera was grinning like a fool when she arrived at kitchen and to her surprise, she saw her dad coincidentally fetching a glass of water. He turned and saw his beloved daughter standing at the entrance and he gave her a pleasant smile.

"Hi, daddy," Sera greeted and ran into his arms. She had missed him a lot as he had been gone on a 4-day business trip to Busan though he promised her that he would make it be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter