Let It Begin

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it true?” Chaeryeon asked in frustration but Mingyu remained silent but the bright ring on Halla’s hand had told the truth. “Why? Why is it her? How much time have you spent with her? What about us? I love you the most!”

“You love my power and fame the most.” He replied with those harsh words, “Han Chaeryeon, you don’t love me. If is not because of your parents, you guys won’t even bother to try to like me.”

Halla stunned feeling unpleasant when Mingyu treated them like this especially to Sana.

Before Halla could explain for this, Sana had already given Mingyu a slap on his face, “Mianae.” She mumbled to him and left along with Chaeryeon.

Halla sighed feeling totally speechless to the whole situation.

Sitting down on the bench, they had a long talk.

“You always try to make your mom mad that’s why you wanted to propose to me. But why won’t you explain to them?”

Mingyu smiled, “I didn’t have to explain. Sana would have known all along.”

“But why? I don’t get it.”

“We both need an excuse to let go. This is the perfect timing for it to end.”

“But Sana loves you.” She said.

“You really think so? Because… I can’t tell.” Mingyu stared at Halla closely and asked with smile, “Even if she does that doesn’t me I have to love her right?”

 

“Sana, do you love Mingyu?” Chaeryeon suddenly asked.

She remained silent.

 

“Congrats, Halla.” Everyone was congratulating which it was kind of awkward for her especially when Jungkook was the one saying it with a meek smile.

“Thanks.” She replied back with the same smile.

Watching everyone surrounding her in this joyful moment, Jungkook didn’t understand why even though he had shut down his emotion yet he still would felt the jealousy. She is like some kind of key unlocking his emotion which he can’t even control it.

The story had comes to an end, Happily Ever After. Jungkook tells to himself.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3 months later, they finally will be graduating soon after passing the exam which all 23 of them had passed.

A beautiful dark blue long dress, “Lee Halla, you look so elegant in this dress.” Yeeun can’t stop praising the pretty girl.

“You look even more gorgeous. It’s tonight. We survived.”

Yeeun hugged her tightly, “Right. We can finally leave this place with victory. C’mon, put on the mask, we have to go meet Seungyeon unnie now.”

A mask graduation party held in the school hall, walking into the hall everyone was there looking very good. Well, they are indeed a ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter