Flower War: Part 3

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Han Gohoon-inmida.” She video called to Yoongi and Yujin that night.

“Did you see any cherry blossom petals or any flower scent on him?” Yujin questioned.

Halla tried to recall but answered no.

“How about ocean scent? Any sand on him?” Yoongi continued asking but it’s still no.

“What’s wrong?” She asked them.

Yujin sighed, “Since now we know Gohoon is the one taking care of the prince, we need to know which cave he’s in? Not the cherry blossom one and not the one near the sea so only 2 caves left.”

“One is the forest cave with moss around it and another one is stone cave.”

“Moss. I remembered seeing green moss on his shoes!” Halla mentioned in excitement.

A sudden door knocked startled her, “Halla-yah, its dinner time.” Binnie held her hand and walked her down.

“Aunt Helen made jajangmyeon for us tonight. You’ll love it.”

Once again, their father went out so Binnie asked some of the guards to stay for dinner.

“This smells nice. I miss eating this.” Halla smiled.

“Here’s your chopstick, agashi.” Helen handed over to Halla yet Gohoon noticed something weird and that made his pulled out his pistol pointed to Halla.

“Vampire agashi, you must be very hungry now right?”

 

Both her legs and hands were all cuffed with silver handcuffs and a silver dagger was stabbed on both side of her shoulder. It’s been a week, she hasn’t intake blood and the huge amount of bleeding will kill her eventually.

The sound of gate door being unlocked kind of made her shivered and that footstep.

Her father smirked standing in front of her, “Didn’t expect my own daughter will become a vampire one day but a vampire is a vampire.” He stabbed a wooden dagger onto her right hand.

“Ops. But this ain’t silver so it will heal in no time, right.” And he stabbed again into her stomach and whispered to her ear, “You’re lucky today but I’ll kill you and I can’t wait to do that.”

 

Yoongi looked at his phone, its 8pm still no respond from Halla. “Call everyone to get ready. We need to rescue them tonight.” It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter