Beautiful Flowers

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After done wearing the black dress, Halla walked out from the fitting room, “Sana-yah… you done yet? I can’t pull the zipper.” Right after she said that, Halla felt a hand helped her pulled up her zip. She quickly looked into the mirror and saw Jungkook standing behind her, “Jeon Jungkook!” She whispered.

“Shh.” He placed his finger on her lips and later dragged her back to the fitting room pulled the curtain.

“Yah!” Jungkook locked her hands in his embrace and locked her lips with a deep kiss stopping her from scolding him.

Halla did enjoyed it but it’s not the right time for this, he stopped only when she given him a light knock on his chest.

Jungkook stared into her eyes and eyesmile appeared when he slowly saw the beautiful smile appeared on her face. He then laid his forehead in her shoulder, “Waeyo?” Halla asked in a gentle voice.

“It’s nice to have you in my arms.” and later him a tight embrace.

Halla gently his hair.

 

The awkward moment when Halla and Jungkook walked out the fitting room, Jeonghan was helping Sana pulling down her zipper.

“Why are you all doing in here?” Mingyu asked with a sigh.

Jeonghan quickly zipped it back on and awkwardly explained, “I went to the wrong room and Sana said she needs help with her zip. So I…”

He then turned staring at the another pair, Halla awkwardly replied, “More or less something like this.”

Yet Jungkook bravely replied the real answer, “I’m here to look for Halla.” Everyone turned staring at the boy. The two was glaring at one another.

“I guess, I should be leaving first. Since it’s none of my business…” Jeonghan broke the quiet atmosphere but Sana pulled him back, “Don’t go yet. It’s too cold.” She whispered.

“You’re here to look for my fiancée. Are you now confessing that you love my fiancée?” Mingyu asked head to head while grabbing his collar.

“Yes, I’m telling you that. Your fiancée and I are in love.” He said with no fear.

The others were all outside hearing to their conversation including the excited Taehyung.

Mingyu gave him a punch then later tossed Jungkook hit and fallen down from the table.

“Oppa! Stop it!” Halla shouted.

The loud noise was being heard by the salesgirl, “What’s going on up here?”

Jimin quickly went blocking her way, “Nothing at all. You know girls always argue for… for the same dress. No big deal.” The rest were blocking the fitting room’s door.

“Do you have anything more special dresses we can try on? I like something more unique.” Jaein went along, “How about you show me something else? Let’s go.” and brought her away.

Taehyung went straight in and shouted in anger, “Are you all crazy!? Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter