Goodbye, My Pain

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10th April 2018, 3:00am

“Sunbae, chukahae! Sunbae… Sunbae.”

“Lee Halla!” Jungkook woke up in shock and grasped for breath.

He went to the kitchen poured a glass of water and drank it in a shot. He dreamed about her again, her beautiful smile in his dream yet the fact that his dream is getting blurry, Jungkook frightened that he might slowly forget her as time flies. He slowly sat down on the kitchen floor laying his back on the cabinet, hands covering his face he couldn’t help it but cried.

[12th April 2015, we had a car accident. Halla died and I miss her so much.]

 

Flashback

The last moment Halla saw Jungkook was when she’s injured on the stretcher and him lying on the another stretcher beside without conscious. “Jeon Jungkook…” She murmured his name and slowly closed her eyes.

 

5 days later

Jungkook finally woke up after surviving from the accident but the news of Halla’s death leaves him in shock.

“No, this cannot be. Lee Halla. I need to go find Halla.” Tears slowly rolled down his cheek yet he was so weak he can’t even stood up and immediately fallen down from the bed.

“Jungkook-ah, please don’t be like this.” His sister, Jura said with tears watching her little brother suffering, it hurts.

“Noona, please bring me go see her. I want to see her for the last time. Please, I beg.”

“Jungkook-ah…” She trembled, “Halla’s body had… been cremated.”

Burst in tears, he cried and shouted out loud.

Jura embraced him tightly in her arms, “LEE HALLA!!”

 

Jungkook was trapping himself in miserable, blaming himself for the main reason of Halla’s death, if he didn’t drive that day, she might still be alive. Until his mother explained that, it was not his fault.

“It’s not your fault, Jungkook. This is a family curse between Jeon Family and Ki Family. One will be dead if these 2 families were together, we can never disobey the curse. So don’t blame yourself. We could have stopped this, if Halla’s mom didn’t change Halla’s surname after their divorce then we will be able to stop this tragedy. This is her destiny, our family destiny.”

Flashback Ended

 

12th April 2018

Even after 2 years later Jungkook still deeply remembers Halla’s smile and he’ll come here to see her every year never missed.

Gently he wiped her picture, “Lee Halla, oddeokae. I still missed you, I’m sorry. If you see me like this you’ll definitely felt sorry and sad. This will be the last time, Halla-yah. I can definitely clear my heart and move on.” He placed the white morning glories he picked this morning into the small vase.

“Sunbae… pretty right?”

“Morning glory?”

She then tucked it on Jungkook’s ear, “Cute.”

“Sunbae, my house used to have a lot of morning glory planted behind the garden on the wall, the flower will only open when there’s sunlight. Sadly, my mom didn’t like it. She said it’s not clean and classy enough for her gard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter