Dripping Blood

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Halla.”

Halla grasped for breath, awakened from her dream. The warm tears slowly fallen down to her cheek. Halla didn’t understand why, it just felt so pain thinking about that blurry dream, that voice calling for her.

7 am in the morning, she could no longer go back to sleep.

 

Another day as usual, Jungkook was alone sitting at the cafeteria until Wonho (R2) and Yeri (R2) came by sat beside to join him. Wonho asked, “Have you guys heard it yet?”

“Heard what?” Yeri asked.

“Stage 2 will be set on this full moon and there are rumors about killing wolf.” He said calmly.

Yeri choked when she heard the word werewolf, “The rumors must be false. It will kill us with just one wolf bite!”

“Well, that’s the point. The stronger survives and the weaker dies…” He commented in a joking way.

“So stay strong and not get killed.” Jungkook smiled.

All of a sudden, loud noises occupied the whole cafeteria, another fight between an Amber and Ruby.

“Again? Why can’t they stay peaceful for one day? It’s so annoying.” Yeri rolled eyeball.

Wonho smirked, “There is no peaceful in between Amber and Ruby. We’re rivals for life aiming for a different goal.” Jungkook put a bitter smile upon Wonho’s words.

Right at that moment, Halla noticed Jungkook was just sitting on her opposite side. The sudden familiar feeling she felt from looking at him made her stunned.

“You okay, Halla?” Yoojin asked in a gentle voice.

She forced a smile and replied, “I’m fine.”

 

After the classes ended, just before Jungkook left, Halla secretly pulled Jungkook’s sleeves and mumbled, “We need to talk.”

“Halla-yah, let’s go.” Yeeun said.

“Yeeun-ah, I have something else to do later. How bout you guys go home first.” She let out a bright smile.

“Araseo. See you later then.”

Slowly, it only left the two of them in class, “So what’s the thing you wanna talk about?”

Halla sighed, “Ever since I drank your blood… I’ve been dreaming about things. Do we… actually know each other, before?”

“It’s probably my memories. They said if you drink another vampire’s blood you might sometimes read their past memories.”

“I’m sure it was my memories because I heard someone calling my name. That’s why I kind of curious whether if we knew, before.”

“Probably, who knows?” He said in calm.

“I wanna know. Let me guess… where’s your hometown?”

“Busan.” He replied ignorantly.

Halla was very surprised by the answer, “I’m from Busan too! We might be neighbors or something. So which high school did you study?”

“Ilkwang High School.”

A bright smile was put on her face, “So that’s why. We were schoolmates! I’m from Ilkwang too. You must be my sunbae then.”

Seeing her so relieved it makes him smiled as well, “Done with the questioning yet, my dear hoobae?”

She nodded, “Yeh, sunbae.”

 

Turned out the rumors was true after all. The announcement made everyone’s heart shivered. Gladly few days before the test, a rich Ruby threw his 22nd birthday party for everyone to enjoy the flesh both Ruby and Amber came together for a party, for the first time everyone could let loose a bit.

“Unni, are you feeling okay? You don’t look so well.” Halla asked Sorn when she noticed her looking very well.

“I’m fine. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter