Temptation of Blood

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I switched a few characters which I think is better fit for the story!!

Koo Junhoe ---> Kim Mingyu (Seventeen)

Oh Harin ---> Minatozaki (Mint) Sana (Twice)

Mina ---> Yoo Yooa (Oh My Girl)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

They both stood up after eating the ice-cream, a sudden awkward and silent moment when the two looked at each other. Jungkook tossed the towel on his hand onto Halla’s head covering her eyes and mumbled, “See you around.”

Halla didn’t take down the towel till she was sure that he had turned away.

Slowly, she pulled it down and just stood there quietly watching his back going further away from her. She smiled.

She then saw Yeeun shouting her name while walking towards her. Brushing shoulder with Jungkook, Yeeun held her hand and dragged her to the opposite way.

“I’m so hungry. I want burger so much.”

“Araseo! Sit down somewhere I’ll go and get you some food.”

 

Yeeun questioned out of the blue while enjoying her food, “Why didn’t you like Mingyu? His royal status to visual, he seems perfect and he likes you a lot.”

“I liked him just for a very short moment before I met his parents and his numbers of candidates. I don’t want to get involve with all that.”

“Don’t tell me you’re hiding your feelings for him.”

“Am I?” Halla tried to laugh it off.

Yeeun then continued, “Remember to not let destiny slip away.”

Halla rested on the railing recalling Yeeun’s words and there she saw Jungkook sharing a kiss with a human girl and another side Mingyu being surrounded by a bunch of girls with a bright smile on his face. “Destiny…” She smirked, “I wonder if this word could still relate to us?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“4 bags of animal blood for a month… please say this is a joke?!” Changhyun glared full of anger in his eyes.

“This ain’t a joke. I repeat… This Is Not A Joke.” Jin repeated his words.

Everyone rolled eyeball didn’t want to believe what they’ve just heard.

Mingyu closed his eyes gently rubbing his forehead with his fingers he then let out a sigh feeling regret to come here in the first place, “Why do I came here for?”

“For your fiancée, remember?” Jimin reminded.

 

The 4th challenge

You all will be working in Lotte hotel for a month and your mission is to hang out with humans, acting like you’re one of them. Within this 1 month, intake of human blood is forbidden. The potion you just drank is actually a poison. This poison shall kill you right after you drink human blood. We’re Vampires pretending to be humans hiding from hunters. The first thing to pretend as a human is to control the temptation of human blood. Whoever saved the most blood till end of the month shall win the game.

 

“It had been 14 days, this is torturing. I need blood.” Riyo seems very desperate.

“You better save the blood, we still have 14 days to go and you only left 2 bags.” Yooa teased.

Riyo sighed looking very miserable, “Why aren’t you guys hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter