1 Peaceful Night

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day before Halloween

 

“Yeeun! Hurry up!” Seungyeon shouted.

In hurry, she zipped up her bags and ran out.

While waiting for everyone else, Halla had already fallen asleep in the bus. With care, Mingyu gently pushed her head to rest on his shoulder. Everyone on the bus was all surprised by his gentle action.

“Kim Mingyu.” His another future wife candidate, Chaeryeon tossed a water bottle for him in anger.

“Wae? Are you jealous?”
“Will you sit over if I said yes?”

He kept silence with a light smile. Right at that moment, Halla slowly opened her eyes and noticed herself was resting on Mingyu’s shoulder and saw Chaeryeon was just right beside, “I’m sorry, unni.”

“Its fine, you didn’t have to say sorry.” She smiled acting like she didn’t care.

Halla gave a glare to Mingyu, “What?” He mumbled hiding his happiness.

“You just love to see us acting like this, right.”

“I won’t deny.”

 

Walking down from the bus, the place was way more mysterious then they expected. Mingyu didn’t go to Halla or Chaeryeon but went to Sana’s side instead. “What a great weather.” and naturally resting his arms on her shoulder.

“Sir, why are we here?” A student asked ignorantly.

“Welcome to the Wolkwang (moonlight) Town aka the town of monster.” He let out his devilish smile, “It is Halloween tomorrow, coming to Wolkwang Town is one of our tradition. Both humans and creatures here well known of Vampires so don’t worry and go around the town with your fangs no one would bother.” Jin said.

“So what the mission?” Yunhyung asked.

“There’s not gonna have mission for Halloween! Have fun kids.”

But no one seems to trust his words being all careful and insecure.

4 people in a room, girls on the 3rd floor and guys on the 2nd floor.

No uniform, no secrets, for once they can be free to do whatever they want.

 

Halla sighed, “Oppa.”

“Wae?”

“Why can’t you treat me normally like the other unnies?”

“I want to be around with you that’s how special you are.”

She pouted, “And that’s the reason why you ask me to help pack your luggage?”

He nodded with a bright smile, but Halla felt as if she’s being treated like a fool serving the little prince as a reward Mingyu decided to bring her for dinner.

Holding her hand, he said in joy, “Let’s go.”

Yet, awkwardly the two met Sana who just walked out from Jungkook’s room.

“How sweet, holding hands like a couple.” Sana teased.

“Why are you coming out from his room?”

“We’re actually just…” Right before Jungkook could finish his explanation Sana immediately stopped his words, “I came to ask him for dinner.” Grabbing his arm tightly, she showed that lovely expression looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter