Flower War: Part 2

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Jungkook went to back to the center, he had nowhere to go so he went home. “Mom, I’m home.”

His mom was in shock when she saw Jungkook, “Jungkook-ah.”

“Mom!” Jungkook gave her a big hug as usual, “Miss me?”

Somehow, his mom didn’t seem like she wanted to see him, “Jungkook-ah, you’re not supposed to be here.” She said in fear.

“Don’t worry. They won’t find me here.”

“That’s not it.” She looked into Jungkook’s eyes, “You are not supposed to be here.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the first time, Halla met her father. Today then she knew that she had a sister. She also finally knew the reason why she’s being asked to come back. He needs someone to marry to another the royal family.

“That’s the kind of father he is, scary right?” Binnie turned looking at his little sister.

“I don’t get it. I thought he already had you.”

Binnie sneered, “He already arranged someone for me 2 years ago and that’s why he needs you but I’m lucky to meet a kind man. The guy you brought just now, he’s not your boyfriend right?”
“You mean Jeonghan. Oh, he is just a childhood friend of mine. I don’t have a boyfriend.”

Binnie nodded, “That’s good. He does look more like a friend. The royals will be here this weekend so be prepared.”

[In a week, all I need to find out is where they hid Prince Bogum.]

Flashback

A map of the center was unfolded placing on the table, “We need to find the 2nd prince, Prince Bogum. We weren’t able to contact with him for the past few weeks. From what we assumed, they might be planning to cast the spell and open the curse of royal.”

Jeonghan kind of rolled eyeball doubting on this, “So it’s related to a curse and witches?”

Yoongi gave her a cold fierce glare. “I’m sorry for the silly question.” He quickly apologized to that glare.

“A spell that can help them restore their youth and make them young again.” A girl out of nowhere appeared and whispered which gave them both a flinch.

“Who is she?” Halla asked.

“I’m a fairy. Jung Yujin inmida.” She greeted politely.

“A fairy?!” Jeonghan burst into laughter and this time it’s no longer just a glare but a hard punch lay on his cheek as a punishment of his dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter