A Cage

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you guys heard that? Yeri was being murdered by the hunters last night.” Seungyeon mentioned.

Yeeun sighed, “Bet all the hunters are hunting for vampires now.”

“That, we didn’t have to worry too much.” Yunhyung said, “V9 is a forbidden potion among the hunters. Hunters are not allowed to use or even have V9 potion. He sure won’t let many people know about this.”

“I wonder why V9 is forbidden. I heard it can cure human’s sickness.” Yeeun asked in curious.

“V9 is an unfinished experiment potion. Yes, it does heal humans but it comes with dangerous side-effects if the human body happens to reject the potion.” said Seungyeon.

It’s basically a very risky bet, heaven or hell.

“Halla-ah… I’m hungry.” Mingyu suddenly came by lying on her shoulder with a cute aegyo yet he turned all serious when he noticed the bandage on her arm. The two packs of animal blood weren’t even enough to heal her wound so she had to wrap it up.

“What happen to your arm?” He asked in anger.

Halla stunned a little because of his sudden questioning, her brain can’t even think of a reasonable excuse to explain. The whole atmosphere turned awkward till the 3 friends felt so relief when Mingyu brought Halla away.

Letting the doctor to leave, only just two of them in the first aid room, Mingyu asked, “It’s him right? Jeon Jungkook.”

He may seem like easy-going guy usually but when he got mad, Halla didn’t even dare to make a sound and would obey to whatever he said.

“You actually think a few bags of animal blood can heal you?” He nagged.

Halla sighed when she actually saw him letting out a cup of his own blood from a cut on his hand, “Drink it.” He ordered with that fierce glare. She had no chance but drink it.

“I warn you for the last time. If you dare to do this to yourself again, I will either kill him or you. Get me?!” His glare was so fierce.

He left the room with a loud door slam. Mingyu was really mad this time and that’s what she’s afraid of.

 

A week later, they were finally back to the campus, 23 students had survived.

With packs of animal blood placed on the desk in front. Riyo pouted as she drank all of hers and so is Halla. Yet surprisingly she found 2 packs in her bag.

“Jeon Jungkook, Kang Riyo and Im Changhyun, step out please.”

Jungkook gave back all the blood pack he had for her so she won’t get punish, that’s the thing he should do to repay her. The 3 were being handcuffed on the chair and their rings were taken off. The moment when Jin opened the curtains, the ray of sunlight hit on their skin; it all left the terrifying yell. Standing in front and watching them in pain, most of the students were clenching their fist tight. Their skins were being burned till it turned red and even seen the flesh. Grabbing their sunlight ring tightly, this stone is more precious than any gems in this world. They will never able walk under sun without this small stone. This is how hopeless they can be.

Luckily Jin received an urgent annou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter