Puzzles

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Halla, are you going home for holiday?” Yoojin asked.

She stunned for awhile and replied with a forceful bright smile, “Yeh.”

“Aren’t you… worried?”

She then realized Yoojin was being all worried like her too, “I am actually worried too.”

Not everyone was being welcomed home with warm hands. Some of them just weren’t that luckily anyway.

“Dureonim.” Jungkook’s driver was there waiting for him.

“Have you guys heard the news?” People around were gossiping.

“His brother passed away few days ago.”

“The Commander Jeon Donghae?! I heard he was the top 3 highest scorer of 2nd Batch vamp.”

They whispered carefully, “He was in coma for about a year. There were rumor about him almost being murdered.”

“He must be sad. I wonder if he remembers him.” Yoojin said.

 

“Oh… Halla-yah, you’re home.” Her cousin seemed kind of scared to see her. Of course, in their eyes, she is just monster now.

“Good thing you survive.” Her aunt said proudly, “Go take shower and rest.”

“I thought she’s not gonna stay here.” Jihyeon whispered to her mom.

“She won’t stay here for long just for 2 weeks.”

“Who knows if she might bite or kill us?”

“Don’t worry. I have ways to handle her. Don’t forget to the padlock for your room.”

Quietly, she lied down on the bed staring at the ceiling while hearing every single word they said. Whisper will never work for vampires. She sighed and thought whatever.

 

“I’m home.”

His mother immediately went over to give him a big hug with tears rolling down her cheek, “My son.”

“Mom, I want to go see hyung.”

“Jungkook my son, do you remember your hyung?” She asked.

“Not all… but I remembered.”

He kneeled down in front of his grave with his hand holding a shiny badge, “Hyung, I’m sorry I broke our promise. How could I let myself forget?” He clenched the badge in his fist tightly in anger, “I promise to never forget, not anymore.”

“Jungkook-ah.” Donghae called.

“Yeh, hyung?”

He gently ruffled his hair and said, “Promise me to stay human and live a normal life.” He was such a warm and kind man but why.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Halla’s blood let him remembered of his brother and also remembered the thing he supposed to do. Her blood also brought him dreams of his past memories. The pieces of memories were as if puzzles, puzzling in his brain bringing him an extreme headache. A car accident and girl, the broken memories, he could felt a weird pain in his heart.

He knew, the more he remembered, the more he felt sad and painful and the weaker he will be. Emotion is what weakens vampires’ body and power, that’s the first thing they were being taught after the transformation.

The painfulness was ten times more painful than before as if he might throw up because of the pain.

“Jungkook, where are you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter