Taste of her blood

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking into the mirror, Sorn’s blood on her clothes made her terrified.

She quickly took it off to wash the blood away. Halla closed her eyes, letting the water shower her. Halla recalled what her aunt told her before she came in here. “Halla, you’re not there to make friends or have fun. You’re there to survive, to win for our family. Remember that. Don’t waste your time on useless things and ended up hurting yourself. Keep yourself alive, till then.”

Halla took a deep breath and blow, slowly opened her eyes.

Till the day, she finally could live for herself, that one thing she wished for, freedom.

 

Surprisingly, everyone around Halla reacted calm for Sorn’s death. They were definitely tougher than Halla thought.

And so Halla decided to try not getting too involved with all these friendship stuff. She wanted to be tough like them, not even a drop of tear for a friend’s death.

“Halla-yah…” Yeeun showed her bright smile. She was the only person that cried the whole night with Halla.

“Wanna have lunch somewhere else?” Halla asked.

“Sure!!” She yelled in joy.

 

Full moon night in the woods with the wolf’s howling as if they’re surrounding them, the atmosphere was way more mysterious and terrifying than ever. Some looked calm yet some were already shaking.

 

Team Ruby vs. Team Amber

Whoever killed more wolf wins, punishment is awaiting for the losing team. Dagger, bullets and guns, well prepared to start the fight.

“It’s time to kill some beast. We need to win this. You all better pay attention and not get kill. Most importantly, better not save anyone from the Ruby. I need them dead, as many as possible.” Chankyun (A1) the team leader warned with fiercely glare.

 

The wood was so dark, even with vampire sight it was still hard to see the movement of those wolves.

A sudden attack, most vampires had been killed by just a deep scratch on the neck, chest or back. The wolves attacking without a signal and they will be dead. You can tell right away, who the strong ones are and who the weak ones are.

Changkyun were grinning while stabbing the dagger into the wolf’s back. The painful yell of the wolves made him smirked with happiness not a bit of fear. As for some vamps would play it as a team. Yeeun went getting the attention wolf till they attack and the others will back her up to kill the beast together. Halla pulled the trigger, hit on target with perfect score right into the wolf’s heart.

 

Due to the mist, you never knew who or what you will bump into or when will you be lost in the wood leaving back from your team.

“Run!” A shout out loud from Yoojin who noticed they’re being surrounded not by one or two but a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter