MY ONE AND ONLY

ALWAYS WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello... I'm back with a special request, from one of my dear friend, ohsehun94_, who I met here in AFF... We are still in the flashback...  This is a special chap for sehuniee, so Sehun lovers, get ready!!!

Flashback..

“Okay... So, I think I have got it all, right?”

"Wait, let me see... Hmm, I guess that’s all. If anything is left out, we will get it and we still have lots of time, noona. The birthday party is next week.”

Yes, you got it right. I was planning for Kai's birthday party, which was the following week. I didn't know but I felt extremely excited. It was his first birthday party after we got together. I wanted him to be happy and to remember this day forever. And, I got the help from the best of best: from OH SEHUN, himself.

When I wanted someone close to Kai to help me out in the planning of the party, I couldn’t think of anyone else other than Sehun. He was Kai’s best friend and he knew him inside-out, which was more than Kai knew about himself.

I admired their friendship. Kai always talked about Sehun in high regard. He loved his  friend and that’s the kind of friendship anyone dreamt of.

Sehun gladly volunteered to help me out in the process. He was not only Kai's best friend, but he was mine, too. We both attended literature and humanities together. Well, I personally didn't know him until Kai introduced us and asked him to keep ‘his girl’ safe from other guys. God, this dork. The whole college knew about us and all the credit went to Kai’s other best friend, Chen, who was also the school’s radio jockey who helped Kai to sing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ by One Direction for me during lunch time. He also proposed to me in front of the whole college. I tell you: his antics were getting worse day by day, but still my love only grew.

"Noona, I booked the ball room for that day and organized the DJ and buffet, like you said. Is there anything left in the list?”

“Hmm yeah... I have a favor to ask you Sehun.”

"Yes, noona?”

“Mmmm... Actually, I was wondering whether you could help me with a song. I want to dance with Kai on his birthday, but every time I dance with him, I feel conscious, because he is just so perfect and I tend to step on his legs or totally ruin the mood and be a catastrophe.” Sehun laughed at my remark and shook his head.

“I'm pretty sure Kai otherwise, noona. Him dancing with you is the biggest and best gift he can get on his birthday.”

“Hahaha... Yeah, right, I'm pretty sure he doesn’t want to see me dancing like a monkey on constipation.” I laughed at my ill humor.

“Noona, you are going to be just fine and I will help you, too.” My face brightened.

“Really? Thank you so much, Sehunnie!”

“Only if you buy me bubble tea."

“Hehehehehe! Done!"

 

We bought some return gifts for the guests and I also bought a black leather jacket and a pair of Nike shoes for Kai and two bubble teas for Sehun, which he drank happily without sharing.

After finishing the shopping for Kai’s birthday, we went to Sehun’s studio. He mirrored Kai a lot. Both had the same love and passion for dance. They both were the best dancers of the college, unlike me.

"So, have you got any particular songs in mind?”

“Hmm yes, I was wondering to dance to Adele’s ‘One and Only’?”

“The perfect song for the perfect occasion. Kai is really lucky that his girl has really good taste.”

“Hahaha, thank you, Sehun. So then, let’s get started.”

"Sure, noona."

Sehun started the song and we started to practice. After an hour into the practice, my body gave up. I was tired and I couldn’t even move. Sehun was only sighing, seeing my pitiful state.

“Noona, you seriously don’t have stamina. You look all tough on the outside, but you are really weak on the inside.”

“Excuse you, mister, I'm a business major, not a dance major, unlike someone here. How do you guys dance nonstop for several hours? It’s beyond me."

"It’s called practice, noona. You should try it, too." He winked at me. Aish, this kid. I poked my tongue at him and he chuckled

"Come on, noona. We just started the practice and you want out so soon? Is that how much you love Kai?” That was it. He hit me on my ego.

“Fine, bring it on, baby!" He looked at me with an amused expression and chuckled.

We practiced for an hour more and I was almost getting the steps. Well, almost.

“Noona, you got the steps right, but something is missing...”

I looked at him with a dead expression. Well, I was tried and it was my first time encountering dance practice.

“What is it?”

“The feelings, noona yYou are missing it. It’s all movements for you. Dance is not about movements. It’s about the feeling, too, and the passion and love. When you love dance, it will automatically love you back.” He said and smiled.

Seriously for a second, I saw Kai in him. He and Kai were just the same. Dance was their breath and they couldn’t live without it.

“You know, Sehun, I really look up to you. You are really sweet and your girlfriend is going to be really lucky.” I winked at him.

At the mention of "girlfriend", he turned pink. The whole college knew that Sehun had an undeniable crush on a girl whose name was Lee Yi Fa. She was really perfect; she's got the looks, the brains, and the heart. She was a sweetheart and a gem. From my sources, I also heard that she liked Sehun but he was not all that courageous to talk to that sweet girl.

Well, I could understand the situation, because I had helped Baekhyun with Jiyeon. I actually found it cute how all the guys acted all manly and strong to others, but when it came to their heart, they're scared to take the leap.

"You think so?”

“Uh-huh... I know.” He smiled and was really cute like a kid who got candy for free. I couldn’t contain myself.

“Why don’t you just go and ask her out?”

“It’s not that simple, noona. It's complicated."

“Come on, Sehun. Don’t be a chicken."

"I'm not!"

“Yes, you are!

“No, I'm not."

“Yes."

"Nope."

“Yes!"

“No!"

“Yep."

“Noonaaaaa...” he whined like a kid. I laughed at his reaction.

“Sehun, just go for it. It's not that difficult, and I have heard that she, too, likes you."

“You're kidding, noona..."

“No, I'm serious! If you don’t try, you will never know. Even if it turns out bad, it’s always worth a shot."

He was a bit serious now. I hoped all the pep talking helped.

“Okay, noona, I'll try..."

“That’s my Sehuniee. So now, show me what you got Mr. ‘I'm a cool dancer’. Show me some of your moves.”

“Hahaha, noona , you're funny!"

“Tell me something new,” I winked at him and laughed. 

I was sitting in one of his studio’s benches and he went to the music system, which was placed at the corner of the room, to play the song which he was going to dance.

The music started with an upbeat song. It was simply music and no lyrics; it was an E-rock. It was a solo and I immediately recognized it as 'It's You'.

He started dancing and he was very much into the dance. I was mesmerized by the way this boy moved his body; the way his hands glided, feet twirled, and hips shook to the music. He was really something worth watching. When the music was over, I started cheering.

“Encore, encore, encore!"

“Hehehe... Thank you, noona. I hoped you liked it."

“Like? No, I LOVED it."

“Hahaha... Thanks, noona."

We both smiled and started to pack.

 

“Would you join me for dinner, noona?” Sehun asked while walking towards his car.

“Ahh... No, Sehuniee. I'm tired. I just want to go home."

“Hmm, it's okay. You get a good rest and don’t forget to practice!"

“Okay, mom” I rolled my eyes and he messed my hair. I shot him a glare and he ran away laughing. God, this boy. Even so, he was the younger brother I always wanted.

I reached home by 9pm and checked my voice messages. I had a few messages from my friends, asking about the assignment due

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter