The Thieves

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You seriously think this a good idea. They might all be dead if been notice by the hunters.” Jin asked in worries.

“Hunters are just one of our enemies, they’re gonna meet them eventually. Die now or die then, there’s no different.” Namjoon said.

 

“Hey guys, I supposed you have discovered something wrong here, right?” Jeonghan said with a sunshine bright smile.

“Vervain and garlic?” Sana just noticed that.

Mingyu complained, “Only hunters will use such smelly things as perfume.”

“You’re one of the wilds. Am I right?” Halla asked.

“Yoon Jeonghan, a wild Ruby and you must be Halla.”

Mingyu rolled eyeball, “People, skip the intro, please. We have more important thing to deal with.”

A text received from their group chat room, a sudden mission dropped by their teacher and the prize was pretty tempting. A hunter had just stolen an experiment (V9) from the lab.

“But they’ll give us a surival chance as reward. That's would be awesome.” Sana said.

“Why? You want to go steal V9 back from the hunter?” Mingyu asked in a very bad tone.

“Of course you have no desire for it. You didn’t even need it.” She teased.

Halla sighed, “Yah. Will you two please not do this right now?”

“Waiter.” Everyone startled a little when they heard one of hunters called for help.

Jungkook whispered, “We’re humans now. Don’t forget about main mission here.” and went over confidently, “What can I help you sir?”
While they were staring at Jungkook, they heard a sudden mumble coming from behind them, “Can anyone explain to me why you guys were circling here and not go work?!” Their senior glared in mad. In a flash, they rushed to do their own work pretended like nothing happened.

Halla dragged the blurry Sana with her to the kitchen, “You think this would work?”

“Nothing will happen. Let’s believe that. After the dinner and we can all relax.”

Sana pouted, “I shouldn’t have come.” Halla giggled as she knew the reason she came.
Holding the dishes into the venue and politely serving every guest.

 

The vervain is slowly making them unwell luckily they were able to hold on till it ended.

It was almost 12 when all the waiters were being called out. The door was closed leaving all the hunters alone for the meeting.

Grabbed Sana’s collar, Mingyu with a slightly mad voice tone, “Mint Sana, let’s go!”

“Yah Kim Mingyu… hands off me! Where are you br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter