Flower Blooming

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plan had been decided, problem is how can they enter the East? All polices are now wearing vervain to prevent from vampire’s compel.

They rent a bus, compelled 2 humans as their teachers and all pretended as students going for a field trip.

“Entering the East for?”
“We’re going on a field trip.” The human replied naturally.

“Which school?”

“Top Hwan High.”

As expected, they would call to question the school.

[Good Morning, this is Top Hwan High. How can I help you? Yes, our Class 3B students are on the way for their field trip to the East. Not a problem. Good day.]

They made a right decision to compel another lady in the school.

“Kids, stop playing. Yoon Jeonghan, sit back down now!” The human teacher shouted and replied sorry to the police. Jeonghan sat back down with a smirk.

 

It was 9pm when they arrived. The moment when they walked into old mansion, all the doors and windows were being locked up with auto gates locking them inside.

“What is this about?! Why are you trapping us here?!” Changhyun shouted in anger.

The maid turned glaring at them with that impolite stare, “According to our boss, you all will be staying here for the night. He’ll come over to meet you all tomorrow morning. Lock him up.” She ordered the guards to handcuff Mingyu and locked him alone in the room.

“Yah!” Jimin shouted out loud to Jaein.

Jaein calmly gazed at Jimin with not a bit of fear, “Lock him up too, in another room.”

“Cheon Jaein!! I’ll kill you tomorrow!” Jimin shouted while being brought away.

Jaein smirked and said to the rest, “Good night everyone. Shiah-yang and Sana-yang, let’s go.”

 

The moment Taehyung saw Yooa, he immediately gave her a big hug, “Yoo Shiah, I miss you so much. You finally came home.”

A meek smile put on her face, she gently hugged him back. “I’m home. Sorry, for letting you wait.”

“Kwanchana. Where’s your ring?” He asked in cold.

Yooa quickly took it out from her bag and wore it on, “Here it is.” She smiled.

Her reaction made him chuckled. “Did you lose weight?”
“I… guess… not.” She replied with slightly trembling voice.

“He must have starved you. I’ll kill Kim Mingyu tomorrow morning right away!”

“Taehyung-ah. Can you free Mingyu? I don’t want him be locked up.” She asked.

Taehyung smiled yet rejected her right away, “Andwae. I need to make sure he knew who is the boss here. Plus, I have to teach him a lesson for bullying my little god-sister. Right, Sana?”

“Oppa…”

“I know you love him but stop convincing me.” He said in anger. They both kept silence.

Knowing that, he’s making his two precious girls sad, he forced a bright smile and said, “You two must be really tired. Jaein, bring Sana to their room. I’ll guide Shiah to her room.” He grinned to his lady.

 

“Why did Jaein brought Sana and Shiah?” The rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter