Friendly Rival

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day is living in competition. Mixing the team Ruby and Amber in a class to make them compete every second, make them felt intense.

“Jeon Jungkook and Song Yunhyung (Amber), step out.” said Miss Lee. A hold of the white board marker, they started writing the answer on the board.

 

The high stress level of competition is pressuring everyone it’s making them so hard to even breathe. Everyone was being real sensitive, a little bit of flame and cause fight between the 2 teams. And one had died during this fight. No judgment, no rules, the school will let them fight after all the strong one will survive eventually that’s all they need.

During the assembly, the school president had mentioned about this matter, “The school will not punish you for killing your schoolmate. Vampire world is a cycle of predator and prey, you lose and you’ll die. That’s the absolute truth. So stay strong and not get killed. And one more thing I have to remind the two teams, you may be facing each other as rival but the blood of your rival is your only cure, so you better act smart and keep a few friendly rivals on hand to save your life.”

The shocking announcement makes everyone frightened. Everyone looked around at their opposites analyzing in heart, who could be their friendly rival, no one wants to die.

 

“Everyone sit still, today we will have a slight relaxing class. I’ll be telling the past history of our school. 3 years ago, the 3rd batch students of Vamp aka one of the strongest batch in Vamp school history which is also my batch.” proud grin on Seokjin’s face and comb through his hair with his fingers (one of the teachers).

Slide to the next picture is the tree chart of the squads.

“Min Yoongi, the top number 1 student in 3rd Batch, my best friend.” He emphasized. “However, he stepped down from leader and let Kim Namjoon be the Leader of Department SNI (Supernatural investigation agent). Min Yoongi, is currently the captain of 1st squad Batch 3 and also the captain of secret FBI team in east of Main City. As for the last but not least, Jung Hoseok, the captain of 3rd squad Batch 3, current captain of secret FBI team in west of Main City. The biggest vampire war of history occurs 4 years ago, river of blood, almost all 2nd batch vampires had been killed in the war. All of a sudden, wild vampires vanished from Main City in a night no one knows why but this war had proven how weak we Vamps are and so we shall not let loose. Next time, we will win, stick to our mission and goal, to protect humans.” The passionate and pain Seokjin expressed is no joke. He took a deep breath and forced a smile, “Okay, class ends. You all can now go play.”

 

The sentimental feels had made a big influence to Yunhyung instead of going to rest he went to the field and started training.

He didn’t want to die and he didn’t want anyone he loved die too.

Yoojin (Class 2, Amber aka A2) followed him and went battling with him, “I won’t take it easy just because you’re a girl.”

“Sure.” Yoojin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter